Author Topic: GH15.......Incognito Mosquito???  (Read 8814 times)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
GH15.......Incognito Mosquito???
« on: September 02, 2010, 07:26:55 AM »
this is the Most-recent post on a 40 page thread over at MD......i dont post there, but was just checking the thread out.

Title of the thread:  "The Truth About Bodybuilding and Hormones from an EX-National Competitor".......this is a thread you could picture GH15 participating in

now......the english is a little better.........and cleaned up.........but you can still notice a good amount of the grammatical mistakes common to Gh15-speak

his talking points about "tren, masteron, testosterone".......HGH and Insulin the 90s........and how he likes to rattle off weight, height, and BF %

here is the post:  From "NORDIC"..........who recently registered on MD and has 2 posts

you know what's funny? all of you basically argue who takes less drugs LOL. I mean lets face it for a second, any BB is on AAS, do you really know any BB who competes without the use of testosterone? do you really know any BB who competes with out the constant use of tren a? do you really know any bodybuilder that can build quality muscle with out the use of eq or deca? I dont. there are none.

so in this 100 page thread you basically fight over who takes 1 gram total AAS and not 4 grams total AAS.

Its sad that the only one here that gets close to reality is 'hardbody88', since there are many veterns who write here but for some reason they chose to ignore the truth.

the truth is, that anyone who is a BB worth looking at has been to
testosterone, tren ace, masteron stacks on a regular basis, with a good base of long ester test. many add gh and just get bigger and leaner.

there is a reason why 5'8 BB used to be 180-210 pds back in the 70s and 80s, and now that same height BB is over 250 pds...the reason is GH and INSULIN that were added to AAS stacks that been in BB forever. It was not supplements LOL.

these days you cant even have true naturals anymore, because every buck70 guy starts using designer steroids which are REAL steroids and many times are better than d-bol. then you have the peptides like igf that any wannabe 'natural' BB uses LOL

you lie to no one but yourself. most of us know the truth because we live it.

look at the last couple sentences...........THIS IS GH15......No DOubt

i guess he couldnt depend on his getbig brethren to relay his posts from getbig to MD anymore..........so he said "Fuck it",,,,,,,and took matters into his own hands

the mystery continues.....

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: GH15.......Incognito Mosquito???
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 08:14:37 AM »
this is the Most-recent post on a 40 page thread over at MD......i dont post there, but was just checking the thread out.

Title of the thread:  "The Truth About Bodybuilding and Hormones from an EX-National Competitor".......this is a thread you could picture GH15 participating in

now......the english is a little better.........and cleaned up.........but you can still notice a good amount of the grammatical mistakes common to Gh15-speak

his talking points about "tren, masteron, testosterone".......HGH and Insulin the 90s........and how he likes to rattle off weight, height, and BF %

here is the post:  From "NORDIC"..........who recently registered on MD and has 2 posts

you know what's funny? all of you basically argue who takes less drugs LOL. I mean lets face it for a second, any BB is on AAS, do you really know any BB who competes without the use of testosterone? do you really know any BB who competes with out the constant use of tren a? do you really know any bodybuilder that can build quality muscle with out the use of eq or deca? I dont. there are none.

so in this 100 page thread you basically fight over who takes 1 gram total AAS and not 4 grams total AAS.

Its sad that the only one here that gets close to reality is 'hardbody88', since there are many veterns who write here but for some reason they chose to ignore the truth.

the truth is, that anyone who is a BB worth looking at has been to
testosterone, tren ace, masteron stacks on a regular basis, with a good base of long ester test. many add gh and just get bigger and leaner.

there is a reason why 5'8 BB used to be 180-210 pds back in the 70s and 80s, and now that same height BB is over 250 pds...the reason is GH and INSULIN that were added to AAS stacks that been in BB forever. It was not supplements LOL.

these days you cant even have true naturals anymore, because every buck70 guy starts using designer steroids which are REAL steroids and many times are better than d-bol. then you have the peptides like igf that any wannabe 'natural' BB uses LOL

you lie to no one but yourself. most of us know the truth because we live it.

look at the last couple sentences...........THIS IS GH15......No DOubt

i guess he couldnt depend on his getbig brethren to relay his posts from getbig to MD anymore..........so he said "Fuck it",,,,,,,and took matters into his own hands

the mystery continues.....

I'm 100% sure it's him.  I've been following this thread since Mike Cox posted it.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 08:19:09 AM »
I'm 100% sure it's him.  I've been following this thread since Mike Cox posted it.

yeh, everything, the way he speaks about natural.....and designer stuff bieng more powerful then dbol...........

its not even debatable, GH15 is moonlighting as "Nordic"

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 08:21:42 AM »
yeh, everything, the way he speaks about natural.....and designer stuff bieng more powerful then dbol...........

GH15 also mentions ''Nordic'' in many of his posts when he talks about who supplies real stuff etc
Thunderdome approved

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2010, 08:26:48 AM »
Wasnt there a poster here called nordic a few yrs ago?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2010, 08:33:04 AM »
GH15 also mentions ''Nordic'' in many of his posts when he talks about who supplies real stuff etc

i was also going to say that, but i thought it was a little of "inside" of a reference

GH would frequently refer to "Nordic" as the top UG lab and GH supplier

what does this implicat?.......is GH nordic, or trying to make people think he is nordic..........ori does he simply like the name

it does tell us one thing............if GH15 was a black guy........dennis james for example, would not call himself "nordic" even is he was makig a quick gimmick account

i believe this confirms that GH15 is white

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2010, 08:49:19 AM »

i was also going to say that, but i thought it was a little of "inside" of a reference

what does this implicat?.......is GH nordic, or trying to make people think he is nordic..........ori does he simply like the name

it does tell us one thing............if GH15 was a black guy........dennis james for example, would not call himself "nordic" even is he was makig a quick gimmick account

Dennis James is half white, Mother is German
Thunderdome approved

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2010, 08:50:15 AM »

Interesting but without knowing the IP address and who they are, it remains a silly mystery of a guy who is a character.

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2010, 09:49:12 AM »

I never thought this guy was Dennis James. A guy with genetics like Dennis James wouldn't be saying you have to be on gear to weigh 170. Guys with good genetics can have low bodyfat and weigh over 170 in high school. I sure as hell did. Gh15 is a guy with lousy genetics who believes anyone that looks remotely decent is juiced to the gills. Just cause he couln't top 160 clean, he has to protect his delicate psyche by convincing himself and his weak-willed disciples that no one else can either.

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2010, 11:29:46 AM »
Sumtimes im amazed at the fact that everyone on the board does not know this stuff....its just common  equipment like a football player puts on everyday...bodybuilders who are good ones ie national level or higher all do the types of amounts and these standard operationg procedure of drug use, its simply a givin just like the football player puttin on his pads and helmet.i dont even understand how anyone can say different?????? it makes no sense....these are the facts and they are undisputable....end of story period...

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2010, 11:32:43 AM »
Sumtimes im amazed at the fact that everyone on the board does not know this stuff....its just common  equipment like a football player puts on everyday...bodybuilders who are good ones ie national level or higher all do the types of amounts and these standard operationg procedure of drug use, its simply a givin just like the football player puttin on his pads and helmet.i dont even understand how anyone can say different?????? it makes no sense....these are the facts and they are undisputable....end of story period...

no one's denying the usage, except for the ones using.
lee priest would be a prime example of a classic bullshitter.
Deep Tissue Massage

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2010, 12:03:05 PM »

someone link that thread up in this bitch.
b

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2010, 01:07:49 PM »
I never thought this guy was Dennis James. A guy with genetics like Dennis James wouldn't be saying you have to be on gear to weigh 170. Guys with good genetics can have low bodyfat and weigh over 170 in high school. I sure as hell did. Gh15 is a guy with lousy genetics who believes anyone that looks remotely decent is juiced to the gills. Just cause he couln't top 160 clean, he has to protect his delicate psyche by convincing himself and his weak-willed disciples that no one else can either.

Nailed it.    Every damn high school in america has guys on the wrestling team and football team with abs and 200lbs.   Everyone re-read this post.  GH15 is just another insecure hater of guys that can do what he never could.

Thats the reality.....oh well, get over it and take up tennis like sevatse.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2010, 01:11:23 PM »

That bastard is cheating on Getbig!!  Gets a MD quickie on the side and thinks he can slither his ass back to us and get a little hand job.

R E S P E C T bitches!

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2010, 01:12:44 PM »
Wasnt there a poster here called nordic a few yrs ago?

Nordic Beast...he ran some great gimmick accounts, but I doubt he was gh15

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2010, 01:13:59 PM »
no one's denying the usage, except for the ones using.
lee priest would be a prime example of a classic bullshitter.

ipso facto

Lee Preist = gh15

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2010, 01:25:01 PM »
GH15 owns all of your minds

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2010, 01:29:18 PM »
GH15 owns all of your minds

If "Man of Steel" were here he would kick your ass.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2010, 02:22:56 PM »

by the way i am of the opinion that GH15 is our very own 'disgusted'- jim m. and it had nothing to do with posting styles.
b

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2010, 04:54:21 PM »
A link to the thread please..The less time I spend on that crap site looking for the thread the better..

Lord of the roidz and war horse shut your newbie god dam fuckin mouths you know nothing of aas useage so sit in the corner and read it up..

R.O

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2010, 04:59:40 PM »
Will can you please post a NUDE pic of her.

R.O

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2010, 05:05:44 PM »
Will can you please post a NUDE pic of her.

R.O

x1000

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2010, 07:27:05 PM »
A link to the thread please..The less time I spend on that crap site looking for the thread the better..

Lord of the roidz and war horse shut your newbie god dam fuckin mouths you know nothing of aas useage so sit in the corner and read it up..

Spoken like a little nut shrunken, inverted penis that you are.  ::)

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2010, 07:37:09 PM »

:'( Beautiful.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2010, 07:39:02 PM »
No question, that is part of it.