Author Topic: Man Already Knows Everything He Needs To Know About Muslims  (Read 978 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Man Already Knows Everything He Needs To Know About Muslims
« on: August 30, 2010, 12:22:51 PM »
SALINA, KS—Local man Scott Gentries told reporters Wednesday that his deliberately limited grasp of Islamic history and culture was still more than sufficient to shape his views of the entire Muslim world.

Gentries, 48, said he had absolutely no interest in exposing himself to further knowledge of Islamic civilization or putting his sweeping opinions into a broader context of any kind, and confirmed he was "perfectly happy" to make a handful of emotionally charged words the basis of his mistrust toward all members of the world's second-largest religion.

"I learned all that really matters about the Muslim faith on 9/11," Gentries said in reference to the terrorist attacks on the United States undertaken by 19 of Islam's approximately 1.6 billion practitioners. "What more do I need to know to stigmatize Muslims everywhere as inherently violent radicals?"

"And now they want to build a mosque at Ground Zero," continued Gentries, eliminating any distinction between the 9/11 hijackers and Muslims in general. "No, I won't examine the accuracy of that statement, but yes, I will allow myself to be outraged by it and use it as evidence of these people's universal callousness toward Americans who lost loved ones when the Twin Towers fell."

"Even though I am not one of those people," he added.

When told that the proposed "Ground Zero mosque" is actually a community center two blocks north of the site that would include, in addition to a public prayer space, a 500-seat auditorium, a restaurant, and athletic facilities, Gentries shook his head and said, "I know all I'm going to let myself know."

Gentries explained that it "didn't take long" to find out as much about the tenets of Islam as he needed to. He said he knew Muslims stoned their women for committing adultery, trained for terrorist attacks at fundamentalist madrassas, and believed in jihad, which Gentries described as the thing they used to justify killing infidels.

"All Muslims are at war with America, and I will resist any attempt to challenge that assertion with potentially illuminating facts," said Gentries, who threatened to leave the room if presented with the number of Muslims who live peacefully in the United States, serve in the country's armed forces, or were victims themselves of the 9/11 attacks. "Period."

"If you don't believe me, wait until they put your wife in a burka," Gentries continued in reference to the face-and-body-covering worn by a small minority of Muslim women and banned in the universities of Turkey, Tunisia, and Syria. "Or worse, a rape camp. That's right: For reasons I am content being totally unable to articulate, I am choosing to associate Muslims with rape camps."

Over the past decade, Gentries said he has taken pains to avoid personal interactions or media that might have the potential to compromise his point of view. He told reporters that the closest he had come to confronting a contrary standpoint was tuning in to the first few seconds of an interview with a moderate Muslim cleric before hastily turning off the television.

"I almost gave in and listened to that guy defend Islam with words I didn't want to hear," Gentries said. "But then I remembered how much easier it is to live in a world of black-and-white in which I can assign the label of 'other' to someone and use him as a vessel for all my fears and insecurities."

Added Gentries, "That really put things back into perspective."

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Man Already Knows Everything He Needs To Know About Muslims
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 12:34:49 PM »
The Onion huh, just trying to see what kind of reaction you will get?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 12:35:08 PM »
You know 240, I really wanna believe you got that story from 'The Onion', ...but in reading some of the things posted by some of the people around here (who shall remain nameless) I'm not so sure anymore. I really don't know which is sadder... that people like that actually exist, ...or the fact that I'm not sure if that's a genuine piece or an 'Onion' article.  :-\
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 12:36:06 PM »
The Onion huh, just trying to see what kind of reaction you will get?

Ya, that looks like the Onion's classic style.
w

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 02:43:04 PM »
Jag, I'm surprised that you can read anything that is posted anywhere with your glass eye, thick unibrow that drapes below your eye lashes and 2nd grade education.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 02:58:54 PM »
240, who has spent the last three weeks continually embarrassing himself on the GZM debate, seems to be lashing out. How cute.

Wasn't this mosque just a big distraction or some shit? Why the sudden urge to start logging pro-Muslim posts? Thought you were above that and only spent your time talking about 9/11 and Sarah Palin the economy?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2010, 03:36:50 PM »
I admitted the stim is, for the most part, a failure.

This article was funny as shit though.  heck, even Dubya called islam "The religion of peace".  I don't buy into religion, cause hey, they're all full of shit and it's all manmade versions of scared to die.  The argument of "one religion is slightly evil-er than another", when most have history of killing those they disagree with... it's silly.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2010, 03:55:08 PM »
I admitted the stim is, for the most part, a failure.

This article was funny as shit though.  heck, even Dubya called islam "The religion of peace".  I don't buy into religion, cause hey, they're all full of shit and it's all manmade versions of scared to die.  The argument of "one religion is slightly evil-er than another", when most have history of killing those they disagree with... it's silly.

Damn, you just managed to combine Obama pandering, Bush bashing and the moral equivalence argument all into one post. Impressive, to say the least.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2010, 04:21:52 PM »
People attack you, burn your city, erect their churches.  What more do you need to know?    :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2010, 04:51:50 PM »
Damn, you just managed to combine Obama pandering, Bush bashing and the moral equivalence argument all into one post. Impressive, to say the least.

Quite Gibbsian of me, to say the least.  Maybe a bit Fleisheresque even.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2010, 04:53:17 PM »
240, why do you even bother replying to this crap?  Can't you see by now he's in it for the #1 Troll Prize.  You will never ever get a serious topic going with this fool.  Just hit Alt/Ctrl/Ignore and move on.  I can't believe how many keep going for his bait here.  Just go back, look at every thread where he is engaged and tell me what the point was lol...  You have to be an idiot to reply to BF...  Just ignore his shit.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2010, 05:52:07 AM »
I find it funny that libs are outraged that people hate Islam but never bat an eye when fellow libs are openly hostile towards Christianity.Jag is a perfect example,she mocks and makes fun of Christians on here all the time but is outraged over any insult of Muslims.I dont like Muslims either so what.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2010, 08:44:00 AM »
240, why do you even bother replying to this crap?  Can't you see by now he's in it for the #1 Troll Prize.  You will never ever get a serious topic going with this fool.  Just hit Alt/Ctrl/Ignore and move on.  I can't believe how many keep going for his bait here.  Just go back, look at every thread where he is engaged and tell me what the point was lol...  You have to be an idiot to reply to BF...  Just ignore his shit.
lol bro you havent been around in a while 240 is a major troll now...

this thread is a prime example...240 hasnt had a serious debate on this board in months.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2010, 09:35:39 AM »
I find it funny that libs are outraged that people hate Islam but never bat an eye when fellow libs are openly hostile towards Christianity.Jag is a perfect example,she mocks and makes fun of Christians on here all the time but is outraged over any insult of Muslims.I dont like Muslims either so what.

i make fun of all religion equally...however i do have a problem....this terrorist islam is sorta a recent development no?

where ws it in the 30,40s and 50s? its contrived to be that way....if you believe that islam is an evil religion and you r a first world citizen then you really cant blame 3rd world uneducated idiots fuckers not to believe that christianity is evil , hence america is evil. I mean your first world educated ass fell for it...what chance did the poor 3rd worlders have ?  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2010, 09:38:59 AM »
i make fun of all religion equally...however i do have a problem....this terrorist islam is sorta a recent development no?

where ws it in the 30,40s and 50s? its contrived to be that way....if you believe that islam is an evil religion and you r a first world citizen then you really cant blame 3rd world uneducated idiots fuckers not to believe that christianity is evil , hence america is evil. I mean your first world educated ass fell for it...what chance did the poor 3rd worlders have ?  :-\

Except it's been proven that all terrorists are not impoverished, third world people without any education. In-fact, more and more are coming from educated, middle-class backgrounds. ::)

Muslims have been waging their jihad in some form for 1400 years now. People who claim Islamic extremism is a recent phenomenon are flat out lying or just plain uninformed.

This is just another example of someone trying to paint Muslims as the victims in this.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2010, 10:03:50 AM »
Except it's been proven that all terrorists are not impoverished, third world people without any education. In-fact, more and more are coming from educated, middle-class backgrounds. ::)

it sure started out that way that 100% of terrorists came from impoverished countries...now the tide seems to be spreading...to every nook etc... NOW thats happening...eventually if a cancer starts in your pinkey toe..left untreated..it can spread to your vital organs...by pointing out the natural progression of things (esp viruses) you prove nothing...how many muslims on this planet? lemme go google it..ok 1.82 billion..if 1.82 billion people on this planet were willing to die to get rid of you....you'd be a very dead nick hearsh  :-*

Muslims have been waging their jihad in some form for 1400 years now. People who claim Islamic extremism is a recent phenomenon are flat out lying or just plain uninformed.
and you r an authority eh nick hearsh of u conn..mr my own lacrosse team once beat me up in the locker room?  ::)

yes muslim have been waging jihad for 1400 years now..i agree...and a lot of muslims call feeding the homeless or doing any good deed in the name of god, jihad  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2010, 10:18:38 AM »
Let me guess, you, the junkie, alcoholic that you are think you're an authority? You didn't even know that Mohammed married a 6-year-old girl, so why would anyone expect you to be an authority on Islam?

You talk out of your ass when it comes to most things here. This topic is no different.

Muslim countries as a whole have collectively donated less to the Pakistan flood victims than the USA has. All those rich oil nations and they've given barely $100 million while the USA, a single country in the midst of a depression, has given close to $200 million (on top of the $10 billion we send them every year). Meanwhile, they've lied and claimed they've given $1 billion. Not only that, Muslim nations brought up the rear in Haiti donations as well. Charitable? LOL. Not even close. The fact that they're lying about how much they've donated and pledged says it all. They don't even care about their fellow Muslims yet we should expect them to be tolerant and accepting of non-Muslims? Yeah, right.

Oh, let's not forget that the tolerant Pakistani government has denied any flood assistance to non-Muslims.....while taking all the donations from non-Muslims they can get.  ::)

You need to stop sticking your nose into these topics. Cue the Toxic meltdown that will no doubt follow this post.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2010, 04:03:43 PM »
Let me guess, you, the junkie, alcoholic that you are think you're an authority? You didn't even know that Mohammed married a 6-year-old girl, so why would anyone expect you to be an authority on Islam?

You talk out of your ass when it comes to most things here. This topic is no different.

Muslim countries as a whole have collectively donated less to the Pakistan flood victims than the USA has. All those rich oil nations and they've given barely $100 million while the USA, a single country in the midst of a depression, has given close to $200 million (on top of the $10 billion we send them every year). Meanwhile, they've lied and claimed they've given $1 billion. Not only that, Muslim nations brought up the rear in Haiti donations as well. Charitable? LOL. Not even close. The fact that they're lying about how much they've donated and pledged says it all. They don't even care about their fellow Muslims yet we should expect them to be tolerant and accepting of non-Muslims? Yeah, right.

Oh, let's not forget that the tolerant Pakistani government has denied any flood assistance to non-Muslims.....while taking all the donations from non-Muslims they can get.  ::)

You need to stop sticking your nose into these topics. Cue the Toxic meltdown that will no doubt follow this post.

i lived in a muslim country for 15 yrs and ws born in 1

what r your credentials?  reading the internet? bwaahaaahaaa!  ;D

boy...you've never even been to a non muslim 3rd world country...soo shut up when people from real world experience r a talking ...

k kiddo  ;)
carpe` vaginum!