Author Topic: Machete - Anti-American and Anti-White!  (Read 22217 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Machete - Anti-American and Anti-White!
« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2010, 02:24:28 AM »
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local-beat/Copycat-Racism-90729924.html

A 14-year-old girl reportedly grabbed the microphone at the store's courtesy desk and said, "All blacks leave the store."

And it's a "hate crime" and makes the national news.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #101 on: September 08, 2010, 04:17:36 AM »
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local-beat/Copycat-Racism-90729924.html

And it's a "hate crime" and makes the national news.

what are you going to do...mattC...when the AA population fades into nothing or has no relevance in 25 yrs, and ill-mannered mexicans walk over your old ass in walmart?  will you change your agenda on getbig than?  i'm sure the site will be around as long as ron has his schmoe lens, ifbb card and coke bottle glasses.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: jessica alba is white
« Reply #102 on: September 08, 2010, 05:14:42 AM »
Alright, so how come the torture slayings of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom were not classified as hate crimes?

http://www.sullivan-county.com/wcva/liberal_racism.htm

PS - Will Wiggs beat me?  :(  Why is he mean to me?  Do you think he will agree to an interview for my site?
Jeez, you'd make a shitty prosecutor. A hate crime is one in which the the defendant goes out of their way and specifically targets another. Not, "easy picking", not white
people, black people in the wrong part of town. Like someone spray painting racist or ethnic slurs on a house of the victim, or like the black kids who attack a white dude for dating a black
girl

and that 14 yr old girl, she wasn't charged with a hate crime, look at what she was charged with. And she is a minor...

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • I have to return some video tapes.
« Reply #103 on: September 08, 2010, 07:54:14 AM »
That is a theory, nothing says that they are...again "Were" and "Theory"
there is the theory that white and Asian came over...and then there is the Atlantis theory, that a multicultural, multiracial civilization explored and populated. The lands. Big Foot being a genetically created "slave" to these peoples, and were part of "The Things" (animals that were created via gentic experiments. These animals are the ones of lore-unicorns, pegasus, etc)
That theory is out there, yes...but remember Bimini Road in the Bahamas.

And you can't go on one skull. If they had found my skull, they may have been confused, as I have a bi-lobed chin. A bi-lobed chin is a Caucasian feature...so they may have in fact found a mixed Indian and white person.

Epic coral formation......

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2010, 10:28:02 AM »

what are you going to do...mattC...when the AA population fades into nothing or has no relevance in 25 yrs, and ill-mannered mexicans walk over your old ass in walmart?  will you change your agenda on getbig than?  i'm sure the site will be around as long as ron has his schmoe lens, ifbb card and coke bottle glasses.

whichever agenda has you back on a tire in the ocean, i'm for, you incomprehensible fuck!
Deep Tissue Massage

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 08, 2010, 11:12:38 AM »
whichever agenda has you back on a tire in the ocean, i'm for, you incomprehensible fuck!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #106 on: September 08, 2010, 11:15:27 AM »

LMAO!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
b

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #107 on: September 08, 2010, 11:34:06 AM »

chupala e ignorante de mierda, mierda te metes con los americans, :O te violaron, un hijo de puta.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #108 on: September 08, 2010, 01:46:02 PM »
Jeez, you'd make a shitty prosecutor. A hate crime is one in which the the defendant goes out of their way and specifically targets another. Not, "easy picking", not white
people, black people in the wrong part of town. Like someone spray painting racist or ethnic slurs on a house of the victim, or like the black kids who attack a white dude for dating a black
girl

and that 14 yr old girl, she wasn't charged with a hate crime, look at what she was charged with. And she is a minor...

You speak in theory.  In reality, you can't deny that White people get charged more with "hate crimes".  Yes, theoretically you are correct.  But it does come down to how the laws are applied.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #109 on: September 08, 2010, 02:06:11 PM »
You speak in theory.  In reality, you can't deny that White people get charged more with "hate crimes".  Yes, theoretically you are correct.  But it does come down to how the laws are applied.
Lol whatever dude and men are more likely to rape. Your worst than those whinny ass liberals.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #110 on: September 08, 2010, 02:44:39 PM »
Epic coral formation......
Thats segmented, sectioned, and makes a "J" formation?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #111 on: September 08, 2010, 03:14:31 PM »

LOLOLOLOL

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 08, 2010, 09:16:22 PM »
I saw the movie and while the action scenes are cool the underlying message is fucked up!

Jessica Alba stands on the roof of a car and yells: "We did not cross the border, the border crossed us!"

Whites are depicted as incompetent, evil, greedy. The White women in the movie are average to ugly. The Hispanic women are hot and in charge. The whites in this movie do so many stupid things it's ridiculous!

In the end Alba gives Trejo a green card that she got illegally through her connections and he doesn't even want it - he does not need it. They are making a mockery of Americans.
Jessica Alba is a complete moron. Even a retarded, drunk on his ass Mexican would laugh at her dumb speech.
Sure she said a dumb thing because that is what dumb people do. Next question... ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #113 on: September 09, 2010, 12:46:29 AM »
;D  ;D  ;D

It won't be funny when Wiggs and his friends beat me up at the Olympia expo though.  :(
Yes it will !  LOL :)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #114 on: September 09, 2010, 01:35:10 AM »
chupala e ignorante de mierda, mierda te metes con los americans, :O te violaron, un hijo de puta.
Sorry, I don't speak Lawnmower.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #115 on: September 09, 2010, 02:11:02 AM »
Jessica Alba is a complete moron. Even a retarded, drunk on his ass Mexican would laugh at her dumb speech.
Sure she said a dumb thing because that is what dumb people do. Next question... ::)

But you are able to see the difference between actress Jessica Alba getting a lot of money for playing a role of a certain character and Jessica Alba talking as a person, right?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #116 on: September 09, 2010, 09:47:01 AM »
But you are able to see the difference between actress Jessica Alba getting a lot of money for playing a role of a certain character and Jessica Alba talking as a person, right?

Jessica Alba talks?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #117 on: September 09, 2010, 10:15:52 AM »
Matthew you fear me and not because of my physical presence.
You fear me because I'm a negro mixture that doesn't fit into Matthew's definition of what a negro should be.
You can't really put me in a category because although I'm a chocolate face, I hold blacks accountable for their actions when they do something wrong.  I'm married to a German, and have white (British) and (Jewish) throughout my family. White Stepfather, half white sister, White sister in-laws half white nephews and nieces, white grandfather etc..

I'm also a patriot that loves his country and served in the Air Force 10 years.

I've exposed many holes in the stories you've posted in suggesting the "Black Menace"....Although there is a problem with black youth, you're just using the wrong stories.

Finally I don't fit into your negro has an 85 IQ formula as I'm a college graduate and a MBA student (whenever I go back).  

I think you are are probably a decent guy that analyzed things the wrong way and like many others blamed everything on blacks and jews....Although I'll say your anti-semitism has been down lately.

You make good points but have been reduced to going on defense and hoping people will be your buddy after the fiasco last month.

Matthew, I would be more than willing to do an interview for your website...I'll never be a member there as you allow pieces of shit on it i.e. this Wanna-be Dan Duchane racist as fuck, tranny lovin' fella who is an insult to the real Dan...PIP...You call it free speech but look where it got you?  Made fun of and you lost control of your own site and then were accused of trying to either hijack or hack this site...

So Matthew your go...

BTW Matthew,  I'm extending an olive branch (after you are raped of course :D) Lunch or Dinner on me...(no-homo) Please tell me you don't sound like fat Alex or pronounce the word about, aboot. :-X

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #118 on: September 09, 2010, 12:43:39 PM »
What third world shithole are you from?

England. I think we gave you your language, science, religion, all your good music and this  ;D

America sucks fat dicks in hell.

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
Well Mexicans need lil somethin to Cheer for eh.
« Reply #119 on: September 09, 2010, 07:09:38 PM »
I mean what else?
Reality kinds stinks.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #120 on: September 09, 2010, 08:50:34 PM »
I saw the movie and while the action scenes are cool the underlying message is fucked up!

Jessica Alba stands on the roof of a car and yells: "We did not cross the border, the border crossed us!"

Whites are depicted as incompetent, evil, greedy. The White women in the movie are average to ugly. The Hispanic women are hot and in charge. The whites in this movie do so many stupid things it's ridiculous!

In the end Alba gives Trejo a green card that she got illegally through her connections and he doesn't even want it - he does not need it. They are making a mockery of Americans.

Why do you think "they" basically leave the borders wide open? Mexicans have already proven that they are much easier to control(dumb down) than angry white males. The more Mexicans that cross the border, the bigger government will grow. And lets face it, that is the end game.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #121 on: September 09, 2010, 09:06:10 PM »
England. I think we gave you your language, science, religion, all your good music and this  ;D

America sucks fat dicks in hell.

Science haha no.
Our top Religions are from the middle east. Please the first Americans left your country for religion freedom.
England hasn't had good music since the beatles.
A

MrUniverse

• Getbig III
  • Get bigger than the average Joe!!!
« Reply #122 on: September 17, 2010, 08:07:24 AM »
;D  ;D  ;D

Let's just say that if the races were reversed there would be massive protests over this movie by whatever race would be depicted the way White people were in this film and by their White liberal idiot enablers.  Of course these same White morons live in cities like Traverse City, Michigan [Michael Moore] in their gated all White neighbourhoods as they demand more racial diversity [i.e., death to the White race by miscegenation] while living in areas that are a White supremacist's dream come true.

I'd rather be tied to a chair and have Peter North shoot a load into my eye than pay money to sit through this filth.
http://tube24.com/videos/467/peter-north-cumshot-highlight-reel.html

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: September 17, 2010, 08:19:19 AM »
Science haha no.
Our top Religions are from the middle east. Please the first Americans left your country for religion freedom.
England hasn't had good music since the beatles.
I disagree...You have Led Zeppelin, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, and many more.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #124 on: September 17, 2010, 08:28:48 AM »
I disagree...You have Led Zeppelin, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, and many more.

The Beatles suck ass...

Well, I know what was NOT invented in England... Tooth Paste... You ever seen some of those people choppers in their mouths?