Author Topic: Big Ben Rapelisburger gets suspension reduced  (Read 6499 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Big Ben Rapelisburger gets suspension reduced
« on: September 03, 2010, 02:58:03 PM »
 ::) ::) ::) wont make a difference i think they will finish 3rd behind the bengals and ravens but its still bull sheet... ;)

hi earl

http://sports.yahoo.com/guy-s-suspension?urn=nfl-267268

I didnt know about this though ben "will not be allowed to visit the team facility, interact with Steelers coaches or football operations personnel during his suspension, or even talk with his teammates about league or football matters. He will not be able to practice with the team, attend games, or represent the organization in any way."

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Big Ben Rapelisburger gets suspension reduced
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 04:52:46 AM »
Should've served the 6 games.

I mean....If Goodell initially bans him for 6 games, then that's what the suspension should be. He got off easy despite raping some fat cow in a shitty bar bathroom.

I could really care less. With Leftwich out and Dixon the starter for at least the first couple of games, the Steelers might get off to a slow start.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 08:38:10 AM »

I mean....If Goodell initially bans him for 6 games, then that's what the suspension should be. He got off easy despite raping some fat cow in a shitty bar bathroom.

I could really care less. With Leftwich out and Dixon the starter for at least the first couple of games, the Steelers might get off to a slow start.
I agree alse if he reduces rapelisburgers suspension why doesnt he reduce cushings? he hasnt tested positive for a banned substance since...he has had good behavior...

its gay i think he is getting special consideration

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2010, 10:24:05 AM »
I've found religion!!!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2010, 09:48:07 PM »
should've been reduced to 2 games max

no other player has been suspended without being charged with a crime

vince young gets into a fight on camera in a strip club because some dude mocked the hookem horns sign, no suspension

ray malualuga drunk driving no suspension

4 teams face a weaker steeler team, heads will roll once he returns :-*

E
E

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2010, 08:01:12 AM »
should've been reduced to 2 games max

no other player has been suspended without being charged with a crime

vince young gets into a fight on camera in a strip club because some dude mocked the hookem horns sign, no suspension

ray malualuga drunk driving no suspension

4 teams face a weaker steeler team, heads will roll once he returns :-*

E
LOL ya that vince young thing was absolutely idiotic man...

but others dont have a history of raping underage girls  :-* ;)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2010, 06:58:58 PM »
LOL ya that vince young thing was absolutely idiotic man...

but others dont have a history of raping underage girls  :-* ;)

What is this?  Guilt without a jury of his peers?  You bring shame to America Tony, shame...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2010, 07:43:18 PM »
What is this?  Guilt without a jury of his peers?  You bring shame to America Tony, shame...
LOL you may not go to jail b/c of your actions but you may get fired b/c of them  ;)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2010, 11:03:41 AM »
::) ::) ::) wont make a difference i think they will finish 3rd behind the bengals and ravens but its still bull sheet... ;)

hi earl

http://sports.yahoo.com/guy-s-suspension?urn=nfl-267268

I didnt know about this though ben "will not be allowed to visit the team facility, interact with Steelers coaches or football operations personnel during his suspension, or even talk with his teammates about league or football matters. He will not be able to practice with the team, attend games, or represent the organization in any way."
fuck you..he didnt rape that broad

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2010, 11:23:34 AM »
damn ben...shut up....

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2010, 11:50:49 AM »
fuck you..he didnt rape that broad

LOL cushing didnt do steroids either...or at least you cant prove it...why doesnt his suspension get reduced?

hmmm special treatment anyone? LOL I really dont care the steelers wouldnt make the playoffs this year even if they had him all year Id say but I do have him as a QB in my fantasy league so I maybe forced to cheer for him will still hoping the steelers lose  ;D :D ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2010, 12:04:57 PM »
LOL cushing didnt do steroids either...or at least you cant prove it...why doesnt his suspension get reduced?

hmmm special treatment anyone? LOL I really dont care the steelers wouldnt make the playoffs this year even if they had him all year Id say but I do have him as a QB in my fantasy league so I maybe forced to cheer for him will still hoping the steelers lose  ;D :D ;D

you are high...Bangals just dropped napalm on their program by adding T.HOe.

Cleveland...No explaination needed
Baltimore...them bitches tryna get good..but they got 3 of the same WR...Intermediate route possession WRS who cant strecth the field..and we got our secondary back. Mr clark gonna say hello to ray rice little ass

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2010, 12:06:13 PM »

you gay..he didnt rape that broad...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2010, 03:57:26 PM »
you are high...Bangals just dropped napalm on their program by adding T.HOe.

Cleveland...No explaination needed
Baltimore...them bitches tryna get good..but they got 3 of the same WR...Intermediate route possession WRS who cant strecth the field..and we got our secondary back. Mr clark gonna say hello to ray rice little ass
LOL like ive said the steelers are in for a couple years of being bottom bitches or mediocre at the best. I predict that either this year or next injuries start to mount up...hines is getting old, rapelisburger cant continue to not move and take hits in the pocket, miller is getting old, polumalu is getting old...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2010, 04:07:10 PM »
miller is 27

troy is 29

::)

E
E

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2010, 09:25:09 PM »
miller is 27

troy is 29

::)

E
::) ::) ::)

how long have they been in the league??? the average for their position ???

trust broham the steelers are in for some hard yrs...sorry bro i dont make the rules I just play by them  ;D ;)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2010, 07:24:47 AM »

trust broham the steelers are in for some hard yrs...sorry bro i dont make the rules I just play by them  ;D ;)

I cant wait till the end of this season..you will eat those words sucka!!!!!!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2010, 07:51:19 AM »
you gay..he didnt rape that broad...

'you gay?'

How eloquent on your behalf. LOL

Do you really think Ryan Clark would have any chance of hitting Ray Rice like that in the open field?

Let me also say this....Mcgahee would LOVE another chance to go head up with Ryan Clark. Any time, any fucking where. Next time, Clark may be the one eating Willis' stiff arm. Ryan Clark sucks, he ain't shit.....

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2010, 07:56:47 AM »

'you gay?'

How eloquent on your behalf. LOL

Do you really think Ryan Clark would have any chance of hitting Ray Rice like that in the open field?

Let me also say this....Mcgahee would LOVE another chance to go head up with Ryan Clark. Any time, any fucking where. Mcgahee is 5 times the player Ryan Clark is and don't fucking forget it.
thats what that kid says on the boondocks..

but clark isnt the focal point of our secondary..he plays well off troy though, but dont act like thats not what he does...he is known for layin fools out. Welker...tick tick tich BOOM!!!!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2010, 10:07:30 AM »
thats what that kid says on the boondocks..

but clark isnt the focal point of our secondary..he plays well off troy though, but dont act like thats not what he does...he is known for layin fools out. Welker...tick tick tich BOOM!!!!

We'll see how it plays out on October 3rd. Of course, if the Ravens win, it will only be because Ben wasn't playing. I don't give a shit because a division win is a division win. You take them any way you can get them.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2010, 10:17:34 AM »

so i guess andre johnson is old too since he was drafted the same year as troy and before heath

you hope they are in for hard years, you don't know nor have any proof to think it

E
E

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2010, 06:33:50 PM »
so i guess andre johnson is old too since he was drafted the same year as troy and before heath

you hope they are in for hard years, you don't know nor have any proof to think it

E
yes he is, the texans are in the same boat their stars are just hitting their apex of talent and health in my opinion...the steelers are already on the decline albeit just over the top and still dangerous but another year or so and it will be nothing but bottom of the barrel

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2010, 04:20:12 AM »
I especially like how this low period for the steelers gave the chickenshit ref enough guts to admit he blew it in favor of the steelers in their 2005-06 superbowl win.

"I'll go to my grave" with regret, NFL referee Bill Leavy
http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/08/06/nfl-referee-admits-mistakes-in-seahawks-steelers-06-super-bowl/

fuckers did the same thing that season against Denver IMO and they started early with the bad calls.

Anyway, this chickenshit ref had to wait until the steelers are at their lowest point before he was comfortable telling the truth ::)  A truth everyone could see plain as day when it happened.  For whatever reason, it looks like their ride was handed to them that year.

The only thing positive about Ben was that he wore #7 in honor of Elway...  Now it's just kinda embarrassing.  Earl, if you have any connections, get that jersey number changed please...  He doesn't deserve it :)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2010, 04:28:53 PM »
yes he is, the texans are in the same boat their stars are just hitting their apex of talent and health in my opinion...the steelers are already on the decline albeit just over the top and still dangerous but another year or so and it will be nothing but bottom of the barrel

steelers reload, not replace hence the success over many years

you can say a guy like aaron smith is on the decline, but he has ziggy hood waiting in the wings and aaron says he will be special

you can say the o line looks weak, the rookie pouncey is already being compared to hall of famer mike webster

E

E