Author Topic: U.S. Open Brawl - Who is at fault?  (Read 8732 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: U.S. Open Brawl
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2010, 06:07:51 PM »
Oh Geez... The fag has spoken!? You know nothing ! So keep your ugly Phaggoty ass Rotten toe,idiotic self up! I suppose those old folks didn't use one bit of profanity against him!? Also,would it have been okay to slap her and not use profanity instead? Where we come from,respect is earned...  If she feels that she can crack someone whenever she feels(which is illegal)then he should be able to say whatever he feels,when he feels(which is not illegal)..

back off !
TEAM Nasser

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
Re: U.S. Open Brawl
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2010, 07:15:48 PM »

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
Re: U.S. Open Brawl - Who is at fault?
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2010, 08:39:14 PM »
The old guy deserved it.

How do you figure? That young punk was swearing and yelling AT his daughter. If you're trying to enjoy yourself at an event and some idiot is yelling and swearing like an idiot, it can completely ruin your experience. We've all been around someone who was getting on your nerves sometime, somewhere because they were being too loud. I told a guy who was sitting behind me at the movies to get off his cell phone because it was annoying me and my girl and wrecking the movie.
The daughter probably asked him to mind his language and he probably told her to fuck herself. Glad she slapped the fool. The old man was simply sticking up for his daughter. If some guy was swearing at my daughter like that I'd punch him in the head.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2010, 08:41:54 PM »
I agree, and I never understood it.

Maybe you never understood it because your parents didn't raise you to have respect for your elders. It amazes me how ignorant some people here are.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2010, 11:56:03 PM »
Maybe you never understood it because your parents didn't raise you to have respect for your elders. It amazes me how ignorant some people here are.

haha ... spoken like a true ignorant pussy

you probably got bitchslapped at the supermarket by an 80 yo and didn't do shit about it

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2010, 01:11:44 AM »
How do you figure? That young punk was swearing and yelling AT his daughter. If you're trying to enjoy yourself at an event and some idiot is yelling and swearing like an idiot, it can completely ruin your experience. We've all been around someone who was getting on your nerves sometime, somewhere because they were being too loud. I told a guy who was sitting behind me at the movies to get off his cell phone because it was annoying me and my girl and wrecking the movie.
The daughter probably asked him to mind his language and he probably told her to fuck herself. Glad she slapped the fool. The old man was simply sticking up for his daughter. If some guy was swearing at my daughter like that I'd punch him in the head.
You are atypical of whats wrong with the world. The so called punk was yelling at the old mans idiot daughter because she couldn't keep her fat fuck self righteous mouth shut and complained about the use of profanity.  Is she doesn't like profanity, stay home in a closet and avoid the world, make sure you dont turn on the TV, because, people swear on their too. Any idiot who has been in a public crowd before at a sporting event knows they will be within earshot of profanity.  Dont go if you dont want to hear it.  If my daughter was going around stirring up trouble like that I would beat her myself.  Your belief that it is OK to assault people all because you dont like their behavior was also held by HITLER.  Man up and deal with the world without wanting to attack people, just learn to accept that not everybody is as uptight about you about profanity and get on with it without wanting to assault people.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2010, 01:14:05 AM »
What a load of old fashioned horse shit, you should have respect for everyone.  If we lived by your generalization, Old pedophile priests should be respected.  Respect should be given to everyone and withdrawn when the gesture isn't returned.  Stop quoting old cliches that mean nothing in the real world.
V

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2010, 02:18:37 AM »
haha ... spoken like a true ignorant pussy

you probably got bitchslapped at the supermarket by an 80 yo and didn't do shit about it

Spoken like a true trailer trash moron with no morals

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2010, 02:20:38 AM »
Spoken like a true trailer trash moron with no morals

i agree with you fuck the mouthy little punk,,,,,,,,,,, team oldtimer
TEAM LAURA LEE!

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
there should be a brawl every us open to cut into the boredom
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2010, 02:21:37 AM »
bigtime!

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2010, 02:25:50 AM »
You are atypical of whats wrong with the world. The so called punk was yelling at the old mans idiot daughter because she couldn't keep her fat fuck self righteous mouth shut and complained about the use of profanity.  Is she doesn't like profanity, stay home in a closet and avoid the world, make sure you dont turn on the TV, because, people swear on their too. Any idiot who has been in a public crowd before at a sporting event knows they will be within earshot of profanity.  Dont go if you dont want to hear it.  If my daughter was going around stirring up trouble like that I would beat her myself.  Your belief that it is OK to assault people all because you dont like their behavior was also held by HITLER.  Man up and deal with the world without wanting to attack people, just learn to accept that not everybody is as uptight about you about profanity and get on with it without wanting to assault people.

You're an idiot. You can shut a TV off, you can't stop someone from being a loud, obnoxious idiot when you're trying to enjoy yourself unless you simply ask them to quiet down. Of course, it they're a piece of shit like yourself, you don't give a shit about anyone else so you curse and swear even louder and tell the lady to fuk herself. Like a true classless moron would.
BTW, they're at a tennis match, not a football or baseball game, so no, it's not normal to scream and swear you fukin monkey.

"If my daughter was going around stirring up trouble like that I would beat her myself.  Your belief that it is OK to assault people all because you dont like their behavior was also held by HITLER."

HAHAHA, wow, you're an idiot. You're crying about assault yet you just said you'd assault your daughter if she asked someone to quiet down who was screaming and swearing in front of her. Shoot yourself now. You're exactly what's wrong with the world, fool.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2010, 02:26:09 AM »
Grandpa watched epic beard guy video before he went to the u?s open with his twinkle devouring kid, lol

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2010, 02:27:14 AM »
these people should fuck more often, they would be a lot more relaxed, less frustrated,less stupid.
... and they would reproduce. Let's find them another relaxant, shall we?

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2010, 02:27:41 AM »
What a load of old fashioned horse shit, you should have respect for everyone.  If we lived by your generalization, Old pedophile priests should be respected.  Respect should be given to everyone and withdrawn when the gesture isn't returned.  Stop quoting old cliches that mean nothing in the real world.

Do you even realize what you're saying? Screaming out profanity without any disregard for anyone around you ISN'T RESPECTING OTHER PEOPLE. Holy fuk dude, go back to school, or read a fuking book.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2010, 03:20:29 AM »
You're an idiot. You can shut a TV off, you can't stop someone from being a loud, obnoxious idiot when you're trying to enjoy yourself unless you simply ask them to quiet down. Of course, it they're a piece of shit like yourself, you don't give a shit about anyone else so you curse and swear even louder and tell the lady to fuk herself. Like a true classless moron would.
BTW, they're at a tennis match, not a football or baseball game, so no, it's not normal to scream and swear you fukin monkey.

"If my daughter was going around stirring up trouble like that I would beat her myself.  Your belief that it is OK to assault people all because you dont like their behavior was also held by HITLER."

HAHAHA, wow, you're an idiot. You're crying about assault yet you just said you'd assault your daughter if she asked someone to quiet down who was screaming and swearing in front of her. Shoot yourself now. You're exactly what's wrong with the world, fool.

You poor confused fool, You are quite right, you can turn the TV off, you can also leave the public arena you dont approve of, or not go in the first place.  I am from Australia, and at the Tennis matches I have seen,  there is always a few who swear and generally carry on like idiots.  Thats Life, get over it.  You are right, I dind't explain enough, it is OK to beat those who instigate physical assaults on yourself.  And in the case of my daughter, if she assaulted someone else in public for no good reason other that she was too precious to deal with reality, i would take that personally and a reflection on me and would ensure that she learnt a good lesson and wouldn't behave like that again.  Wars wouldn't happen if nobody started them, and your beliefs indicate defending the troublemaker.  So what, people swear and are loud and obnoxious at times.  Man Up and deal with it.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2010, 03:26:27 AM »
Do you even realize what you're saying? Screaming out profanity without any disregard for anyone around you ISN'T RESPECTING OTHER PEOPLE. Holy fuk dude, go back to school, or read a fuking book.
I never suggested that Screaming out profanity without any regard for anyone else is respectful. Are you reading the same forum as me.  I took exception with your defense of the stupid old man defending his interfering daughter causing trouble.  Just because he is old doesn't give him the right to act like an idiot and start assaulting the disrespectful in our community.  Just get up and leave and go home and put your feet up and write the day off as a bad one, dont go around playin the old tough guy, get owned and then play the Respect your elders card.  I am not defending the idiot carrying on like an arsehole in a public place, but the reaction by that fool woman and her dad.  The Old Man got what he asked for.  Whats that old saying, oh yeah, i remember now.  "There is NO Fool, like an OLD Fool"
V

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2010, 03:28:24 AM »
look at the other movie, she gives him a five across the eyes, as al bundy would have said, before´hi starts to call her names.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2010, 03:45:28 AM »

See how much trouble one fat ugly poorly raised white woman can cause.  Fortunately, for me, My partner and i have raised our daughter right and my daughter would never find herself in such a situation, she would have the good grace to accept that in society there occasionally are arseholes who act out in public or just simply leave, not start a near mass riot.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2010, 03:51:22 AM »
I don't understand the animosity to that guy in the grey shirt? Looks like he was just standing his ground. Kept his cool when that women slapped him across the face.

Props to grey shirt guy.

Lots of "sheep" in the crowd.

Agreed, I first watched the 2nd video where you see the fat woman from behind slapping grey shirt guy, at first I didn't realise it was a woman and I was wondering why grey shirt guy didn't lay the dude out, it was only later I realised it was a woman.  My theory is that these women are so pissed that the look like fat middle age white guys that they start to believe they are, and go around wanting to fight every bloke in town that upsets them.  These are the women that eventually get laid out, as their attitude of I can hit any guy I want because I resemble a woman doesn't wash with all guys.  i rejoice when these fat shemales get their comeuppance
V

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2010, 04:57:37 AM »
Flexb is spot on..

its morons like much of the GB members that just simply dont get it.

if some guy is acting like a tool, then when asked to cut it out, goes off and is abusive- thats ok is it?

ppl are supposed to put up with that shit?...pigs arse.

then you all cry foul that theres alot of sheep there...

you are all the sheep yourselves...you all talk big game but when it comes down to it you are the first to back off and look after yourself.

it was clear that the crowd agreed with the ppl who took offence, it was clear that this guy was out of order....and it was clear that the old man tried to attack him- but yes he was standing up for his daughter...and it was also clear that the young guy didnt need to resort to any violence to keep himself from being hurt...but he attacked back.

the definition of defence is to act when you feel threatened..this guy didnt feel threatened.

the lady was out of line with the slap, the guido was out of line- period.

none of you gay pussies here wouldve done anything because you are all talk, dont have any morals or life philosophy, and jump on any aggressive bandwagon..

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2010, 05:26:03 AM »
Flexb is spot on..

if some guy is acting like a tool, then when asked to cut it out, goes off and is abusive- thats ok is it?

you are all the sheep yourselves...you all talk big game but when it comes down to it you are the first to back off and look after yourself.

it was clear that the crowd agreed with the ppl who took offence, it was clear that this guy was out of order....and it was clear that the old man tried to attack him- but yes he was standing up for his daughter...and it was also clear that the young guy didnt need to resort to any violence to keep himself from being hurt...but he attacked back.

the definition of defence is to act when you feel threatened..this guy didnt feel threatened.

none of you gay pussies here wouldve done anything because you are all talk, dont have any morals or life philosophy, and jump on any aggressive bandwagon..

If everybody went around complaining and slapping every tool we come across the whole world would constantly be fighting, last time I checked there was freedom of speech.  This whole princess attitude of trying to create a constant politically correct atmosphere where the world runs smoothly and everybody acts in a mutually agreed socially acceptable way is Bullshit.  Agreed the grey shirt acted like a tool, but you just dont go around assaulting people because you dont like them.  People need to mature and stop throwing hissy fits when someone upsets them.  And just because a mob is in agreeance, doesn't mean they are right.  The cameraman of the first video was saying that the grey shirt dude did nothing but defend himself and that he had his back as he was filming it.  Anybody who defends that fat white shemale needs to take a good long hard look at themselves - in my experience if you go looking for trouble, you quite often find it, and thats what happened to the fat shemale and her dad.  The fat shemale should be ashamed of herself, embarrassing her dad and causing him all that trouble.  Why didn't they just leave if they didn't want to be there.  In Australia, we have many yobbos go to sporting events and carry on like juvenile idiots, and yet, people embrace it and is considered adding to the atmosphere.  It's not for me, so i dont go.  If she wants a more civilised crowd, go to the Opera or ballet or something not to a public sporting event.
V

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2010, 05:53:19 AM »
Bonnie and Clyde shouldn't have made it a physical thing.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2010, 06:30:43 AM »
Flexb is spot on..

Oh boy I bet you were wheezing when you typed that fatty , keep quiet and go back to falling asleep whilst eatting doghnuts you obese shit stain  ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2010, 06:48:14 AM »
Women and the elderly want equality until you actually treat them equally. At that point, they want special treatment.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2010, 08:10:02 AM »
You poor confused fool, You are quite right, you can turn the TV off, you can also leave the public arena you dont approve of, or not go in the first place.  I am from Australia, and at the Tennis matches I have seen,  there is always a few who swear and generally carry on like idiots.  Thats Life, get over it.  You are right, I dind't explain enough, it is OK to beat those who instigate physical assaults on yourself.  And in the case of my daughter, if she assaulted someone else in public for no good reason other that she was too precious to deal with reality, i would take that personally and a reflection on me and would ensure that she learnt a good lesson and wouldn't behave like that again.  Wars wouldn't happen if nobody started them, and your beliefs indicate defending the troublemaker.  So what, people swear and are loud and obnoxious at times.  Man Up and deal with it.

If the punk had of been MINDING OTHER PEOPLE, nothing would have happened in the first place. What? You think they're going to pay to get in there and leave because some punk ass puke is screaming and swearing in front of them. No, they're going to ask him to be quiet like anyone who didn't want to hear that crap would do. They were SIMPLY REACTING TO HIS NONSENSE. He started it; don't get it twisted.