Author Topic: Ross Erstling IS IN THE HOUSE!*  (Read 173413 times)

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
Ross Erstling IS IN THE HOUSE!*
« on: September 02, 2010, 07:01:32 AM »
I'd like to introduce myself to the members of GetBig.com, my name is Ross Erstling and I am the Owner & President of a bodybuilding supplement company called Supreme Sports Enhancements. I am also a Motivational Speaker, Personal Fitness Trainer, Nutritionist, Life Coach and Bodybuilding Guru. :) 

I've written numerous bodybuilding articles on training, nutrition, and supplementation that can be found throughout the internet.  I have been an active member of the bodybuilding community for almost 10 years now, and I thoroughly enjoy contributing to the forums and making new friends.  My bodybuilding philosophy is effective, unique, and in many cases, "against the grain". I look forward to sharing my views and opinions with this great forum.

I leave you with this informative and highly entertaining interview clip:

dbdb

• Getbig II
  • Stiffy in McDonalds
Re: Ross Erstling IS IN THE HOUSE!*
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 07:06:35 AM »
whats your favourite flavour of crisps?

(chips to you heathenous Americans)  ;D
UBERFACTOID

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 07:08:40 AM »
I'd like to introduce myself to the members of GetBig.com, my name is Ross Erstling and I am the Owner & President of a bodybuilding supplement company called Supreme Sports Enhancements. I am also a Motivational Speaker, Personal Fitness Trainer, Nutritionist, Life Coach and Bodybuilding Guru. :) 

I've written numerous bodybuilding articles on training, nutrition, and supplementation that can be found throughout the internet.  I have been an active member of the bodybuilding community for almost 10 years now, and I thoroughly enjoy contributing to the forums and making new friends.  My bodybuilding philosophy is effective, unique, and in many cases, "against the grain". I look forward to sharing my views and opinions with this great forum.

Is gh15 really Lee Preist?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 07:12:04 AM »
How are the sales of androgenator Ross  ::) ? I thought It was suppose to be the best thing since sliced bread. You have a good physique but you're just another snake oil salesman. All the supplements he sells are complete garbage.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2010, 07:12:26 AM »
This guy has been the talk of the town lately, reference me some of his posts so I can shed some light...;)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2010, 07:12:36 AM »

Explosive Gains in Muscle Mass and Strength! -
- Drastically Increase Natural Testosterone Levels! -
- Increase Sexual Performance! -
- Increase Confidence, Mood, and Sports Performance! -

Testosterone is the most powerful and effective Anabolic Androgenic Steroid ever discovered, and ironically, it is actually manufactured by our very own bodies; right in our Testicles. We produce the single strongest muscle-building hormone in existence, and it is because of this hormone that Men are MEN. Thus, if we can simply harness the tremendous power of our body's own natural testosterone production, our ability to produce muscle mass and strength increases exponentially!

Tonkagenic - The Androgenic Detonator:
Increases FREE Testosterone Decreases SHBG(Sex Hormone Binding Globulin)
Increases endogenous Testosterone & anabolic precursors(Androstenediol, 4-Androstenediol, Dehydroepiandrosterone)
Decreases Cortisol Increases HGH(Human Growth Hormone) and IGF-1

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2010, 07:15:12 AM »
How are the sales of androgenator Ross  ::) ? I thought It was suppose to be the best thing since sliced bread. You have a good physique but you're just another snake oil salesman. All the supplements he sells are complete garbage.

I respectfully disagree. Actually, any supplement that my company manufactures is a result of my own PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.  Therefore, I can say with extreme confidence that ALL of our products are extremely effective.  I understand the skepticism around my industry in general, but Supreme Sports Enhancements is certainly not your average supplement company with the same copy-cat products.  All of our products are highly unique and effective.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2010, 07:16:35 AM »

Explosive Gains in Muscle Mass and Strength! -
- Drastically Increase Natural Testosterone Levels! -
- Increase Sexual Performance! -
- Increase Confidence, Mood, and Sports Performance! -

Testosterone is the most powerful and effective Anabolic Androgenic Steroid ever discovered, and ironically, it is actually manufactured by our very own bodies; right in our Testicles. We produce the single strongest muscle-building hormone in existence, and it is because of this hormone that Men are MEN. Thus, if we can simply harness the tremendous power of our body's own natural testosterone production, our ability to produce muscle mass and strength increases exponentially!

Tonkagenic - The Androgenic Detonator:
Increases FREE Testosterone Decreases SHBG(Sex Hormone Binding Globulin)
Increases endogenous Testosterone & anabolic precursors(Androstenediol, 4-Androstenediol, Dehydroepiandrosterone)
Decreases Cortisol Increases HGH(Human Growth Hormone) and IGF-1

That is our old formula my friend, AndroGenerator v3 was just released. ;)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2010, 07:19:12 AM »
It's junk why don't you think anyone has even heard of It. Plus you have to take about 8 pills. One bottle last 2 weeks and It costs more than a bottle of test. Fucken RIP off.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2010, 07:21:32 AM »
Eat shit and fucking die.

Welcome to getbig ;D

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2010, 07:23:13 AM »
Where have your products been all my life.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2010, 07:23:27 AM »
This is gonna be absolutely fantastic.  There is no greater shameless, self-promoting, bullshitter in the history of the internet.  
Welcome to thunderdome, bitch.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2010, 07:23:44 AM »
Welcome to GetBig.. As you can see, new comers are always welcome. hahahahahahahahahaha

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2010, 07:25:54 AM »
Eat shit and fucking die.

HA! Classic

Welcome to getbig ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2010, 07:27:56 AM »
http://www.supremesportsfitness.com/index.php

I was around on a few boards were he suckered alot of people into buying his garbage. Take a look on his board. In most sections people haven't made a post in like 2 years.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2010, 07:28:49 AM »

I leave you with this informative and highly entertaining interview clip:

no one wants you here.....die

this F@ggot probably got banned over at RX.........so he slithers over here

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2010, 07:29:59 AM »
Some threads you just know exactly how there gonna turn out :)

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2010, 07:35:58 AM »
It's junk why don't you think anyone has even heard of It. Plus you have to take about 8 pills. One bottle last 2 weeks and It costs more than a bottle of test. Fucken RIP off.

One serving is 3-5 pills, taken twice per day.

In addition, the new formula contains the most effective testosterone-boosting ingredients available, IN THEIR OPTIMAL DOSAGES.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2010, 07:36:21 AM »
Gotta love when a salesman has to make a grand entrance. Most here know that the supplement business isn't legit and that most companies just buy pre made supps and have their label slapped on them. Show us a peer review by a University or clinical study on your product (not the ingredients, but the product itself) that it is as effective as you say it is. Proof is what getbiggers expect.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2010, 07:36:42 AM »
http://www.supremesportsfitness.com/index.php

I was around on a few boards were he suckered alot of people into buying his garbage. Take a look on his board. In most sections people haven't made a post in like 2 years.

We crashed, lost some data, and are in the process of revamping the forum.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2010, 07:37:14 AM »
That shit he sells Is garbage. It's junk!

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2010, 07:37:36 AM »
Gotta love when a salesman has to make a grand entrance. Most here know that the supplement business isn't legit and that most companies just buy pre made supps and have their label slapped on them. Show us a peer review by a University or clinical study on your product (not the ingredients, but the product itself) that it is as effective as you say it is. Proof is what getbiggers expect.

I like you guys already!! Seriously, what a breath of fresh air! NO BS!  I'm not your average company owner, you'll see. :)

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2010, 07:38:10 AM »
That shit he sells Is garbage. It's junk!

You are a moron.  List all of the ingredients in the CURRENT AndroGenerator formula.  Please.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2010, 07:39:22 AM »
lol its not him probably.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2010, 07:40:39 AM »
lol its not him probably.

It's me.

Man, if this is the response I get from announcing my arrival, I can't wait to see how you guys respond to my HIGH CARB fat-burning diet. ;)