Author Topic: Lee "Super Duck" Banks Wins the North American Championships.  (Read 2502 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Lee "Super Duck" Banks Wins the North American Championships.
« on: September 04, 2010, 11:37:25 PM »
Fear the Duck!! He's now a pro!!

Congratulations!!!

http://www.flexonline.com/north_american/news/1416

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Lee "Super Duck" Banks Wins the North American Championships.
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 12:31:52 AM »
We'll find out in 27 months when he finally competes.

That's the trend, right?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 01:16:41 AM »

That's the trend, right?

He said he'll do the tampa or Europa next year, so he'll be in your neck of the woods.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 01:54:52 AM »

That's the trend, right?

Ask Dorian Yates.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2010, 03:31:35 AM »

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2010, 04:53:28 AM »
another black guy with a boring physique no one cares about..........he wont even get a supplement contract

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2010, 06:23:46 AM »
another black guy with a boring physique no one cares about..........he wont even get a supplement contract

He already has one, with MuscleTech. And before that, he was with Champion Nutrition.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2010, 06:34:38 AM »
He already has one, with MuscleTech. And before that, he was with Champion Nutrition.

yes, the old "500 $ a month in expenses and all the supplements you want for free" that muscletech is famous for...........they do that with tons of guys

im talking about a REAL supplement contract, over 30,000 a year

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2010, 06:57:29 AM »
yes, the old "500 $ a month in expenses and all the supplements you want for free" that muscletech is famous for...........they do that with tons of guys

im talking about a REAL supplement contract, over 30,000 a year

And what makes you think he doesn't have one of those, already, not that he necessarily needs it.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2010, 07:00:08 AM »
And what makes you think he doesn't have one of those, already, not that he necessarily needs it.

cause no one cares about him

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2010, 07:06:44 AM »

cause no one cares about him

Apparently, MuscleTech does, hence the reason he has his contract. And, now that he's won the North American, he'll get to ride that wave for about a year or so.

So, what other excuses are you going to generate for being dead wrong, on this one?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2010, 07:08:44 AM »

That's the trend, right?

Not necessarily!! The guys who've been at it for years trying to turn pro tend to jump right into the fray immediately. Banks came so close in 2009. Now that he's over the hump, he'll probably dive right into the pros, just as Grigori Atoyan did.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2010, 07:13:19 AM »
Apparently, MuscleTech does, hence the reason he has his contract. And, now that he's won the North American, he'll get to ride that wave for about a year or so.

So, what other excuses are you going to generate for being dead wrong, on this one?

no sorry, everything im saying is 100% spot on........he is worthless to any supplement company or magazine

your just getting butthurt cause you probably like or know lee banks, i dont care if you know lee banks, or are lee banks, or train at his gym

NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT HIM........his "Supplement Contract" from muscletech, if there is one, is worth DICK.,,,,,500$ a month and free supplements if he is lucky

he will do NOTHING in the pro ranks, and that it................

he has a look that no one really cares about, he is already old...............your not going to see him in magazines, MD or flex wont scoop him up.......NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT HIM

melvin and tony freeman cant even get contracts right now,,,,,,,who the fuck is going to give one to lee banks, other then the "muscletech pity contract" for 500$ a month and free sups

eggh, god your annoying............i hope you choke on lee banks cock when your sucking it

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2010, 07:39:52 AM »

no sorry, everything im saying is 100% spot on........he is worthless to any supplement company or magazine

your just getting butthurt cause you probably like or know lee banks, i dont care if you know lee banks, or are lee banks, or train at his gym

DEAD WRONG AGAIN!!! I don't know the guy. But, I do know that your claim that he won't get a supplement contract is as right as two left shoes.

NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT HIM........his "Supplement Contract" from muscletech, if there is one, is worth DICK.,,,,,500$ a month and free supplements if he is lucky. He's worthless to any supplement company, yet two supplement companies have endorsed him: Champion Nutrition and, now, MuscleTech.

Flip-flopping again, I see. First, you're screaming that he'll never get a contract. Then, when you find out he already has one, likely an upgrade from his PREVIOUS one with Champion, you make pitiful excuses for it, trying to spin your way out. "100% SPOT ON?" Whatever!!!

So, the only one getting "butthurt" here is YOU.....not that there's anything wrong with that.  ;D

he will do NOTHING in the pro ranks, and that it................

That remains to be seen. Some pros hit their stride early; some do it late; some don't at all.

he has a look that no one really cares about, he is already old...............your not going to see him in magazines, MD or flex wont scoop him up.......NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT HIM.

Ummm...HE'S ALREADY BEEN IN THOSE MAGAZINES, especially FLEX.

FLEX has featured him TWICE: April 2009, page 370. What have we here? "Banks on Banks: The A-to-Z on Top Amateur Lee Banks", which features him in training mode and in his "Super Duck" gear, as he dresses as the mascot for his daycare center business.

December 2009: "Making Bank", featuring you-know-who, prepping for the 2009 Nationals.

melvin and tony freeman cant even get contracts right now,,,,,,,who the fuck is going to give one to lee banks, other then the "muscletech pity contract" for 500$ a month and free sups

Whether Anthony or Freeman have contracts makes no difference. Banks has one (he's had two, counting his Champion Nutrition stint). Since you have no verification that Banks is simply getting supplement, we can simply write this off as more foolishness on your end.

eggh, god your annoying............i hope you choke on lee banks cock when your sucking it

BTW, what with all this homosexual stuff? You got something you wish to share with the audience, not that there's anything wrong with that.

And, Einstein, the word is "you're", not "your".

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2010, 07:51:48 AM »
DEAD WRONG AGAIN!!! I don't know the guy. But, I do know that your claim that he won't get a supplement contract is as right as two left shoes.

Flip-flopping again, I see. First, you're screaming that he'll never get a contract. Then, when you find out he already has one, likely an upgrade from his PREVIOUS one with Champion, you make pitiful excuses for it, trying to spin your way out. "100% SPOT ON?" Whatever!!!

So, the only one getting "butthurt" here is YOU.....not that there's anything wrong with that.  ;D

That remains to be seen. Some pros hit their stride early; some do it late; some don't at all.

Ummm...HE'S ALREADY BEEN IN THOSE MAGAZINES, especially FLEX.

FLEX has featured him TWICE: April 2009, page 370. What have we here? "Banks on Banks: The A-to-Z on Top Amateur Lee Banks", which features him in training mode and in his "Super Duck" gear, as he dresses as the mascot for his daycare center business.

December 2009: "Making Bank", featuring you-know-who, prepping for the 2009 Nationals.

Whether Anthony or Freeman have contracts makes no difference. Banks has one (he's had two, counting his Champion Nutrition stint). Since you have no verification that Banks is simply getting supplement, we can simply write this off as more foolishness on your end.

BTW, what with all this homosexual stuff? You got something you wish to share with the audience, not that there's anything wrong with that.

And, Einstein, the word is "you're", not "your".

WOW............just WOW

your like SUPER-Schmoe

i said he will NEVER get a magazine contrat.............sure a magazine might feature him, or a have some photos of him

and the 500$ muscletech shit supplement contract does not really count.............we all know that

but you win, you ave revealed yourself as a super-cockluster..............and when bodybuilders cum is on a schmoes brain...........there is no reasoning with him

your right, lee banks will be the new darling of the industry..........magazi nes will clamor for his cover shots.........ans large supplement endorsements will be thrown his way

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

cant argue with schmoes....

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2010, 07:58:35 AM »

WOW............just WOW

your like SUPER-Schmoe

i said he will NEVER get a magazine contrat.............sure a magazine might feature him, or a have some photos of him

You said he would never get a supplement contract, either. And, we've seen how accurate that take was.  ::)

and the 500$ muscletech shit supplement contract does not really count.............we all know that

More speculation and conjecture, to cover your silly behind, after having your take shot to pieces.

but you win, you ave revealed yourself as a super-cockluster..............and when bodybuilders cum is on a schmoes brain...........there is no reasoning with him.

I see you're projecting again. Please don't put your shortcomings on me. I have enough of my own.

your right, lee banks will be the new darling of the industry..........magazi nes will clamor for his cover shots.........ans large supplement endorsements will be thrown his way

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

cant argue with schmoes....

Are you always this cracked, or is this a special occasion? I never claimed he'd be the new darling of the industry. I simply congratulated the guy for winning his pro card. Then, here you come with your mind-numbingly stupid tirade, void of factual information.

You claimed he's never get a supplement contract. He has one with MuscleTech (and had one with Champion Nutrition)...STRIKE ONE!!

You'd claimed that Banks would NOT be seen in magazines. He's been in FLEX, at least TWICE....STRIKE TWO!!

Keep it up; you're batting .000 right about now.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2010, 07:59:47 AM »
thats not lee priest