Author Topic: GH15.......Incognito Mosquito???  (Read 8813 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: GH15.......Incognito Mosquito???
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2010, 09:48:46 PM »

i was also going to say that, but i thought it was a little of "inside" of a reference

GH would frequently refer to "Nordic" as the top UG lab and GH supplier

what does this implicat?.......is GH nordic, or trying to make people think he is nordic..........ori does he simply like the name

it does tell us one thing............if GH15 was a black guy........dennis james for example, would not call himself "nordic" even is he was makig a quick gimmick account

i believe this confirms that GH15 is white

Nothing for nothing but I have horrible abs and am not a fan of Cocaine. So Nordic could in fact be black.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2010, 09:51:40 PM »
Nothing for nothing but I have horrible abs and am not a fan of Cocaine. So Nordic could in fact be black.

there are some handles a black guy would NEVER choose................"anglo", "nazi", "aerian", "nordic"...........words like this have to be right at the top of the list

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2010, 11:30:01 PM »
MILOS!!!

Alex23

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2010, 11:48:37 PM »

there are some handles a black guy would NEVER choose................"anglo", "nazi", "aerian", "nordic"...........words like this have to be right at the top of the list

Failed at argumentation once again...

You're only a PM away from cracking the "Fellas" gimmick code. What are you waiting for....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2010, 04:39:43 AM »
if i had dimes for every imitator gh15 has on internet on boards,,id be twice the millioner i am,,i asked you nicely before stop imitating me,,that includes the ,,  and it also includes my directness,,im direct because im god,,who ever this fella is he done good job because atleast say truth,,neverthe less if you go on other boards to try to be me there is real no need ,,they all come to getbig to read gh15,,its waste of efort on your behlf

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2010, 04:41:20 AM »
Failed at argumentation once again...

You're only a PM away from cracking the "Fellas" gimmick code. What are you waiting for....

Fuck off fatty

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2010, 12:37:38 PM »
Nordic use to post of Lewellyn's board. He finally left because of his back and forth with Division. I don't think gh15 would leave a board because of tiff with another poster.

If you ever read the post of gee101 on outlawmuscle you will find that he talks just like gh15, or at least tries to. But that gee101 is our own g101 who post here.

http://www.bodyofscience.com/forum/showthread.php?p=35380#post35380