Author Topic: How many Morons here Like Religious Wacko John Thune and Why?  (Read 3993 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
How many Morons here Like Religious Wacko John Thune and Why?
« on: August 31, 2010, 05:41:30 AM »
 ???

State your reasons clearly with evidence and/or past record.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: How many Morons here Like Religious Wacko David Thune and Why?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 05:44:39 AM »
Who is David Thune?I like John Thune the senator.I like him because he is anti illegal imigration pro low taxes and pro less government.I'd take a religious nut then a black liberation theologist like the black idiot we have as president now.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 05:50:05 AM »
Who is David Thune?I like John Thune the senator.I like him because he is anti illegal imigration pro low taxes and pro less government.I'd take a religious nut then a black liberation theologist like the black idiot we have as president now.
Can you please prove that he has done anything to support what you claim he champions?  Please provide links if possible.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: How many Morons here Like Religious Wacko John Thune and Why?
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 05:50:54 AM »
He is for a nationwide CCW, voted against ObamaCare, Stim Bill, Illegals, against crap & tax and other green hoaxes, etc.    

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 05:54:33 AM »
Can you please prove that he has done anything to support what you claim he champions?  Please provide links if possible.

http://www.ontheissues.org/House/John_Thune.htm

Find it yourself.Now please show me a link where Imam Obama has done ANYTHING to show he is a Christian as he claims he is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 05:55:04 AM »
The background music alone is reason enough to vote for him.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2010, 05:56:17 AM »
 ???

Soon after arriving in the Senate, Thune wrote language into a transportation bill expanding the pot of federal loan money for small railroads, enabling his former client to apply for $2.5 billion in government financing for its project.

Lobbyist Turns Senator but Twists Same Arms
Published: July 8, 2010

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/28/politics/28lobby.html?_r=1&adxnnl=1&adxnnlx=1203195329-hyO5GaBZqRHgIFsyFGhsvw

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2010, 05:57:09 AM »
Turns out he was dead right about the Stim Bill.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2010, 05:58:28 AM »
http://www.ontheissues.org/House/John_Thune.htm

Find it yourself.Now please show me a link where Imam Obama has done ANYTHING to show he is a Christian as he claims he is.
Obama is an atheist.  :D

Also, there is nothing on the site you provided that shows any accomplishments whatsoever.  Can you please provide some accomplishments to the stated positions you THINK he stands for.

I have a feeling that you and the others are acting really foolish by supporting someone who doesn`t really have your best interest at heart.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2010, 05:59:18 AM »
He was dead right on the criminal Cap & Trade bill.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2010, 06:00:33 AM »
He was and is dead right about ObamaCare.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2010, 06:01:38 AM »
 ???

Although he expressed opposition to earmarks, in 2008 he requested $252,490,000 in earmarks and received $240,081,050.[21] Thune voted for the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, and has consistently supported funding for both wars.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2010, 06:02:18 AM »
Thune is right on 2nd Amend. Thune's dreams of his father is hunting and Obama's dreams of his father is implementing communism.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2010, 06:03:37 AM »
 ???

Representative Thune supported the Bush tax cuts in 2001 [18] and has expressed support for their continuation in 2010. In 2008, however, he opposed giving tax breaks to first-time home buyers and home builders.[19] In a tight Senate race in 2002, Thune was instrumental in creating the $750,000,000 Livestock Compensation Program, $50,000,000 of which went to South Dakota.[20]

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2010, 06:04:07 AM »

Also, there is nothing on the site you provided that shows any accomplishments whatsoever.  Can you please provide some accomplishments to the stated positions you THINK he stands for.

I have a feeling that you and the others are acting really foolish by supporting someone who doesn`t really have your best interest at heart.

Obama said he is devoted Chrisitian. Sorry TA - either he is lying his ass off like he does on everything else, or he is devoted Christian - which is it?  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2010, 06:06:34 AM »
???

Representative Thune supported the Bush tax cuts in 2001 [18] and has expressed support for their continuation in 2010. In 2008, however, he opposed giving tax breaks to first-time home buyers and home builders.[19] In a tight Senate race in 2002, Thune was instrumental in creating the $750,000,000 Livestock Compensation Program, $50,000,000 of which went to South Dakota.[20]

Guess what those idiotic tax breaks for housing did?  do you even read business sites?  The housing tax credit is a perfect example of horrible govt gimmickery one can imagine. 

Lowering tax cuts for everyone is a good thing and does not distort the marketplace like cash for clunkers, home tax credits, and all these other sorts of Kenynsian hoaxes.   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2010, 06:07:26 AM »
Obama said he is devoted Chrisitian. Sorry TA - either he is lying his ass off like he does on everything else, or he is devoted Christian - which is it?  
Most likely atheist since both of his parents were atheist as well as his grandparents.  He is also too intelligent to be religious and you can see him cringe whenever it comes up.

The United States is such a stupid country that it would freak out to learn that he is an athiest although they don`t realize we have already had many atheist Presidents such as Teddy Roosevelt, Franklin Pierce and many, many others.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2010, 06:07:58 AM »

First of all I support Ron Paul and he does have my best interest at heart.

Number two,if Obama is an atheist then he is nothing but a fraud and liar as he contends he is a Christian.I think he is just a black seperatist as is his mentor Rev. Wright,but either way he is a liar.

Lastly,if your contention is a senator tries to get money into his district is dishonest,then we have 50 dishonest senators and one filthy f'n liar as president as his entire agenda is big union pay offs.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2010, 06:09:35 AM »
Guess what those idiotic tax breaks for housing did?  do you even read business sites?  The housing tax credit is a perfect example of horrible govt gimmickery one can imagine. 

Lowering tax cuts for everyone is a good thing and does not distort the marketplace like cash for clunkers, home tax credits, and all these other sorts of Kenynsian hoaxes.   
Admit it,

With John Thune you are settling for Christian Poop in a box.  You say you didn`t like Bush, but this clown is way worse than Bush.  In my opinion Bush is way better and smarter as well and that is saying a lot.

Why don`t you find someone else that is more attuned to your views?  Why are you and the others settling?  Just curious.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2010, 06:12:37 AM »
First of all I support Ron Paul and he does have my best interest at heart.

Number two,if Obama is an atheist then he is nothing but a fraud and liar as he contends he is a Christian.I think he is just a black seperatist as is his mentor Rev. Wright,but either way he is a liar.

Lastly,if your contention is a senator tries to get money into his district is dishonest,then we have 50 dishonest senators and one filthy f'n liar as president as his entire agenda is big union pay offs.
Do you think Obama hated his white mother and his White Grandmother and Grandfather whom were instrumental in his life?  Just curious.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2010, 06:15:05 AM »
Most likely atheist since both of his parents were atheist as well as his grandparents.  He is also too intelligent to be religious and you can see him cringe whenever it comes up.

The United States is such a stupid country that it would freak out to learn that he is an athiest although they don`t realize we have already had many atheist Presidents such as Teddy Roosevelt, Franklin Pierce and many, many others.

Then why don't you move if you think we are so stupid? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2010, 06:18:18 AM »
Admit it,

With John Thune you are settling for Christian Poop in a box.  You say you didn`t like Bush, but this clown is way worse than Bush.  In my opinion Bush is way better and smarter as well and that is saying a lot.

Why don`t you find someone else that is more attuned to your views?  Why are you and the others settling?  Just curious.

I don't expect to get a 10/10 candidate or POTUS.  I would take Ron Paul, Schiff, the late Harry Browne who still by far is my favotire candidate of all time.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2010, 06:20:44 AM »
Do you think Obama hated his white mother and his White Grandmother and Grandfather whom were instrumental in his life?  Just curious.

You mean the grandmother that he said was a "typical white person who used racial slurs and was scared of blacks".Id say his own words prove what he thought of her.Once again,Obamas racism is obvious by his own deeds and actions and words.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2010, 06:31:43 AM »
Then why don't you move if you think we are so stupid? 

I love the society that the 10 percent of intelligent people have built. :)

I`d rather have all the stupids leave, but then we wouldn`t have anyone dumb enough to run the machines and not smart enough to ever question why they even bother.   ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2010, 08:20:08 AM »
I don't care for his religious zealotry but the guy seems to be much more informed on the economy than Obama, and that's really all that matters.