Author Topic: Oval Office Redone  (Read 1269 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Oval Office Redone
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2010, 02:08:37 PM »
Same reason why america can not do it for itself....

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2010, 05:24:27 PM »
Complete bullshit......if those were real pics, the couches and chairs would still be covered in plastic.
lol

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2010, 10:30:39 PM »
Im surprised he kept the George Washingtomn and Abe Lincoln pics up.Im surprised its not Rev. Wright and father flager.

He could really excite you by putting up a picture of a syringe and a Mexican Pharmacy  :o :o
C

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2010, 01:33:54 AM »
I am sure I saw something ISLAMIC in the decor...maybe all of this talk about Islam has warped my perception a bit...then again if you look carefully I could swear there is a faint star and crescent pattern in that new wall paper... Do you see it?

LOL, No I don't see it, ...but I'm sure many paranoid delusionals will.
Seeing Billy's post in this thread, I'm reminded of that old NY'er cover. Makes me laugh now.

BTW...you have to visit the Moorish sections of Spain to really see and appreciate the architecture. The Islamaphobes can say what they will, but the Moors brought Islam into Spain and with it the university system, public baths and sanitation, wonderful architecture, music, writing, art work, science, medicine etc etc which made Spain the center of learning of all of Europe. It wasn't until 1492 when the Spaniards forced the Moors out that Spain that Spain collapsed into what it is today and has not ever regained that center of knowledge title again.

Oh trust me, I'm well aware of what Islam did for Europe. It ushered in the European Renaissance, and I'm also painfully aware of what Islams fall meant for both the Moors, and the Africans. Hello modern atlantic Slave trade.  :'( ...but that's another topic.

The old castles & fortresses are absolutely compelling & breathtaking in the painstaking beauty, detail, and symmetry incorporated in their designs. Everyone I know that has visited the AlHambra Palace has told me that upon entering it, they were immediately overcome by an enormously tremendous sense of well being. World renowned architects say this strange phenomena is due to the utter symmetry to be found throughout it's entire design. This results in an immediate reduction in stress, on a mental, physical & spiritual level and other disharmonious reactions etc. I can't wait to see the place myself in person.  :D
w

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2010, 01:05:32 PM »
He could really excite you by putting up a picture of a syringe and a Mexican Pharmacy  :o :o

He could incite you by putting up a picture of Michelle with her cock swinging out from under her dress.Do you think that tranny will finally go all the way in her transformation?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2011, 07:17:46 PM »
Im surprised he kept the George Washingtomn and Abe Lincoln pics up.Im surprised its not Rev. Wright and father flager.

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2011, 07:18:40 PM »
Beyond tacky, tasteless, and hideous looking. 

qft