Author Topic: Sean Hannity defends horrific Tasering of senior citizen  (Read 489 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Sean Hannity defends horrific Tasering of senior citizen
« on: September 05, 2010, 07:59:32 AM »
http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201009030049

what a great american hannity is

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Sean Hannity defends horrific Tasering of senior citizen
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 08:32:22 AM »
What an absolute idiot. I would love to see this guy get tased and his face kicked in. One of the best days of my life was seeing this guy get pelted with snowballs a few years ago but too bad it wasnt bricks.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 12:01:27 PM »
  He's a GOP gigolo and big government kiss-ass disguising himself as a Conservative. Here's one of my favorite YT videos of him fleeing like the filthy rat that he is from real Conservatives:

Too bad they didn't lynch him.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 12:04:53 PM »
  He's a GOP gigolo and big government kiss-ass disguising himself as a Conservative. Here's one of my favorite YT videos of him fleeing like the filthy rat that he is from real Conservatives:

Too bad they didn't lynch him.

That was fucking awesome! I can't wait until this scene is played out with much larger and angrier crowds.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2010, 03:53:32 PM »
Hannity is such a fucking annoying douchebag, but he serves a purpose. He is the mirror image of Keith Olbermann, but on the right. Personally, I hope they both die during a head-on collision with one another doing 120 mph with no one else in the car (unless Matthews and Maddow are with Olbermann and Beck is with Hannity).

He's a mindless partisan stooge, but I'm glad he's around-- as long as there is an MSNBC and Barry is prez.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2010, 04:02:08 PM »
Hannity is such a fucking annoying douchebag, but he serves a purpose. He is the mirror image of Keith Olbermann, but on the right. Personally, I hope they both die during a head-on collision with one another doing 120 mph with no one else in the car (unless Matthews and Maddow are with Olbermann and Beck is with Hannity).

lol!