Author Topic: People are so gullible when it comes to GH15  (Read 5722 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
People are so gullible when it comes to GH15
« on: August 30, 2010, 06:10:44 AM »
People are so gullible it’s borderline retarded.

So you have somebody calling himself gh15 given advice to members of the community many of them steroid related.
And there are actually douchbags who believe and do what this guy tells them to do?
I mean lets think about this for a second

A)   Nobody has any idea who this guy is
B)   Many believe it’s a shared account so it could be all kind of people given advice
C)   Much of the advice given is in relation to the usage of illegal substances many of which are brewed in unsanitary environments possibly in Mexico.

It’s typical sheepish way of thinking, the same type of people that hang on this guys nuts are the type of people that
Need a strong role model and wish for a stronger leader, just so they don’t have to make decision by themselves.
I mean think about it, this account could be used by some geek in a basement who knows, it could be the FBI, it could
Be Al Qaida or anybody else for that matter.

I am sure there you gh15 nuthuggers can come up with a thousand reasons to ensure yourself that this account is legit and that who ever
Is using gh15 is careful and tries not to hurt you, but you know what? It takes only one wrong advice to possibly kill you.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: Its insane how gullible a lot of getbiggers are
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 06:14:29 AM »
the youtube button doesn't work for some reason........i thought this site was fixed?
No doubt about it...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 06:18:09 AM »
Works for me douche

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 06:29:06 AM »
His recent walls of text have been an impressive testament to time on hands.  If anyone has read one, tell us what he's on about these days.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 06:38:17 AM »
No doubt about it...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 06:51:14 AM »
Starky thouse juicers own your mind don't they? You're just pissed that roids never worked for you and now you're a strong proponent against their use.
You have a very strong under tone of insecurity oozing from you. Hence the gypsy wife.
Ta ta.

This gimmick sucks.

What are you scared to use your primary account to post this? :D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2010, 06:59:17 AM »
Great rebuttal.

You are exactly the type of person I talked in my thread, gullible easily to lead believes anything :D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2010, 07:24:34 AM »
That's rich coming from you.
You're the one that believed the ziegeuner weib will love you long time, and not your wallet.

proven once more - you cannot even stay on topic :D

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2010, 07:37:39 AM »
Stark is a known cumguzzler, no one cares what you think

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2010, 07:45:34 AM »
If you can't dispute the content of the messege, SHOOT the messenger.
GH15 had some ok ideas but when he says BB is all about drugs, and sets absolute limites for EVERY natty BB in history , he becomes less credible.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2010, 07:49:20 AM »

Sorry you don't have yet made enough posts to address me without my proper title.
Please ensure this does not happen again.

Many thanks,

Polite as usual

Stark

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2010, 02:05:50 PM »
friends,,the fact still remains that ,,the ONLY way to be big and lean at the same time is the use of testosterona trenbolona and masterona,,to be huge and lean ,,add in growth and slin ,, this is the simple basic rocket science known as bodybuilding,,
genetics means absolutely nothing in amaturish level,,

only the ones who injected reral trenbolona and real testosterone and real masterona in combination with growth can tell you what it is to feel and be god aka lean and huge,,the rest can only imagine,,

absolutely no cardio needed,,its a fact that 99 out of 100 bodybuilders try to lie about and gh15 revealed,,very simple to understand yet very hard to accept because of the generation you are part of ,,you do it yet lie about it ,,worst generation ever

generation NOTHINGNESS

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: People are so gullible when it comes to GH15
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2010, 03:07:55 AM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2010, 03:16:10 AM »
friends,,the fact still remains that ,,the ONLY way to be big and lean at the same time is the use of testosterona trenbolona and masterona,,to be huge and lean ,,add in growth and slin ,, this is the simple basic rocket science known as bodybuilding,,
genetics means absolutely nothing in amaturish level,,

only the ones who injected reral trenbolona and real testosterone and real masterona in combination with growth can tell you what it is to feel and be god aka lean and huge,,the rest can only imagine,,

absolutely no cardio needed,,its a fact that 99 out of 100 bodybuilders try to lie about and gh15 revealed,,very simple to understand yet very hard to accept because of the generation you are part of ,,you do it yet lie about it ,,worst generation ever

generation NOTHINGNESS

gh15 approved
Says the guy who believes in aliens and a John McCain Presidency.  ::)

/hi sev

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2010, 03:17:00 AM »
whoever he is, like is said, it doesnt matter if he is an IFBB pro, or some shithead in his moms basement

he knows his shit.........when it comes to the BB and steroid game

i understand he is a little eccentric

but he knows things about bodybuilding culture and chemical enhancement.........very specific and nuanced things.............that you couldn't know unless you really knew your shit, and spent alot of time in the culture

that being said.........gh15 has kinda gone off the rails a bit lately with some of his crazy posts, making alot of claims, making a lot of threats.........that if he doesnt follow through on he will look silly

he has been ranting and melting with all these super-long posts...........and making crazy posts on getbig, that he is trying to get people to relay over to MD and OLM

we all go off the rails sometimes though.........i still have a lot of respect for GH15

i bet it would be very entertaining to find out who he really is, no matter who he ends up being.   if i could have 3 truths answered by god when i die, i might just use one up on the identity of gh15.........just for shits and giggles i would get

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2010, 03:27:51 AM »
to the dr..we saw how obama presidency went,,,look at yoru fuckin country ,,your economy is doomed,,america is at its lowest point,,only now you see how poor americanos really are ,,you csan see it when you go buy groceries,, look around you ,,everytime im in americana i donate money just because i feel bad the situation really is,,

secondly ,,the main diff between gh15 and the other professionals who come here or go to mad or olm is ,,i follow my promises and i say the truth,,that is why my identity is not published,,because if it did my family would be at risk,,you dont hurt the person now dsays ,,you hurt his relatives,,bodybuilding became a very fellon type activity in america,,not because of the steroids per say but! because of the shady bad bad people around ,,like corrupt moderators,,liar professionals,,bunk hormone dealers,,narcotic dealers who try to get in and fuck us all up,,lots of problems,,

the thing is ,,now days everyone read gh15 ,,every one when they go to sleep have few min to think ,,and trust gh15 ,,they end up thinking that the gh15 as crazy as its posting sounds is pretty much accurate with the meat and potatos,,

i created a new era in bodybuilding openess ,,i made many come out of the shadow,,and fought the liars,,the fact lee priest sit on boards and fighting for hours minutes day after day rather than trying to compete ...tells it all,, he is done and so are his lies,,

i never forget what i promise in regars to bodybuilding ,,rest assure of that friends,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2010, 03:47:01 AM »
to the dr..we saw how obama presidency went,,,look at yoru fuckin country ,,your economy is doomed,,america is at its lowest point,,only now you see how poor americanos really are ,,you csan see it when you go buy groceries,, look around you ,,everytime im in americana i donate money just because i feel bad the situation really is,,

secondly ,,the main diff between gh15 and the other professionals who come here or go to mad or olm is ,,i follow my promises and i say the truth,,that is why my identity is not published,,because if it did my family would be at risk,,you dont hurt the person now dsays ,,you hurt his relatives,,bodybuilding became a very fellon type activity in america,,not because of the steroids per say but! because of the shady bad bad people around ,,like corrupt moderators,,liar professionals,,bunk hormone dealers,,narcotic dealers who try to get in and fuck us all up,,lots of problems,,

the thing is ,,now days everyone read gh15 ,,every one when they go to sleep have few min to think ,,and trust gh15 ,,they end up thinking that the gh15 as crazy as its posting sounds is pretty much accurate with the meat and potatos,,

i created a new era in bodybuilding openess ,,i made many come out of the shadow,,and fought the liars,,the fact lee priest sit on boards and fighting for hours minutes day after day rather than trying to compete ...tells it all,, he is done and so are his lies,,

i never forget what i promise in regars to bodybuilding ,,rest assure of that friends,,

gh15 approved

SEE THAT.............LONG LIVE HORMONE GOD

im a fan of nobody.......but i am a fan of GH15

like i said, he knows things that you have to be deep in the game to know...........i have been around the game for a good deal of my life, so i can identify the fact that GH15 know his shit........way more then me.................these other idiots on here KNOW NOTHING about the real underbelly of bodybuilding, all they know is what muscletech and flex magazine tell them.................so they disregard gh15, because they themselves KNOW NOTHING to begin with

if you dont know anything about the world GH is speaking about........then of course the things he says do not make sense

for the most part, anyone who doubts Gh15.......is just a sheep navigating the world and the bodybuilding subculture with blinders on

because people in the know, know what Gh professed is the truth.,..............fagg0ts like howard and vince basile  inhabit a different reality of fantasy and old-man delusion.........so they could never understand what GH is even speaking about.........they dont have the faculties to process it

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2010, 03:51:12 AM »
People are so gullible it’s borderline retarded.

So you have somebody calling himself gh15 given advice to members of the community many of them steroid related.
And there are actually douchbags who believe and do what this guy tells them to do?
I mean lets think about this for a second

A)   Nobody has any idea who this guy is
B)   Many believe it’s a shared account so it could be all kind of people given advice
C)   Much of the advice given is in relation to the usage of illegal substances many of which are brewed in unsanitary environments possibly in Mexico.

It’s typical sheepish way of thinking, the same type of people that hang on this guys nuts are the type of people that
Need a strong role model and wish for a stronger leader, just so they don’t have to make decision by themselves.
I mean think about it, this account could be used by some geek in a basement who knows, it could be the FBI, it could
Be Al Qaida or anybody else for that matter.

I am sure there you gh15 nuthuggers can come up with a thousand reasons to ensure yourself that this account is legit and that who ever
Is using gh15 is careful and tries not to hurt you, but you know what? It takes only one wrong advice to possibly kill you.

1. Nobody knows who you are nor do they care.
2. No. His posts are infallibly consistent. Down to spelling, content and grammar.
3. If there is one thing that gh15 stresses beyond all else when it comes to hormone use is to stay away from UG and only go with pharm human grade gear.

So you are wrong on all three counts.

You are disturbingly obsessed and concerned about what other people do to themselves that is none of your business. If you want a crusade go after fat people who stuff themselves with food and raise health care cost for everyone. Or clean up the filth in our culture. Just like there is air pollution there is also moral pollution. You can start with TV. Steroid users are not even a blip on the harm they do to society and the culture. Get over it already. Same old tired refrain that nobody cares about. So you think you own steroid users with your natural physique. Great. Good for you. Post some recent pics to inspire us. But we've heard it a thousand times already. We get it. You don't think people should take steroids. I don't think people should get tattoos or fat chicks wearing low rise jeans. But this world wasn't created just to please me. I deal with it. You should too. Get over it already. Nobody cares what you think.    

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2010, 03:51:44 AM »
to the dr..we saw how obama presidency went,,,look at yoru fuckin country ,,your economy is doomed,,america is at its lowest point,, etc

He's an obnoxious English snob Canadian, FYI.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2010, 04:04:18 AM »
whoever he is, like is said, it doesnt matter if he is an IFBB pro, or some shithead in his moms basement

he knows his shit.........when it comes to the BB and steroid game

i understand he is a little eccentric

but he knows things about bodybuilding culture and chemical enhancement.........very specific and nuanced things.............that you couldn't know unless you really knew your shit, and spent alot of time in the culture

that being said.........gh15 has kinda gone off the rails a bit lately with some of his crazy posts, making alot of claims, making a lot of threats.........that if he doesnt follow through on he will look silly

he has been ranting and melting with all these super-long posts...........and making crazy posts on getbig, that he is trying to get people to relay over to MD and OLM

we all go off the rails sometimes though.........i still have a lot of respect for GH15

i bet it would be very entertaining to find out who he really is, no matter who he ends up being.   if i could have 3 truths answered by god when i die, i might just use one up on the identity of gh15.........just for shits and giggles i would get

I have to agree with you here.  While a lot of the mainstream bodybuilding media talks about all the "hard work" required to be a professional bodybuilder, gh15 consistently emphasizes the main factor which is drugs, or at least genetic response to them.  It was so annoying to hear Tom Prince talk about how they were insignificant.  I would rather pros be honest or simply say nothing.  In gh15's case he is honest and I like that.  Overall I find myself agreeing with most of his posts.  Some go over my head so I can't really have an opinion either way, but in general when I can verify what he is saying, he proves to be truthful.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2010, 04:06:25 AM »
I know shit about gear but I must say that not only GH15 seems to know his shit but he actually has a no BS attitude which makes me want to stay natural. His posts are as good a warning as it gets. But once he starts on other topics, he's flying over a cuckoo's nest. Just playing a character I guess. At least the whole Nibiru, McCain, 2012 thing is funny.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2010, 04:10:41 AM »

SEE THAT.............LONG LIVE HORMONE GOD

im a fan of nobody.......but i am a fan of GH15

like i said, he knows things that you have to be deep in the game to know...........i have been around the game for a good deal of my life, so i can identify the fact that GH15 know his shit........way more then me.................these other idiots on here KNOW NOTHING about the real underbelly of bodybuilding, all they know is what muscletech and flex magazine tell them.................so they disregard gh15, because they themselves KNOW NOTHING to begin with

if you dont know anything about the world GH is speaking about........then of course the things he says do not make sense

for the most part, anyone who doubts Gh15.......is just a sheep navigating the world and the bodybuilding subculture with blinders on

because people in the know, know what Gh professed is the truth.,..............fagg0ts like howard and vince basile  inhabit a different reality of fantasy and old-man delusion.........so they could never understand what GH is even speaking about.........they dont have the faculties to process it
QFT

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2010, 06:32:07 AM »
Sorry you don't have yet made enough posts to address me without my proper title.
Please ensure this does not happen again.

Many thanks,

Polite as usual

Stark

You don't even lift weights so don't even address me you skinny little queer

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2010, 06:35:13 AM »

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2010, 06:48:29 AM »
i dont really see how anyone actually disagrees with him...anyone who competes on a high level knows it is all true and he is not even goin into the nubain,vics,percs,oxycotin, cocaine, almost any pain killer , that runs rampet through the higher up levels!!!