Author Topic: Steroid use survey thread  (Read 16786 times)

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
Re: Steroid use survey thread
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2010, 03:25:15 PM »
Holy Shit I thought that Steroids were only in Baseball and Pro Wrestling Hmmmmm.........

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2010, 03:44:13 PM »
Holy Shit I thought that Steroids were only in Baseball and Pro Wrestling Hmmmmm.........

no they take performance enhancers...

bench

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2010, 03:54:39 PM »
I didn't know that gel gave you muscle.  ???
A

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2010, 04:37:18 PM »
I didn't know that gel gave you muscle.  ???
in bodybuilding its referred to as gel...the rest of the world calls its sperm......and derek anthony would be the one to talk to on this subject..

bench

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2010, 06:23:22 PM »
Just take Dan Duchaine's advice and go on steroids again RIGHT NOW!

Howie is a lot like me.  You can tell he is just itching to go on steroids and use them consistently but is just a prude about it, whether over specious and scientifically ungrounded "health" considerations or some other irrational concern.

I consumed alcohol maybe 15 times in my life between the ages of 21-24 for the same reasons.  In some ways it was worth it because I do feel that I'm better off than the average 28 year old right now, but at the same time, I kind of gave up my twenties as a result.  As far as bodybuilding is concerned, I do feel I'm making better gains now that my metabolism has slowed down a little than I ever did before, but why fear steroids?  Howie, there is no medical evidence against the moderate use of steroids, truly.  As for legal concerns, I understand that and can't completely relate because personal use steroid amounts are not actually illegal in Canada.

It's like you write these posts to hear what you want to hear but it is still not quite enough for you to hop back on the sauce again.  Please take Dan's advice and get on juice immediately.
Thanks for the interesting reply, I enjoyed reading it and it made me think, thanks Matt C.
For me it will only be Androgel prescibed by my Doc and nothing else for drugs. My big motivation would be to compete next yr at age 52. I want to do the OPEN  class in an UNtested NPC show. I am trying to drop wt to get back down to the Lt Hvy class ( under 199lbs) anyway, so more size ( from drugs) isn't what I need . If I can get back to 196-198 at 5'9" I should be ripped enough...I hope  ??? and look like I at least belong up there next to the younger guys.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2010, 06:46:58 PM »
Thanks for the intersting reply, I enjoyed reading it and it made me think, thanks Matt C.
For me it will only be Androgel prescibed by my Doc and nothing else for drugs. My big motivation would be to compete next yr at age 52. I want to do the OPEN  class in an UNtested NPC show. I am trying to drop wt to get back down to the Lt Hvy class ( under 199lbs) anyway, so more size ( from drugs) isn't what I need . If I can get back to 196-198 at 5'9" I should be ripped enough...I hope  ??? and look like I at least belong up there next to the younger guys.
so the angrogel helps you build muscle?
A

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2010, 06:50:41 PM »
so the angrogel helps you build muscle?
Oh , of course it helps. C'mon any legit test based product that helps you maintain ideal levels for a male in his prime is a help.
I don't need any more of that for my current BB goals ....get LEAN, get ripped

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2010, 10:56:44 PM »
sure howard.

last cycle:

400mg wk test blend
75mg of tren ace ed
50mg winstrol  ed
50mg anavar  ed

best run i have ever done. biggest and leanest i have ever been. and went off of GH to do it to make sure it was the compounds i was taking and not the GH responsible for the gains/ fat loss.
With the Win/var I assume you were cutting ? what sort of diet do you think works best for you bro ? are you a carb cycler ?

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2010, 12:39:52 AM »
Most of the forum steroid info is bro-science, heresay and gym rumor.
 I thought posting any actual, personal experience with steroid cycles might be interesting.
1. Post you actual amount, type of drug(s), cycle length , expectations and actual results .
Feel free to add any extra info you wish to pass on.

I will go first:

From 1983 - 1986 I used moderate amounts of various drugs, three basic drug cycles.
Cycle 1 was my off season decca cycle, was 1 - 200 mg shot per week for 8 weeks , then 3-4 off
Cycle 2 was either 1 200 mg shot of test ethanate or a 100 mg equipoise per week
for 4 weeks, 3 weeks off.
Pre contest was two (2), 50 mg shots of Winnie V for the last 6 weeks before a contest.
My best offical contest wt was 206 lbs in Aug of 1986 and I was quite lean. I was on the winnie V for a full 8 weeks and had done shorter more intense Heavy Duty Mentzer style workouts.

At those levels I didn't get a lot bigger but felt good. I was able to get harder and leaner with less effort on my diet and cardio.

I now use prescibed Androgel to keep my testosterone levels in the ideal for a male in his 20's, I am 51. I can maintain mass and strength but getting lean now is a lot harder.
Who the hell uses 2 50mg shots of winstrol a week?  Doesn't make any sense.  Winstrol should be used every day, or every other day at the least.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2010, 06:30:51 AM »
With the Win/var I assume you were cutting ? what sort of diet do you think works best for you bro ? are you a carb cycler ?

I found that two (2) separate 50 mg shots a week was all I needed to get ripped IF I STAYED on my DIET.
I considering drugs as a very potent supplement to intense training and sound diet.

The only way I could ever get really lean and hard was doing the following basic diet.
Pro - 200 g a day avg
Carbs - 250-300 a day avg
Fat - very low , maybe 20-30 g a day

This never failed to get me shredded and was cheap and easy to stay on.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2010, 06:36:16 AM »

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2010, 06:38:34 AM »
 I thought posting any actual, personal experience with steroid cycles might be interesting.
1. Post you actual amount, type of drug(s), cycle length , expectations and actual results .

I will go first:

From 1983 - 1986 I used moderate amounts of various drugs, three basic drug cycles.
Cycle 1 was my off season decca cycle, was 1 - 200 mg shot per week for 8 weeks , then 3-4 off
Cycle 2 was either 1 200 mg shot of test ethanate or a 100 mg equipoise per week
Pre contest was two (2), 50 mg shots of Winnie V for the last 6 weeks before a contest.
My best offical contest wt was 206 lbs in Aug of 1986 and I was quite lean. I was on the winnie V for a full 8 weeks and had done shorter more intense Heavy Duty Mentzer style workouts.

At those levels I didn't get a lot bigger but felt good. I was able to get harder and leaner with less effort on my diet and cardio.

I now use prescibed Androgel to keep my testosterone levels in the ideal for a male in his 20's, I am 51. I can maintain mass and strength but getting lean now is a lot harder.

God, that's fucking pathetic for a cycle....  :o :o

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2010, 06:39:53 AM »

steroids my friend are in every sport, also in bodybuilding and strongman.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2010, 12:10:41 PM »

hey buddy.

i've done about every diet there is, i liked keto for fat loss, but i found it left me really lethargic and flat. definitely more a diet suited to bringing a guy into a show who is over weight rather than someone who is lean enough and has fresh enough receptors to grow into a show. keto is useful, but it depends on what kind of shape and how much bf you are holding to begin with.

carb cycling is a good choice for me personally.

what i did this last time was something different- i didnt have a set meal plan- i always made sure i took in 350 grams of protein a day or better. i got my body accustomed to training in a fasted state and withheld solid foods (and shakes for about an hour post training) and used bcaa's pre, during and post training to prevent catabolism. when i did eat i made a mental note of what it was i was eating, and tried to keep my calories between 2000-and 2500 a day (i need to go this low- im an natural endo/meso- my metabolism crawls) most guys my size can cut on 3500-4000 a day. i cant. what else...oh and then every 3-4 days or so i'd have a huge feed of whatever the fuck i wanted a few hours before bed. i did it right before bed as any glycogen would go to filling me out instead of getting burned of in a waking state. the next morning my workouts would be amazing.

this idea worked well to get me down to what i'd say was a true 7-8%.which is pretty fucking lean. most guys who say they are 8% are rally 10 or better. in order to get lower i'd have to take a more traditional approach, knowing to the caloire what im taking and timing my carbs properly.

i found this latest way a lot more enjoyable way of dieting. i ate when i was hungry, and ate bad shit when i felt i needed it. its a pretty instinctive way of doing it but it worked as after a while your body will tell you what it needs if you listen to it.
b

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2010, 12:31:03 AM »
hey buddy.

i've done about every diet there is, i liked keto for fat loss, but i found it left me really lethargic and flat. definitely more a diet suited to bringing a guy into a show who is over weight rather than someone who is lean enough and has fresh enough receptors to grow into a show. keto is useful, but it depends on what kind of shape and how much bf you are holding to begin with.

carb cycling is a good choice for me personally.

what i did this last time was something different- i didnt have a set meal plan- i always made sure i took in 350 grams of protein a day or better. i got my body accustomed to training in a fasted state and withheld solid foods (and shakes for about an hour post training) and used bcaa's pre, during and post training to prevent catabolism. when i did eat i made a mental note of what it was i was eating, and tried to keep my calories between 2000-and 2500 a day (i need to go this low- im an natural endo/meso- my metabolism crawls) most guys my size can cut on 3500-4000 a day. i cant. what else...oh and then every 3-4 days or so i'd have a huge feed of whatever the fuck i wanted a few hours before bed. i did it right before bed as any glycogen would go to filling me out instead of getting burned of in a waking state. the next morning my workouts would be amazing.

this idea worked well to get me down to what i'd say was a true 7-8%.which is pretty fucking lean. most guys who say they are 8% are rally 10 or better. in order to get lower i'd have to take a more traditional approach, knowing to the caloire what im taking and timing my carbs properly.

i found this latest way a lot more enjoyable way of dieting. i ate when i was hungry, and ate bad shit when i felt i needed it. its a pretty instinctive way of doing it but it worked as after a while your body will tell you what it needs if you listen to it.
Awesome bro.
Thank you  :)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2010, 07:05:57 AM »
my basic hormones when i placed top back in early 2000s
250mg per day enanthate norma
100 mg per day prop private cook
150mg every 30 hours on the clock tren ace private cook,,98% purity not easy to find
200mg anapolon per day
900mg eq per week, paste high quality
masteron 150mg every 30 hours
gh 15 units every single day devided doses of 3 units a time
insulin humalog wont elaborate but with every meal

adn thats a bodybuider with GOOD GENETICS RESPONSE,,

food for thought

gh15 approved

fallen angel

martellrui

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2010, 07:38:27 AM »
150mg every 30 hours on the clock tren ace private cook,,98% purity not easy to find
200mg anapolon per day

food for thought

gh15 approved

this is the real one!

GH15 may you tell me if this was in offseason (bulking) or precontest?

thanks!

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2010, 10:20:27 AM »

I will go first:

Do you recommend a natural trainer to take steroids at some point in their life? Or to remain natural?

Is taking steroids like taking ecstacy (MDMA). IE You are missing out your full potential being "natural". But at the same time, once you have taken "steroids", "natural" is never the same again, you can never turn back.??

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2010, 11:04:56 AM »
200mg anapolon per day

food for thought

gh15 approved

What a joke. You must have been one tiny little twink on little baby cycle like that.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2010, 12:02:49 PM »
200mg anapolon per day

food for thought

gh15 approved

this is the real one!

GH15 may you tell me if this was in offseason (bulking) or precontest?

thanks!

x2 for bulking!

also were any stimulants/fatburners involved??

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2010, 05:10:41 PM »
200mg anapolon per day

food for thought

gh15 approved

likes anadrol afterall! I always thought gh15 wasmore of a  a dbol guy from all his posts.
l

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2010, 05:17:09 PM »
200mg anapolon per day

food for thought

gh15 approved

thats a fucking wicked cycle.....

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2010, 05:23:13 PM »
200mg anapolon per day

food for thought

gh15 approved

i wouldnt give 1/2 that to rats at a lab.  wtf?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2010, 06:14:51 PM »

thats a fucking wicked cycle.....
x2 I dont have the genetics or balls to try it but damm it gives you goosebumps of joy just thinking about it  ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2010, 06:23:03 PM »
I used

Var
Sus/Sos
Sero
Jin