Author Topic: Machete - Anti-American and Anti-White!  (Read 22405 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Machete - Anti-American and Anti-White!
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2010, 12:25:48 AM »
;D  ;D  ;D

Let's just say that if the races were reversed there would be massive protests over this movie by whatever race would be depicted the way White people were in this film and by their White liberal idiot enablers.  Of course these same White morons live in cities like Traverse City, Michigan [Michael Moore] in their gated all White neighbourhoods as they demand more racial diversity [i.e., death to the White race by miscegenation] while living in areas that are a White supremacist's dream come true.

I'd rather be tied to a chair and have Peter North shoot a load into my eye than pay money to sit through this filth.
Wow! If I knew political race relations meant listening to some guy run his mouth off for paragraphs where sentences would do...  ::)

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2010, 02:04:43 AM »
All films with Danny Trejo in are shit and that is a scientific fact.

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2010, 02:19:18 AM »
I don't know if I'd go that far. :o

Tell me about it.  :-X  :-X  :-X

Wow! If I knew political race relations meant listening to some guy run his mouth off for paragraphs where sentences would do...  ::)

Why are you being mean to me?  Are you going to the Olympia?  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
jessica alba is white
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2010, 02:21:00 AM »
so whats up

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2010, 07:07:26 AM »
self hating americans

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2010, 07:33:20 AM »
ok so i hear "the last exorcism" is crap....
and now"machere" is crap....

i promised my girl dinner and movie next week...wtf am i supposed to take her to? >:(
carpe` vaginum!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2010, 07:50:15 AM »
So, are the rumors true about nude scenes of Jessica Alba and Eva Mendez?

you're confusing eva mendes with michelle rodriguez.  guess i have go check this flick out and see what the buzz is about.

tarzan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: jessica alba is white
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2010, 07:56:12 AM »
so whats up

"Her mother is of Danish and French Canadian descent..."

Now we know where her looks come from.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2010, 08:06:34 AM »
so whats up

when you get a lethal dose of afri or mizo in your blood stream....the last thing you want is a bottle of H2O2...just dont look right.  anyway cute girl, reminds me of kobe's wife.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2010, 09:28:11 AM »
;D  ;D  ;D

Let's just say that if the races were reversed there would be massive protests over this movie by whatever race would be depicted the way White people were in this film and by their White liberal idiot enablers.  Of course these same White morons live in cities like Traverse City, Michigan [Michael Moore] in their gated all White neighbourhoods as they demand more racial diversity [i.e., death to the White race by miscegenation] while living in areas that are a White supremacist's dream come true.

I'd rather be tied to a chair and have Peter North shoot a load into my eye than pay money to sit through this filth.

everything except the last sentence
tank u jesus

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2010, 10:06:59 AM »
normally, I enjoy politics.

however, I could give a shit about the race issue.  I'll get this DVD for the gratuitous nudity and detailed violence.  I don't really get into the mental aspect of it. 

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2010, 10:26:57 AM »
out of ALL the minority/special interest pet phrases......there is none more infuriating then "we didnt cross the border, the border crossed us"...............insinuati ng that the reason they are crossing into california and the southwestern united states is because the land hold some sort of value..............if the southwestern united states were part of mexico, and the US started east of the mississippi river..........they would be trying to get across that,

the land isnt what holds value...........its LEAVING YOUR SHITHOLD COUNTRY AND COMING TO A PLACE OF GREAT OPPORTUNITY that holds value

the movie, from the first time i saw the trailer, made my blood boil.............typical hollywood, anti-anglo, anti-american, white guilt pandering........and fuck robert rodriguez, his last name night end in "EZ" but he hardly looks like those brown skinned little slant eyed weebles that i see standing in the home depot parking lot...........nor can he identify with their lifestyle

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2010, 07:31:07 PM »
"Her mother is of Danish and French Canadian descent..."

Now we know where her looks come from.

I like when they boast about these good looking "Hispanics" when they are 1/2 or even only 1/4 Hispanic.  ::)

out of ALL the minority/special interest pet phrases......there is none more infuriating then "we didnt cross the border, the border crossed us"...............insinuati ng that the reason they are crossing into california and the southwestern united states is because the land hold some sort of value..............if the southwestern united states were part of mexico, and the US started east of the mississippi river..........they would be trying to get across that,

the land isnt what holds value...........its LEAVING YOUR SHITHOLD COUNTRY AND COMING TO A PLACE OF GREAT OPPORTUNITY that holds value

the movie, from the first time i saw the trailer, made my blood boil.............typical hollywood, anti-anglo, anti-american, white guilt pandering........and fuck robert rodriguez, his last name night end in "EZ" but he hardly looks like those brown skinned little slant eyed weebles that i see standing in the home depot parking lot...........nor can he identify with their lifestyle

Exactly.  It's just the magical soil that makes every society where there are a lot of White people are so successful.  It has nothing to do with White genetics or anything.  ::)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2010, 07:46:20 PM »
I like when they boast about these good looking "Hispanics" when they are 1/2 or even only 1/4 Hispanic.  ::)

Exactly.  It's just the magical soil that makes every society where there are a lot of White people are so successful.  It has nothing to do with White genetics or anything.  ::)

eggh, fuck immigrants coming here and pushing their weight around......i wish i could make them all vanish

some idiot yelling "WE DIDNT CROSS THE BOARDER, THE BOARDED CROSSED US" .............i just want to yell "NO IT Didn't you fucking moron, your families from Guadalajara.......that like 1500 miles into mexico, and its where your family lived for hundreds of year..........NO BORDER EVER CROSSED YOU"

they could all fucking die for all i care...........this is not longer about a couple of illegal immigrants, this is about a takeover........a way of life.......and white bloodlines

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2010, 08:11:01 PM »
eggh, fuck immigrants coming here and pushing their weight around......i wish i could make them all vanish

some idiot yelling "WE DIDNT CROSS THE BOARDER, THE BOARDED CROSSED US" .............i just want to yell "NO IT Didn't you fucking moron, your families from Guadalajara.......that like 1500 miles into mexico, and its where your family lived for hundreds of year..........NO BORDER EVER CROSSED YOU"

they could all fucking die for all i care...........this is not longer about a couple of illegal immigrants, this is about a takeover........a way of life.......and white bloodlines

Unfortunately a lot of these immigrants by and large don't get it - They think the USA is just magically as it is and "belongs" to them, even though most of them descended from the very same Europeans who discovered the Americas.  How is it fair that I - a first Generation Italian/British Canadian - owes ANYTHING for this?  Yet Hispanics with Spanish last names who are literally related to the Conquistadors want ME to give them reparations - FOR WHAT THEIR ANCESTORS DID TO THEIR OTHER ANCESTORS.  But I have White skin so that justifies it.  ::)

I say give all African Americans $30,000 in reparations for slavery.  360 billion dollars in reparations.  It will be a huge boost to the economy and will give them no more excuse to complain about the "legacy of slavery".

In Canada, this was tried with our Aboriginal population [same amount of money too]:

http://www.residentialschoolsettlement.ca/English.html

The residential schools settlement has been approved.
The healing continues.

Ahh yes, the "healing".  ::)  Because life was so wonderful before the White man showed up for Aboriginals at the time, what with their urban sanitation, lifespans longer than 30 years, colour televisions, advanced medical technology, etc.  Yeah, life was just great.  ::)

Oh and - the end result?  Aboriginals and leftists STILL complain about things that happened OVER 500 YEARS AGO.

Honestly, there is no pleasing these people.  The only solution to these problems is racial separation.  It's not that I want to believe that, but sadly, I have absolutely no evidence to believe that multi-racial societies can ever work out in the long run.  I know of no racially mixed society in history that has ever been successful as a result of it.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2010, 09:08:35 PM »

however, I could give a shit about the race issue.  I'll get this DVD for the gratuitous nudity and detailed violence.  I don't really get into the mental aspect of it. 

Exactly. If Texas is too dumb to give some tax incentives based on promises, they get what they deserve. There's a shitload of movies that villianize americans and white people, especially from the grindhouse era...which is what this is supposed to be like. If you are offended by this movie, watch "A Serbian Film." You'll never say another movie crossed the line after that.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2010, 10:53:23 PM »
Saw this movie today. What a badass movie.
A

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2010, 01:15:35 AM »

Same here.

I guess on getbig, people have race issues with everything, they would even discuss Star Trek for that matter...  :o

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2010, 04:56:27 AM »

North American white bloodlines are f##king polluted...damaged goods..just like the rest of us.  where you come up with these long-winded posts? 

God Save Nordic Bloodlines.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2010, 05:14:53 AM »
North American white bloodlines are f##king polluted...damaged goods..just like the rest of us.  where you come up with these long-winded posts? 

God Save Nordic Bloodlines.

Millions of Scandinavians emigrated to USA around 1900.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2010, 05:27:44 AM »

I say give all African Americans $30,000 in reparations for slavery.  360 billion dollars in reparations.  It will be a huge boost to the economy and will give them no more excuse to complain about the "legacy of slavery".

really...360B!  how about 600,000,000,000 for starters?  you see AAs arent as homogeneous as your Jewish TV slave masters have sold your uncultured white mind.  

the usa has its' hand filled with 30B or so going to that country that starts with an "I" in the mid-east.

you are a bit like david duke...mattC...just candy coating your agenda now.  

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2010, 05:33:43 AM »

OUTED

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2010, 05:44:20 AM »

Millions of Scandinavians emigrated to USA around 1900.

this is known...and their great-granddaughters are hot.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2010, 06:07:47 AM »
We do need an ALL WHITE country with no mud people shit skins allowed. Living next to people that still splashes around the primordial ooze in mentality is no way to live your life. Problem is, the inferiors would follow the white man wherever he goes since he is incapable of looking after himself. I wonder what it's like living with someone you hate (like the mud people hating the whites) but is still depended on their welfare and good graces.