Author Topic: is the usa free anymore - concealed weapons  (Read 3109 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: is the usa free anymore
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2010, 12:21:06 PM »
why do we have to take a class for hours and have a PERMIT to carry a weapon concealed?

wtf

only people in vt and some other state enjoy the right to carry there weapon concealed with no permit

fucking outrageous

As you said it depends on the state and places like the UK and Australia wont ' allow ' you to defend yourself at all , so I'd say we're a lot more ' free ' than most

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2010, 12:22:31 PM »
I'm not even free enough to grow some marijuana. I have an awesome garden but it sure as piss doesn't include what I want most . >:(

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2010, 12:23:02 PM »
what if some guy asked you to suck his dick at work? would you laugh it off?
[/quote

I would make sure he knew that if he made a comment like that again I will rip his face off...Women could do the same, just bring a taser or gun
You Can't Do It!!!

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2010, 12:29:12 PM »
why do we have to take a class for hours and have a PERMIT to carry a weapon concealed?

wtf

only people in vt and some other state enjoy the right to carry there weapon concealed with no permit

fucking outrageous

at least you have the choice to own and carry guns in the us. you wouldn't have a prayer in the uk. of course the criminals are all armed to the teeth, but that's ok  ::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2010, 12:29:43 PM »
I personally like the fact the guy next to me, if he is carrying a concealed weapon, has had SOME formal/classroom training. Being a police officer, one of my concerns is not being shot by the bad guy, but being shot by one of my counterparts in a high stress situation, even with the training we go through. I just don't want someone pulling out a .45 on a guy making a beer run, missing and hitting me buying a pack of gum. I think the concept at least here in Texas is, if you want to carry a firearm, you can, you just have to be sane, and go through some basic common sense training so you aren't more dangerous than the criminals without intending to be.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2010, 12:35:36 PM »
I personally like the fact the guy next to me, if he is carrying a concealed weapon, has had SOME formal/classroom training. Being a police officer, one of my concerns is not being shot by the bad guy, but being shot by one of my counterparts in a high stress situation, even with the training we go through. I just don't want someone pulling out a .45 on a guy making a beer run, missing and hitting me buying a pack of gum. I think the concept at least here in Texas is, if you want to carry a firearm, you can, you just have to be sane, and go through some basic common sense training so you aren't more dangerous than the criminals without intending to be.

I agree with this 100%...My few friends that are law enforcement are more afraid of untrained people carrying guns
You Can't Do It!!!

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: is the usa free anymore - concealed weapons
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2010, 04:39:27 PM »
Shall not be infringed...asking the government for permission(permit) is an infringement anyway you cut the pie.  Training is a responsibility, not a right.  If you think that just because someone took a "class" to get their CWP makes them trained you are sorely mistaken.  This is coming from someone who helps teach CWP classes. 

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2010, 02:43:07 AM »
Shall not be infringed...asking the government for permission(permit) is an infringement anyway you cut the pie.  Training is a responsibility, not a right.  If you think that just because someone took a "class" to get their CWP makes them trained you are sorely mistaken.  This is coming from someone who helps teach CWP classes. 

EXACTLY
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2010, 01:03:44 PM »

wtf

fucking outrageous

For me this sound totally insane. Why do you feel the need to carry weapons on you(Q)

If you get in a disagreement with someone use your fists
Money drugs and bitches

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2010, 07:10:12 PM »
For me this sound totally insane. Why do you feel the need to carry weapons on you(Q)

If you get in a disagreement with someone use your fists

never thought about that............ good idea!@
TEAM LAURA LEE!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2010, 07:41:45 PM »
never thought about that............ good idea!@
LOL

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2010, 03:20:58 PM »
Money drugs and bitches

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2010, 03:53:38 PM »
G

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2010, 04:26:11 PM »
Did i say something funny  ???
;D  good one

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2010, 05:55:42 PM »
Arizona is an unrestricted carry state. On April 16, 2010, Arizona Governor Jan Brewer signed legislation allowing for unrestricted carry. The law took effect 90 days after the end of the state's current legislative session, putting the effective date on July 29, 2010. Arizona followed the lead of Alaska by continuing to issue permits on a "shall-issue" basis.[20]
I wonder if this made Wyatt Earp roll in his grave lol...

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2010, 05:40:34 PM »
Money drugs and bitches