Author Topic: Stephen Hawking: God didn't create universe  (Read 54564 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Stephen Hawking: God didn't create universe
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2010, 01:23:00 PM »
When everything is taken from us, we do resort back to strict survival of the fittest....Been proven many times in survival situations
Except for people who Drive Toyota Priuses..apparently in emergencies, these drivers confuse the gas pedal for the brake pedal, and at the same time have time enough to call 911, just before they crash and die...

Hmmm, maybe that is Dawinism...

theonlyone

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2010, 01:25:00 PM »
 My answer to this attention whore, before saying (he has no proof) that God didnt create the Universe, let the humanity have a contact with the extra terristrial life and see what they have to say about God.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2010, 01:28:31 PM »

Given that a group of cells known as a "human" can have consciousness, it's not a stretch that a universe can become self aware by forming a god mind through that same process.

Some might claim thats inevitable.  8)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2010, 01:32:48 PM »
Didn't his nurse leave him out in the sun and he got terribly sunburned a few years ago? 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2010, 01:33:23 PM »

Given that a group of cells known as a "human" can have consciousness, it's not a stretch that a universe can become self aware by forming a god mind through that same process.

That's some heavy shit I ain't tall enough to catch.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2010, 01:33:59 PM »
Didn't his nurse leave him out in the sun and he got terribly sunburned a few years ago? 

That's fuckin funny if true.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2010, 01:34:14 PM »
Except for people who Drive Toyota Priuses..apparently in emergencies, these drivers confuse the gas pedal for the brake pedal, and at the same time have time enough to call 911, just before they crash and die...

They are driving a Prius....nough said....
You Can't Do It!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2010, 01:37:12 PM »
That's fuckin funny if true.

I swear I remember hearing that awhile back.....and I agree.  ;D

I hope she called him "smartass" as she walked off.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2010, 01:38:43 PM »
My answer to this attention whore, before saying (he has no proof) that God didnt create the Universe, let the humanity have a contact with the extra terristrial life and see what they have to say about God.
Apparently,  alien abductees have "claimed" to asked them about God, and the aliens do say that God exist...that is right before they stick a anal probe up the men's asses and artificially inseminate the women...I reckon, they just wanted to calm the "abductee's" nerves a bit...if they told them otherwise, it would have been a bad ride back from Zeta Reticuli

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2010, 01:39:56 PM »

When a country develops the first centralized electromagnetic weapon we are all fucked....
You Can't Do It!!!

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2010, 01:40:36 PM »

Bingo. "Inevitable" was indeed the word I used. :)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2010, 01:40:37 PM »

all these environmentalists driving the Prius either dont know or dont care that the meer manufacturing of the car (from the mining of ore for its batteries, and refining, plus shipping the ore around the world in big ships for refining ) causes more harm to the environment than owning a gas guzzling Range Rover HSE. that british auto show thats always has the exotic cars on it exposed this.
b

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2010, 01:43:13 PM »
Apparently,  alien abductees have "claimed" to asked them about God, and the aliens do say that God exist...that is right before they stick a anal probe up the men's asses

What cosmic secret are aliens hoping to find in farmers' asses?

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2010, 01:44:27 PM »
all these environmentalists driving the Prius either dont know or dont care that the meer manufacturing of the car (from the mining of ore for its batteries, and refining, plus shipping the ore around the world in big ships for refining ) causes more harm to the environment than owning a gas guzzling Range Rover HSE. that british auto show thats always has the exotic cars on it exposed this.

Funny how these liberal pussies believe this al gore bullshit
You Can't Do It!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2010, 01:47:12 PM »
We need DevilSmiles opinion.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2010, 01:47:48 PM »
Top Gear...was that it...
haven't seen it, but Top Gear does show some good shit, and sometimes sensationalizes other things.
I think the main thing is less reliance on oil, eventually the hybrids will give way to full electric or Mag-Lev type vehicles, right now we are seeing a transition from the archiac "combustion engine", it just coincides with "enviromentalism". Unfortunately, there is cost for everything, unless there is more money spent on magnetism, anti-gravity, etc...(Coral Castle, anyone?)

Funny how these liberal pussies believe this al gore bullshit
Gore is making a ton of money..he's raping the industry, funny and odd, the greedy pig is...and tell me, why is he getting a Divorce..is it for the Same thing Clinton Did...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2010, 01:50:10 PM »
Top Gear...was that it...
haven't seen it, but Top Gear does show some good shit, and sometimes sensationalizes other things.
I think the main thing is less reliance on oil, eventually the hybrids will give way to full electric or Mag-Lev type vehicles, right now we are seeing a transition from the archiac "combustion engine", it just coincides with "enviromentalism". Unfortunately, there is cost for everything, unless there is more money spent on magnetism, anti-gravity, etc...(Coral Castle, anyone?)
Gore is making a ton of money..he's raping the industry, funny and odd, the greedy pig is...and tell me, why is he getting a Divorce..is it for the Same thing Clinton Did...

No Gore got just a tad to frisky with a masseuse

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/06/30/2010-06-30_molly_hagerty_masseuse_who_claims_al_gore_sexually_attacked_her_tells_her_sordid.html

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2010, 01:51:12 PM »
Al Gore.....oh brother......running around talking about the environment, while his house in Tenn covered about 3 counties....

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2010, 02:01:39 PM »
old saltine cracker bones is just spouting a hypothesis........it would be IMPOSSIBLE for him to know who created the universe, because we know very little about the universe, if you havent checked, we can berely get further out then our own moon 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2010, 02:03:26 PM »
old saltine cracker bones is just spouting a hypothesis........it would be IMPOSSIBLE for him to know who created the universe, because we know very little about the universe, if you havent checked, we can berely get further out then our own moon 

haha, very true.....when the assholes can tell me a couple of days in advance what the weather will actually be, I'll start listening.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2010, 02:17:59 PM »

haha, very true.....when the assholes can tell me a couple of days in advance what the weather will actually be, I'll start listening.

So ancient testimony like a bible or koran is better?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2010, 02:20:35 PM »

hahaa

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2010, 02:25:03 PM »

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2010, 02:27:03 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2010, 02:37:56 PM »
Hawking once stole third on Mike Piazza.