Author Topic: Kai Greene: I Haven't Purchased Anything!  (Read 12612 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Kai Greene: I Haven't Purchased Anything!
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2010, 05:06:58 PM »
Kai is doing very well for himself in terms of how much money he has earned.  I think the thoughts here would be that he is not saving his money or putting it to as good use as he could be.  If he continues to do as well as he has been doing there is no reason why he should make any less than 100K+ per year and possibly substantially more.

What exactly does that mean, "in terms of how much he earns"  Are you excluding his health?  If not, what?
It's clear to me and many others that Kai is not like others, I'm not suprised he hasn't used money for BS, he doesn't exactly scream 20in. Rims and Bling.  He now makes much more than that every year.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2010, 05:10:21 PM »
Good for him. The guy came from nothing and kept following his dream. I hope he continues to be successful. I don't agree with some of the stuff he's done but those fruit jokes have been beaten to the ground.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2010, 05:12:48 PM »
Good for him. The guy came from nothing and kept following his dream. I hope he continues to be successful. I don't agree with some of the stuff he's done but those fruit jokes have been beaten to the ground.

Hi Kai

mass 04

• Getbig V

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2010, 05:25:20 PM »
What exactly does that mean, "in terms of how much he earns"  Are you excluding his health?  If not, what?
It's clear to me and many others that Kai is not like others, I'm not suprised he hasn't used money for BS, he doesn't exactly scream 20in. Rims and Bling.  He now makes much more than that every year.

Well if you look at his contest winnings, contracts, etc, it can't be denied that Kai is doing very well and will probably even have more income opportunities in the future.  I think what people are talking about on here is how he doesn't seem to have much to show for it.  It might just be that he's doing things like buying $90 breakfasts a lot.  Make a few purchases like that a day and in a year you can blow through $100K and not even know where the money went.

Shawn Ray once asked Kai what he would do if he was a millionaire.  The truth is, he could be one in 5-10 years if he saved his money.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2010, 05:29:58 PM »
Well if you look at his contest winnings, contracts, etc, it can't be denied that Kai is doing very well and will probably even have more income opportunities in the future.  I think what people are talking about on here is how he doesn't seem to have much to show for it.  It might just be that he's doing things like buying $90 breakfasts a lot.  Make a few purchases like that a day and in a year you can blow through $100K and not even know where the money went.

Shawn Ray once asked Kai what he would do if he was a millionaire.  The truth is, he could be one in 5-10 years if he saved his money.

Correct, fair enough.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2010, 05:39:54 PM »

How does anyone know what he has to show for it?  These guys catch shit all day long everytime theres a pic of one of them standing in front of their new ride...now we have a guy who's probably socking his money away, and he gets shit too?? Maybe he's got 100K in the bank...property, investments, etc..

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2010, 05:44:50 PM »

Is that like a Mensa question!? -eg. Mark Walhberg, who has a 'great chest,' whom who leaves the DKNY change room in NYC at 200MPH, while, at the same time, MattC leaves the Grand Central Terminal tramway at Thunder Bay at 20MPH. How long, and on what rails, will MattC fly off the handle and start spewing racial crime statistics?  

/please show all your work for full marks

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2010, 05:46:12 PM »
wait, so no sec 8 housing for kai?
Then who cares where he lives.
A

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2010, 07:32:33 PM »
How does anyone know what he has to show for it?  These guys catch shit all day long everytime theres a pic of one of them standing in front of their new ride...now we have a guy who's probably socking his money away, and he gets shit too?? Maybe he's got 100K in the bank...property, investments, etc..

Its just not fair dammit..... ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2010, 07:47:00 PM »
I just got off the phone with Kai's accountant.  He said it's all good, relax fellahs...

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2010, 08:00:34 PM »
I just got off the phone with Kai's accountant.  He said it's all good, relax fellahs...

Lets turn this into the bodybuilding translation.   "The accountant just got Kai off with the phone, calling him a fella relaxed him"

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2010, 08:21:47 PM »
Is that like a Mensa question!? -eg. Mark Walhberg, who has a 'great chest,' whom who leaves the DKNY change room in NYC at 200MPH, while, at the same time, MattC leaves the Grand Central Terminal tramway at Thunder Bay at 20MPH. How long, and on what rails, will MattC fly off the handle and start spewing racial crime statistics?  

ROFL

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2010, 09:09:11 PM »

uh,,,,,,no DUMB N*****, i know the fact that your brain is 20% smaller then white people on average due to unavoidable anthropological facts makes it difficult for you to reason
you just, like a monkey, use your emotions
but its a known fact that Kai lives in project, or government assisted, (whatever you wanna call it) housing............and has been for years
it has been documented, discussed, and talked about numerous times
your a fucking embarrassment, EVERYONE on here hates you ::) ::)

you really think i'm xfactor to even bother going back n forth you.  next?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2010, 09:50:03 PM »
Frankly, 100 K a year doesn't seem like much of an income in a profession that is expensive to be in.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2010, 09:59:27 PM »
Maybe he's saving up to buy the strip club he was once employed by.  Either way, dude seems to be pretty smart by banking everything now

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2010, 10:13:02 PM »

Imagine how confused a total noob to Getbig would be after reading this post. Way to cross reference multiple years/threads of this "website" known as Getbig.  ;D

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2010, 10:52:45 PM »
You guys are forgetting about the extra income he is making from his sugar daddies!!

His male muscle worshipping fans like Wiggs!

From my sources, Kai did everything he can to survive in New York..prostitution, ect...

Hard habits are hard to kill...

Kai is making some money on the side too ;)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2010, 12:01:49 AM »

It's a possibility I guess.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2010, 12:05:30 AM »
you really think i'm xfactor to even bother going back n forth you.  next?

you just did you googly eyed dummy..........

way to own yourself........now dont EVER speak to me again mongrel 

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2010, 12:06:44 AM »

7.50$ for steak, good deal!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2010, 12:12:37 AM »

:-\

he had breakfast with shawn ray and 2 others at firehouse.  why dont you go and make another jason vid for youtube? 

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2010, 12:14:01 AM »
7.50$ for steak, good deal!

Have you consumed the BOB BOWL?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #98 on: September 01, 2010, 01:13:23 AM »
obviously most of his money went to the drugs.  Soon as he got sponsors and started gaining notoriety his size went up.

Yet another walking coffin. One or more of these guys are walking timbombs.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2010, 01:22:46 AM »

Holy shit that's hilarious!!  ;D