Author Topic: KANE  (Read 3411 times)

Swole0565

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
KANE
« on: September 04, 2010, 10:45:08 AM »
After watching SD, last night, I gotta say...The only thing worse than Kane's rants on the stick for 10-15mins, is Kane's "evil" laugh for half of his mic time!  Seriously, the kids in my neighborhood on Halloween come across more "sinister" than Kane!

Suggestion: Put the mask back on, and shut up! 

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: KANE
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 12:16:59 PM »
I like the promos, they have kind of an early 90's feel with the music in the background. The ones leading up to Summerslam were great, i didn't see last nights. You can't put the mask back on him. The mystique of it is gone, besides this is the best Kane has been since 1999.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 08:12:13 PM »
I'd like to see Kane do a face turn in which he says he tired of his stupid gimmick that
Vince pressured him into, and that he's just a man like you and me.

Swole0565

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 11:02:07 AM »
I still say, Taker & Kane's current fued has a lot to do w/ their ability to work together.  Keep in mind, Taker has had a lot of mishaps/injuries, lately.

This angle is a good 'fit' for both...Taker gets a fued that can be hyped w/o much in ring work, allowing his body to heal, while Kane gets a much deserved, major push.

I just hope they keep Kane as a major character, afterwards.  He's earned it.  I know I've been critical of his mic time (which can be corrected in a number of ways), but as someone else noted, who else has been as steady and reliable as Kane, over their entire career?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 05:09:49 PM »
The gimmick has worked for him all these years plus he got a movie out of it. I always liked Kane. But I'm only gonna watch this Taker/Kane fued if they do Hell in a Cell. Other then that I'm not gonna watch 1 second of it. I caught their first 15 fueds from years ago. I cannot see why they are putting these two up against each other again?
The problem with the Hell in a Cell today is that it's so watered down.  It should be an intense match with some blood, but that;s not going to happen. I like the fact they cut down on blood, it was being used way too much. They should bring it back for really intense feuds. The other thing is, the UT always wins, so why get into it? I would have Kane retain at NOC ( a clean win) with no vodoo or magic and have Taker win at Hell in a Cell and keep the feud going until Survivor Series.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 05:30:40 PM »
Kane needs a weasly manager to do his mic work.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 05:34:25 PM »
A lot of guys need managers. I don't know why they aren't used anymore.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2010, 05:41:09 PM »
A lot of guys need managers. I don't know why they aren't used anymore.
I dunno, those were the good days when a manager added to the match instead of some hot slut standing there screaming. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2010, 06:24:35 PM »

I think this board could provide quite a few.... ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2010, 06:54:35 PM »
We need a new Mouth of the South.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2010, 09:29:18 PM »
I never cared for Jimmy. Especially when he and Hulkster teamed up. Slickster, Fujison, and the Brain. If Taker faces Kane again at Mania I will never watch it. Nothing at all against Kane or Taker. Thank you both for all your years of hard work entertaining us. But personally I feel like we're getting ripped of seeing these guys fued again.
I like it better when they team up and run amok.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2010, 05:43:49 AM »
Not at all. He is very intelligent and very skilled on the mic. It should also be noted that Kane is nowhere near retirement so who knows, maybe he'll win the fued for a change.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2010, 05:25:27 AM »
Once Undertaker retires Kane is gonna move right into his spot. Maybe I won't accept it. But my nephews wouldn't mind one bit. Kanes future is very bright.
I would like to see Kane hold the title for a while. He has paid his dues and then some.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2010, 10:10:17 PM »
Not at all. He is very intelligent and very skilled on the mic. It should also be noted that Kane is nowhere near retirement so who knows, maybe he'll win the fued for a change.
Regardless of how bright or intellient he is, his character is not a talking one, it's a destructive force, he needs a mouthpiece to pump up his character.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2010, 04:56:07 AM »
Regardless of how bright or intellient he is, his character is not a talking one, it's a destructive force, he needs a mouthpiece to pump up his character.
He was athis best when he was masked and with Paul Bearer.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2010, 03:30:21 PM »
He was athis best when he was masked and with Paul Bearer.
X2

Taking the mask off was the worst thing for his character, it took away all the mystique of the scars he was suppose to have.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2010, 05:03:15 AM »
I'm actually hoping that he'll win this fued. We've seen Undertaker beat him too many times already in the past.

monopoly19

• Getbig II
  • 675 locked out...
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2010, 11:59:29 AM »
I am surprised nobody mentioned this yet. Kane retains the title! I honestly did not order the PPV because I was sure he was going to lose after watching Raw.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2010, 01:03:34 PM »
I am surprised nobody mentioned this yet. Kane retains the title! I honestly did not order the PPV because I was sure he was going to lose after watching Raw.
I'm glad he won. Its about time.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2010, 09:25:52 PM »
I've always liked Kane, but I'm not sure about his current run.  I like the angle, it's more the delivery, I think I'd prefer to have less talking, more general psychotic behaviour!

monopoly19

• Getbig II
  • 675 locked out...
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2010, 08:25:08 AM »
I've always liked Kane, but I'm not sure about his current run.  I like the angle, it's more the delivery, I think I'd prefer to have less talking, more general psychotic behaviour!

I concur! He does not need the mic time to be effective

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2010, 08:06:14 AM »
Great to see Paul back last night.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2010, 12:51:54 PM »
I havent watched wrestling in about 6-7 years (I mean on a regular basis) since then I've only caught a few minutes of it flipping through channels, but I think kane died when they took the mask off...the gimmick was over then.