Author Topic: Kai Greene: I Haven't Purchased Anything!  (Read 12602 times)

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: Kai Greene: I Haven't Purchased Anything!
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2010, 11:49:08 AM »
what makes anyone think he now has money ???

Two Arnold wins and a top four Olympia placing in the last two years? That's what - $260,000+. Then endorsements and guest posing added and you've got a fairly decent income. I certainly wouldn't turn it down.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2010, 12:44:25 PM »
what makes anyone think he now has money ???

2 Arnolds
4th pl O
100k sup contract
>4k weekly guess posing w/photo sales.  if jay goes 12-15k a week...kai is probably doing 40% of that, and he seems to be getting 20+ guess posing gigs yrly

what makes you think he isnt making any money as a top 6 pro?

plus he lives in projects aka subsidize housing.

2 bills - Oscar and drugs which i think his regime isnt any different than the other pros. 

as far as i see the top 10 in the world can live off of their bbing earnings.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2010, 12:49:09 PM »
2 Arnolds
4th pl O
100k sup contract
>4k weekly guess posing w/photo sales.  if jay goes 12-15k a week...kai is probably doing 40% of that, and he seems to be getting 20+ guess posing gigs yrly

2 bills - Oscar and drugs which i think his regime isnt any different than the other pros. 

Kai is like a stripper.  They make great money but it all goes to drugs.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2010, 02:05:39 PM »
2 Arnolds
4th pl O
100k sup contract

Dude can't guest pose all the time. Dude has made what? 100 grand net this year?  ??? Which is like 50 grand if he lived in San Antonio instead of NY. Not much dough.
A

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2010, 02:44:40 PM »
he means dduchaine..aka sir cun t aka wotten

aka legend....anyone heard off him recently?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2010, 02:55:21 PM »
Dude can't guest pose all the time. Dude has made what? 100 grand net this year?  ??? Which is like 50 grand if he lived in San Antonio instead of NY. Not much dough.

what world do you arrive at that math

this year.......

arnold..............100k

4-5 grand guest posing practically every weekend..........>160 K..........(probably way more cause he is the most in demand guest poser on circuit)

won some other show...........around 10 k

muscle meds contract..............>50k

flex magazine current biggest name athlete.........> 50 K

Olympia money...........>30K

kai is probably well into the agressive 3 hundred  ..........probably lots more  im lowballing

but even if he only made fifty.,..............thats PLENTY money for a single individual to move out of govt assist housing

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2010, 02:59:27 PM »

this year.......

arnold..............100k

4-5 grand guest posing practically every weekend..........>160 K..........(probably way more cause he is the most in demand guest poser on circuit)

kai is probably well into the agressive 3 hundred  ..........probably lots more  im lowballing

but even if he only made fifty.,..............thats PLENTY money for a single individual to move out of govt assist housing

wow didn't know he made that much. Yup yup move you ass out of section 8 housing kai.
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2010, 03:08:42 PM »

The one on the far right is not JadetheGladiator...

"1"

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2010, 03:19:12 PM »
\

no way to justify a young, completely able bodied (at least he used to be before becoming a monster) individual of sound mind (though borders on complete insanity) living off the government till..........he has been making money for a solid 3 years now

BUT even before that, no justification

mike pulsinella, if its the videographer  guy, is a bleeding-heart f@g

That's the thing.  A lot of media - and indeed Mike's DVD on Kai - promote the notion that Black people are always the victim of White society.  But when obviously capable people like Kai are used as examples of this it becomes extremely obvious that the whole notion is a sham.

Kai earned, what, a third of a million dollars in contest winnings alone in the past three years?  But yeah, it's the White man's fault he lives in a Section 8 apartment.  The same White men whose tax dollars fund it.  Yep, must be their fault, can't possibly be Kai's or anything.  ::)

But yeah, Kai's successes in bodybuilding have not yet enabled him to do anything about his situation.  It's that horrible oppression he suffers which prevents him.  You know, the rampant White racism which has allowed him to win five pro shows in the past three years.  ::)

WTF? Dan's dead dude. Hope that helps.

He posts in the Time Out board actually.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2010, 03:34:41 PM »
That's the thing.  A lot of media - and indeed Mike's DVD on Kai - promote the notion that Black people are always the victim of White society.  But when obviously capable people like Kai are used as examples of this it becomes extremely obvious that the whole notion is a sham.

Kai earned, what, a third of a million dollars in contest winnings alone in the past three years?  But yeah, it's the White man's fault he lives in a Section 8 apartment.  The same White men whose tax dollars fund it.  Yep, must be their fault, can't possibly be Kai's or anything.  ::)

But yeah, Kai's successes in bodybuilding have not yet enabled him to do anything about his situation.  It's that horrible oppression he suffers which prevents him.  You know, the rampant White racism which has allowed him to win five pro shows in the past three years.  ::)

WHO THE FUCK SAID HE WAS IN SEC 8?  he is in a cheap apt in Brooklyn.  it's no different than him earning 300k and choosing to live in lil Haiti in a shack for 400$ mth vs 1500$ mth condo in south beach.  GROW SOME FUCKING SENSE.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2010, 03:49:11 PM »
WHO THE FUCK SAID HE WAS IN SEC 8?  he is in a cheap apt in Brooklyn.  it's no different than him earning 300k and choosing to live in lil Haiti in a shack for 400$ mth vs 1500$ mth condo in south beach.  GROW SOME FUCKING SENSE.

uh,,,,,,no DUMB N*****, i know the fact that your brain is 20% smaller then white people on average due to unavoidable anthropological facts makes it difficult for you to reason

you just, like a monkey, use your emotions

but its a known fact that Kai lives in project, or government assisted, (whatever you wanna call it) housing............and has been for years

it has been documented, discussed, and talked about numerous times

your a fucking embarrassment, EVERYONE on here hates you ::) ::)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2010, 04:05:36 PM »
WHO THE FUCK SAID HE WAS IN SEC 8?  he is in a cheap apt in Brooklyn.  it's no different than him earning 300k and choosing to live in lil Haiti in a shack for 400$ mth vs 1500$ mth condo in south beach.  GROW SOME FUCKING SENSE.

I apologize for asserting Kai lives in Section 8 housing.  I don't know that for a fact although I have heard it repeated a lot.  The way I see it, if Kai wants to live in a small apartment that's fine, I just grow tired of the implication that everyone who is downtrodden is that way as a result of "society".  Personal responsibility has to be identified at some point.

Here is my source of information:

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=34043
Bodybuilding Pro.com

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2010, 04:11:02 PM »
I apologize for asserting Kai lives in Section 8 housing.  I don't know that for a fact although I have heard it repeated a lot.  The way I see it, if Kai wants to live in a small apartment that's fine, I just grow tired of the implications that everyone who is downtrodden is that way as a result of "society".  Personal responsibility has to be somewhere.

Here is my source of information:

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=34043

dont apologize to that whiny f@ggot, GThangs black cock lust (and anthropologically smaller cerebral cortex) make it hard for him to separate himself from his emotions

its a known fact that kai is a product of the system........has been on the government doll in some way for pretty much all of his life

to this day he is still living in government assisted housing

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2010, 04:14:46 PM »

Good post Matthew...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2010, 04:20:49 PM »
Peter Schiff recommends renting. 

Perhaps Kai recently read "Crash Proof: How to Profit From the Coming Economic Collapse"

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2010, 04:26:53 PM »
Good post Matthew...

Great stuff!!  I'm happy to see you posting on here, Evo.  Ultimately getbig is really one of the freest boards around, without having to subscribe to too many politically correct norms or bossy moderators.  The board may have been a little better years ago as Dan stated, but there is a fine line between full free speech and board anarchy.  I'm happy that Ron has upgraded the server.  At one point in the future, I will go back to working on my board, but only once the Joomla transfer is complete which will hopefully be just after the Olympia.

Peter Schiff recommends renting. 

Perhaps Kai recently read "Crash Proof: How to Profit From the Coming Economic Collapse"

You listen to Peter Shiff?  That's great, he really is a fantastic economist.

Bodybuilding Pro.com

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2010, 04:35:26 PM »

this year.......

arnold..............100k

4th place Olympia was 55K, If memory serves....plus, you can add a "1" in front of his supp deal...Kais doing prety well for himself....he may also have bonus' built into his contract which could be quite lucrative.

Stavios

« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2010, 04:37:57 PM »

4th place Olympia was 55K, If memory serves....plus, you can add a "1" in front of his supp deal...Kais doing prety well for himself....he may also have bonus' built into his contract which could be quite lucrative.
150k for a supplement contract  :o
lot of money

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2010, 04:38:56 PM »

lesson here folks : to make $ as a pro...you must fuck grape fruits...have people videotape it...pose in homoerotic ways for guest apperances and be available to the gay powers that be....

gawd...a few years ago...i had nothing against gay people....but i SURE AS HELL dont wanna be gay by proxy being associated with bbing...

kaqi wins the O.....i leave getbig....not much of a loss...just saying...
carpe` vaginum!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2010, 04:43:59 PM »
150k for a supplement contract  :o
lot of money

The top guys are making a hell of a lot more than that...Kai may be making more...I'm taking an educated guess.  Whatever he's making now is sure to go up in 3 weeks...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2010, 04:46:16 PM »
The top guys are making a hell of a lot more than that...Kai may be making more...I'm taking an educated guess.  Whatever he's making now is sure to go up in 3 weeks...

and he is living in govt subsidized housing?  if thats true ...why now?

govt subsidized housing = handout
carpe` vaginum!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2010, 04:47:35 PM »
and he is living in govt subsidized housing?  if thats true ...why now?

govt subsidized housing = handout

I couldnt tell you where he lives...sounds like it's old news.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2010, 04:48:17 PM »
Gentlemen for the 50th time, Kai is doing very well for himself...

1st off...4k got guest posing? Ha, ha!  That's 2nd tier pro money....Kai is the best entertainer in bb...he's making around 8gs PLUS photos...so 10gs per guest posing easily.

Musclemeds contract
Weider contract
Arnold

The dude is pulling in serious money..Now Cost of living in NY is pretty high...now, Kai DID stay in section 8 housing but has moved from the place he stayed, with the money he makes now he would no longer be allowed to stay....So that's that.

MattC....Well, I'll deal with you in a couple weeks. ;D
Unsung, come on man, I like you please don't go the race route....btw even if that were true, science has proven there is no correlation between the size of brain and intellect...woman have smaller brains than men.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2010, 04:50:16 PM »
I couldnt tell you where he lives...sounds like it's old news.

its been floating around on here...

i really dont want him to be as popular as he is and represent bbing....

i have no problem with gay men....

i have a problem with fruit fuckers and if u r gonna be gay....u REALLY DONT have to be such a damn fag about it ....

the male hetro equivalent is the "started working out a week ago and now am taking 2gs of test a week frat boy"  >:(

and we sure as hell dont tolerate those on getbig....
carpe` vaginum!

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2010, 05:00:25 PM »
Gentlemen for the 50th time, Kai is doing very well for himself...

Kai is doing very well for himself in terms of how much money he has earned.  I think the thoughts here would be that he is not saving his money or putting it to as good use as he could be.  If he continues to do as well as he has been doing there is no reason why he should make any less than 100K+ per year and possibly substantially more.
Bodybuilding Pro.com