Author Topic: Afghanistan Bomb Attacks Kill TWENTY-ONE US Soldiers in 48 Hours  (Read 1564 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Afghanistan Bomb Attacks Kill TWENTY-ONE US Soldiers in 48 Hours
UK Telegraph ^ | 8-31-10 | Ben Farmer

________________________ ________________________ ________________

A series of bomb attacks have badly hit US troops in eastern and southern Afghanistan in the past 48 hours.

The death toll among in the Nato-led coalition has reached 484 this year and is predicted to far surpass 2009’s total of 521.

in two of the most deadly recent incidents, three Americans died in eastern Afghanistan on one bomb attack on Tuesday. Five died in a single bomb attack in the south on Monday.

Military spokesmen would not say if the bombs hit vehicles or foot patrols.

Homemade bombs using old shells or homemade explosives and hidden in roads, tracks, walls, streams and buildings have become the Taliban’s favoured weapon.

(Excerpt) Read more at telegraph.co.uk ...

________________________ ________________________ ________

wtf? ? ? ?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Afghanistan Bomb Attacks Kill TWENTY-ONE US Soldiers in 48 Hours
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 09:59:40 AM »
This is what happens when you pussyfoot through a war and ignore the fact that the ally you send $10+ billion to every year is running the insurgency against you. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 10:04:03 AM »
This is what happens when you pussyfoot through a war and ignore the fact that the ally you send $10+ billion to every year is running the insurgency against you. 

Not to be political on this, but I never remember throughout the Bush years many of our guys dying over there like this. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 10:07:23 AM »

i've posted this before
carpe` vaginum!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 10:08:49 AM »

i've posted this before

i'm just saying - Bush was there for 8 years and we never had casualities like this over there. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 10:10:09 AM »
Not to be political on this, but I never remember throughout the Bush years many of our guys dying over there like this. 

HUH???... You need to refresh your mind on the death toll since Bush Jr started this whole illegal war in Iraq and then afghanistan over a fake/dead Osama..
C

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2010, 10:15:20 AM »
i'm just saying - Bush was there for 8 years and we never had casualities like this over there. 

didn't we?  i honestly dont remember...but in a nutshell what that imran dood is saying is that these r the same people that defeated USSR...you cant win an arms war in THAT region against them...it'll go on and on and on and on forever...and i sorta agree with him..you cant win that way...history has shown it..below is a short video of the paki gun market...watch and see the variety available

carpe` vaginum!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2010, 10:17:13 AM »
didn't we?  i honestly dont remember...but in a nutshell what that imran dood is saying is that these r the same people that defeated USSR...you cant win an arms war in THAT region against them...it'll go on and on and on and on forever...and i sorta agree with him..you cant win that way...history has shown it..below is a short video of the paki gun market...watch and see the variety available

I've seen that, looks my garage.   ;D  ;D  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2010, 10:57:14 AM »

we had very high casualties during the surge when we started kicking the shit outta them, going after strongholds, etc.

This isn't political issue, IMO.  This is just what happens when you surge.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2010, 04:00:53 PM »
I've seen that, looks my garage.   ;D  ;D  ;D

look mang..what we have been doing has not been working...exactly when do we agree on that...if u wanna bomb..then do it right..nuke afghanistan and turn it into glass
carpe` vaginum!