Author Topic: Lice (Crabs) on eyelashes  (Read 2734 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Lice (Crabs) on eyelashes
« on: September 03, 2010, 05:14:15 PM »
You have to be lazy, dirty bummy person to have pubic Lice (Crabs) on your eyelashes :-X

One time where I used to work a woman came in, she was wearing spandex, and she was scratching her crotch worse than dog with fleas...I asked did she need some spray...

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
Re: Lice (Crabs) on eyelashes
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 05:26:50 PM »
You have to be lazy, dirty bummy person to have pubic Lice (Crabs) on your eyelashes :-X

One time where I used to work a woman came in, she was wearing spandex, and she was scratching her crotch worse than dog with fleas...I asked did she need some spray...
Meh can't you get that shit from sleeping on a pellow?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 05:27:23 PM »

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 05:32:38 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_louse
Still don't get what your trying to say. You put a pillow by your crotch and then your face and boom. This shit was super common in WW2 from what I remember. It's just really hard to spread now without fucking.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2010, 05:40:35 PM »
Still don't get what your trying to say. You put a pillow by your crotch and then your face and boom. This shit was super common in WW2 from what I remember. It's just really hard to spread now without fucking.
I was looking thru wiki, and clicked a link...and this beyond, putting a pillow near your crotch and then face...hell, even the person pictured has dirty eyelids...and you can wash them shits off, seems like the person in question didnt care

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2010, 05:45:18 PM »
Most dirty frat houses are full of this shit. It's just a reminder of how dirty we humans can be.