Author Topic: Floyd being Floyd  (Read 9596 times)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Floyd being Floyd
« on: September 03, 2010, 09:37:17 PM »
Floyd Mayweather Jr. Broadcasts Racist Rant Against Manny Pacquiao by Jill Seward on Sep 3, 2010 10:27:48 PM 3
2retweet Floyd Mayweather Jr. should stick to fighting with his fists.

While talking smack to the competition has steadily become more and more prevalent in the world of sports, Mayweather took it above and beyond the norm as he broadcasted a racist and homophobic rant against fellow boxing superstar Manny Pacquiao.

The 10-minute video broadcast via UStream features Mayweather in his home, where he periodically breaks into profanity-laced tirades that accuse Pacquiao of using performance-enhancing drugs, and even breaks into song defaming the Filipino fighter.

"I'm on vacation for about a year, about a year," Mayweather said in the video. "As soon as we come off vacation, we're going to cook that little yellow chump. We ain't worried about that. So they ain't gotta worry about me fighting the midget. Once I kick the midget a--, I don't want you all to jump on my d---. So you all better get on the bandwagon now. ... Once I stomp the midget, I'll make that mother f----- make me a sushi roll and cook me some rice."

Throughout the broadcast, Mayweather sits back and calls his UStream and Twitter followers, acknowledging fans who posted messages on both accounts. Once he was done with his shoutouts, however, he stared directly back into the camera to continue his spiteful rant.

The undefeated Mayweather went on to insult Pacquiao's fight record. While Pacquiao hasn't lost a match since 2005, he has incurred two losses, three draws and two knockouts in his career. On Thursday, Pacquiao's trainer Freddie Roach made the claim that the reason Pacquiao and Mayweather have yet to square off in the ring is because Mayweather wants to maintain his perfect 41-0-0 record.

In Mayweather's video, however, the 33-year-old guarantees a win over Pacquiao would be a "cake walk."

"'Poochiao' got three losses and two draws and been knocked out twice," Mayweather said. "So, like I said before, once I beat him it's going to be a cakewalk and it's on to the next. ... We know Pacquiao made $6 million in his last fight and Floyd Mayweather made $65 million in his last fight. Three losses, two draws. Ohhh, hell no, this is America baby. We built on winning. Step your game up, f----t."

While Mayweather is busy making videos in his kitchen, Pacquiao is busy in the ring. When he first heard about the video, Pacquiao was promoting his Nov. 13 fight against Antonio Margarito at Cowboys Stadium, a fight that was supposed to feature the much-anticipated matchup with Mayweather. Pacquiao hasn't put much thought toward the hateful messages sent his way by Maryweather, and continues to look forward to his fight with Margarito.

"I just heard about that, but I didn't see the video," Pacquiao said Friday. "But it's an uneducated message."

It's also a message filled with empty words and meaningless threats. Until Mayweather can prove himself in the ring against Pacquiao, he should keep his mouth shut.

The link to Mayweather's rant is provided here. Please view with caution, as the broadcast contains offensive language.

Photo courtesy of YouTube. SHARE:
Facebook |Twitter |Email |Digg |del.icio.us |FarkIt |Google BuzzAbout the AuthorJill Seward is a production assistant in NESN’s new media department. Prior to joining NESN, Seward worked in the sports information department at Quinnipiac University, where she earned her master’s degree in business administration. The Kittery, Maine, native also has a bachelor’s degree in communications from Quinnipiac and has completed internships for the Portland Pirates in Portland, Maine, and the Arena at the Harbor Yard in Bridgeport, Conn.

Comments (3)
 Samdoo said...
Floyd Mayweather's video rant on Manny Pacquiao:

Reply September 3, 2010 at 10:43 PM  smartguy said...
Mayweather is a getto bum from getto bum parents. This is just one more reason so many people hate him. He's a getto punk. Yeah a rich getto punk but still just another getto punk.

Reply September 3, 2010 at 11:25 PM  jimmy troy said...
hope manny knocks him the f*** out hate mayweather not really big on boxing for long time but on this occasion i care hope manny shuts his big mouth up

DAWG

big L dawg

• Getbig V
Re: Floyd being Floyd
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 09:39:26 PM »

Manny Pacquiao dismisses derogatory online video posted by Floyd Mayweather Jr. | Boxing
Boxing champion Manny Pacquiao dismissed a derogatory online video posted by Floyd Mayweather Jr., calling it an "uneducated message" and choosing to instead focus on his upcoming fight with Antonio Margarito.

Pacquiao elects to focus on Margarito bout rather than Mayweather's derogatory remarks: Champion Manny Pacquiao dismissed a derogatory online video posted by Floyd Mayweather Jr., calling it an "uneducated message" and choosing to instead focus on his upcoming fight with Antonio Margarito.

In the widely circulated video, Mayweather (41-0) goes on an expletive-filled and sometimes racist rant against Pacquiao (51-3-2), a newly elected Congressman from the Philippines who faces Margarito on Nov. 13 at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.

"I just heard about that, but I didn't see the video," Pacquiao said Friday. "But it's an uneducated message."

DAWG

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 09:40:31 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 09:41:44 PM »
Mayweather will go down in about half the time of Hatton after those remarks.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2010, 09:42:04 PM »
whos got the fuckin vid
DAWG

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2010, 10:45:57 PM »
A year off,  this is what I expected.  Floyd is never going to fight Manny, I wouldn't be surprised if he quits fighting all together. 

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2010, 02:45:24 AM »
Floyd is a coward.... And a racist asshole
I hope manny beats him sensless
that's if he ever grows some balls and actually step in the ring
with manny

choice is an illusion

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2010, 03:53:45 AM »
Manny is Flip, not Japanese...so he wouldn't be makin sushi rolls...

But, would this be like Gay telling Bolt to make him some Jerk Chicken? Or Chaos telling G to make him some rice and beans (more PR than Cuban)

and Manny is brown, not yellow...can't even get his colors right...

I see this more as stupid and ignorant than racist...

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2010, 03:55:05 AM »

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2010, 05:51:31 AM »
once a ghetto kneegrow always a ghetto knegrow. what a fucktard.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2010, 05:57:45 AM »

But, would this be like Gay telling Bolt to make him some Jerk Chicken? Or Chaos telling G to make him some rice and beans (more PR than Cuban)

exactly.  fmw is playing the badboy role as he should be.  stuff isnt personal so i dont pay attention to it.  as long as they fight tomatoes and keep winning...the fight is on.  as noted berto, martinez or williams will not get a shot at either one.  roach and arum will fire back shortly with ghetto thug.  end of 2011 for 40M a piece with fmw in a mosley type performance.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2010, 05:59:24 AM »

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2010, 06:04:53 AM »
"How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?"

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2010, 06:13:53 AM »

Manny is Filipino ?
Manny is brown not yellow?
Dude to most of the ignorant world manny is a china man
you know EXACTLY what floyd meant don't try and sugarcoat it
if a White boxer had said this everyone would be screaming racism
learn to be fair
what floyd said was not only out of order but RACIST
Don't  be biased
choice is an illusion

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2010, 06:17:56 AM »

Manny is Filipino ?
Manny is brown not yellow?
Dude to most of the ignorant world manny is a china man
you know EXACTLY what floyd meant don't try and sugarcoat it
if a White boxer had said this everyone would be screaming racism
learn to be fair
what floyd said was not only out of order but RACIST
Don't  be biased

is arum a racist?  you gotta love this ole fart...just dont take the stuff personal.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2010, 06:32:31 AM »
It's nether here nor there for me
but I'm a guy who doesn't talk much
but I call a spade a spade a spade that was racist what floyd said
answer me this if a White boxer had said that about manny or a black boxer would it be racist
when you answer that question truthfully to yourself . Then that will anser the question you asked me
choice is an illusion

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2010, 06:52:48 AM »
I wanna eat his children

i'll fuck you til you love me, fagget

biting a motherfuckers ear off

those were the good old days

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2010, 07:08:31 AM »
answer me this if a White boxer had said that about manny or a black boxer would it be racist
when you answer that question truthfully to yourself . Then that will anser the question you asked me
He is just talking shit , there is a difference between being racist and being and asshole .

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2010, 07:20:07 AM »

you're putting too much thought into the likes of arum and fmw.

racist or playing his role in boxing for a paycheck.  the more people who want to see him lose n hate him, the more make a ppv purchase.  know your role.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2010, 07:24:19 AM »
Go make me some Jerk Chicken... ;D

If you and a white dude were jawing off at one another, and he said, "Shut your dark black ass up a dn go make me some Jerk Chicken!" Would you consider it racist? if so, then What Floyd said was too. But Floyd was getting ethnicities mixed mixed up...Flips don't make sushi, and neither is Manny yellow...The white dudes in the US Military had a acronym for Flip Girls---LBFMs (Little Brown Fucking Machines Powered by Rice)  
In my job, I'm  have been called all sorts of racist names (Some black folk have even called me a House N***), some even make me laugh, but at the end of the day, those are words, and i refuse to let someone have a weapon over me in the form of a word...Now, policies are different...

As G said, dude is trying to play  a role, and Manny knows that, at the end of the day, those two prolly have a lot more in common than you and me...

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2010, 07:29:15 AM »
Doesn't matter if he got ethnities mixed up we all know what he meant...
Doesn't matter how you spin it what floyd said is racist
choice is an illusion

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2010, 07:29:47 AM »
at the end of the day, those are words, and i refuse to let someone have a weapon over me in the form of a word...Now, policies are different...

Exactly

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2010, 07:31:49 AM »
Doesn't matter if he got ethnities mixed up we all know what he meant...
Doesn't matter how you spin it what floyd said is racist

::)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2010, 07:49:25 AM »
Anyway floyd has apologiesed for the racist remarks.. So I guess that shuts down your argument
peace
choice is an illusion