Author Topic: it's 'beat whitey night'  (Read 6568 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
it's 'beat whitey night'
« on: August 31, 2010, 04:35:28 PM »
at the ohio state fair  :D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: it's 'beat whitey night'
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 04:43:38 PM »

These thugs are just looking for any excuse to cause trouble.
As the woman officer said, the police ended up having to use more force in the form of Tazers and spray to stop them.
Some of the real bad ones will end up dead or in jail.
What a lot of these thugs fail to realize is that the avg person will complain and get the Swat team to go in and take the thugs out.
Sadly, this will end badly with someone on both sides getting killed.

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 04:48:19 PM »

thats the iowa state fair and what a surprise that black peole would commit violence lol
TEAM LAURA LEE!

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 04:49:51 PM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 04:50:48 PM »
well there's not much beating whitey in that vid. so here's the bradford pakis showing us how it should be done  :)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 04:56:33 PM »
"assault White citizens!?"  Great state. Let us know when *cough* Iowan's start stringing up White people, eh?  

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2010, 04:57:33 PM »
this is a very sad thread.

too much hate in the world.
175lbs by 31st July

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2010, 05:02:11 PM »
i place the blame solely on KFC grilled chicken, brothas can't get jiggy with that shiet

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2010, 05:16:38 PM »

I see some poor ass police work, these mofos must deal mostly with sheep abductions...town looks virtually empty, hardly any cars at the stoplight

that being said, the assaults are fucked up, and I suspect that most people going to the fair were white, and the dumb asses were black...just because during the fight between officers and juvies some idiot says it's beat whitey night, which happened after the officers were assaulted, I presume, doesn't mean that was the intention of the original fight...because if it was, since it was a string of fights, it would be get whitey week, not just one night, correct?

Simple minded kids need to be put on a chain gang and made to sing old "Negro spirituals".

tarzan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2010, 05:20:42 PM »
Typical of them running in packs. One on one it is a different story. This is what happens one on one! Epic beard man FTW! More whites need to grow balls like him!

tarzan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2010, 05:23:05 PM »
well there's not much beating whitey in that vid. so here's the bradford pakis showing us how it should be done  :)

What, you like it?? Epic beard man will be waiting for you!

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2010, 05:27:14 PM »
tHAT REDHEAD POLICE CHICK IS FUCKING hot!!   :o

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2010, 05:29:55 PM »
What, you like it?? Epic beard man will be waiting for you!

i just don't care tbh.

both sides were looking for a ruck, and that's what they got  8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2010, 07:15:29 PM »

Simple minded kids need to be put on a chain gang and made to sing old "Negro spirituals".
;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2010, 07:20:26 PM »
Hey MattC, who says they don't report news the right way....lol

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2010, 07:56:54 PM »
i witnessed something like this before.........a roving gang of young black men, running around in a pack like animals, attacking any white person who crossed their path

there isnt words to express how this makes me feel..............detest able filth vermin...........N****** are a fucking blight on society, and should be treated like insects or rats are...............

actually no, there would be no violence, i would round them all up, and dump them back in africa..........the few that deserve to be here would have to justify their cause, and petition to stay

these monkeys should count their fucking stars that i am not in charge,,,,,,,,,,,,they would think i was the fucking DEVIL incarnate

thats the other thing about vermin like this...............black s (and of course im not talking about good blacks, im talking about hood blacks)

blacks do not fight fair..........they would NEVER engage you one on one in a fistfight.........NEVER

they attack as a group, like a pack of wild rabid amimals...........or they use knives,...........or they use guns...................o r they blindside you

i have NEVER saw a black fight fair........pieces of shit

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2010, 07:58:44 PM »
Hood rat jigs can't be changed   :-\

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2010, 08:02:23 PM »
they hate whites so much...........but they never stay in their own fucking shitty ghettos, and keep to themselves.............b ecause they fucking suck, and have SHIT

why , if you dont like whitry............would you go to a the state fair, where a bunch of white people are, or leave the ghetto to go to a white movie theater (like they ALL do).........or drive out of the way to white malls

they follow us around like monkeys, cause they know their shit sucks...........but then they cause trouble

THEY ARE LUCKY I AM NOT IN CHARGE, i'll say it again

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2010, 08:03:23 PM »
You can't take the Ohio out of the Kid.  :D :D :D :D
D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2010, 08:04:09 PM »
Like all americans who live in a friendly state and are enlightened, I carry a legal weapon.

Shit like that doesn't bother me, because I would legally empty my gun into the first asshat that attempted a forcible felony upon me in the form of a beating.

Wouldn't matter the crowd's motive, wouldn't matter the first asshat's regret as he bled out.  Shit is that simple.  Arm society, and throw the fcking book at lawbreakers.  Period.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2010, 08:08:24 PM »
Like all americans who live in a friendly state and are enlightened, I carry a legal weapon.

Shit like that doesn't bother me, because I would legally empty my gun into the first asshat that attempted a forcible felony upon me in the form of a beating.

Wouldn't matter the crowd's motive, wouldn't matter the first asshat's regret as he bled out.  Shit is that simple.  Arm society, and throw the fcking book at lawbreakers.  Period.

i totally agree...............but unfortunatly if you were in that situation, at that fair, and you got accosted by a gang of black youths.,.........

and you drew a weapon.......you would be made a scape goat, and sacrificial lamb by the self-hating white community and the black advocacy groups

the news story reported would not even acknowledge that for multiple days, groups of feral black teens were randomly attacking whites..........they ONLY story would be a white man threatened innocent black fairgoing teens with a firearm..........and if you think that would not be the spin, you are sadly mistaken

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2010, 08:10:59 PM »
Statistics show that cities with higher population of blacks have higher crime rates. no surprises there.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2010, 08:18:52 PM »
Could anyone imagine the national story this would be if the siuation were reversed and  packs of young whites were randomly beating up innocent black people.......IT WOULD BE A NATIONAL NEWS STORY...........F@GGOT AL SHARPTON WOULD BE ALL OVER THE TELEVISION, MARCHING ON THE TOWN

but since it was the other way around..............the story was fucking BURIED........i havent even heard about this until this thread..............and RACE BAITER SCUM AL SHARPTON................ ...mysteriously absent

this world is fucking deplorable, i hope it burns............i hope there really is a God, that judges all these evil sycophant lying m0therfuckers

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2010, 08:25:24 PM »
Damn, why is it that black folks even when they are more educated and civilized can get ghetto in a few seconds, yet educated well mannered whites can't turn white trash at the drop of a hat????

"Oh no I didn't"

For the mass majority of both I have described please prove me wrong more than right.....
You Can't Do It!!!

tarzan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2010, 08:46:08 PM »

GOOD POST! A relative of mine regularly flashes his gun at blacks that behave like apes.