Author Topic: Just listened to PBW's latest interview with Kai Greene (8/30)..  (Read 5896 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Just listened to PBW's latest interview with Kai Greene (8/30)..
« on: September 05, 2010, 11:11:13 AM »
Holy Grapefucck!

What a piece of shit interview!

Kai dodged every fuckin question Dan and Bob threw at him.  From the inquiry regarding his finances, to what he feels are Phil's possible weaknesses, to just about everything they asked him, Kai just lingered around every question and kept providing these open-ended answers that truly had no point to them or direct answer.

He kept spilling this nonsense about his dreams and how his dreams will reflect within his physique as his utmost strength and how he wakes up to the thought of his dreams, to then before bed think about his dreams, to then dream about his dreams..

Has Kai forgotten that he made a mark in this industry by fucking grapefruits and parading on stage dressed as a Lion King character and dancing like that of a stripper?

Why would he provide PBW with garbage?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: Just listened to PBW's latest interview with Kai Greene (8/30)..
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 11:22:41 AM »
 ;D

i find lots of amusement in this stage show stripper clown musings.

i haven't watched an interview with him since his wizard of oz interview where he spouts about how he's the cowardly lion, and talks about the all powerful wizard hiding behind the curtain, he's walking the yellow brink road, blah blah blah there was a munch-kin interviewing him i believe - shawn ray.

i cannot believe there are guys here who think hes articulated and a great rolemodel for the sport.

imagine this retard clown on nbc sports getting interviewed - " well i have dreams, and the yellow brink road isn't just in my head, the munchkins are everywhere in the 202, and did i mention i have dreams, dreams that i need to fulfil to be happy and find the way out of the yellow brick road, but then again why is it a brick road, why not tar. i hear there are tar roads in other fantasy worlds. or instead of yellow why not black roads, or pink roads - i like pink roads."

the interviewer would tell him to stop taking drugs, and he would never ever be asked to do an interview again.

fucking clown  >:(
175lbs by 31st July

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 11:23:48 AM »
Team Citrus Dreams

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 11:30:32 AM »
;D

i find lots of amusement in this stage show stripper clown musings.

i haven't watched an interview with him since his wizard of oz interview where he spouts about how he's the cowardly lion, and talks about the all powerful wizard hiding behind the curtain, he's walking the yellow brink road, blah blah blah there was a munch-kin interviewing him i believe - shawn ray.

i cannot believe there are guys here who think hes articulated and a great rolemodel for the sport.

imagine this retard clown on nbc sports getting interviewed - " well i have dreams, and the yellow brink road isn't just in my head, the munchkins are everywhere in the 202, and did i mention i have dreams, dreams that i need to fulfil to be happy and find the way out of the yellow brick road, but then again why is it a brink road, why not tar. i hear there are tar roads in other fantasy worlds. or instead of yellow why not black roads, or pink roads - i like pink roads."

the interviewer would tell him to stop taking drugs, and he would never ever be asked to do an interview again.

fucking clown  >:(

Both Bob and Dan were very gracious in not just cutting the interview short, but I know Bob must have wanted to tell Kai to stop his nonsense.

You don't agree to take part in an interview to only then dodge every question and/or provide fluff-filled answers that have no relevance to the questions posed.  

Even in the hypothetical scenario that Dan and Bob posed at the very end (What two competitors would be left standing at the end), Kai didn't even have the courtesy of entertaining that with a simple hypothetical answer.

I'd like Bob to chime in here and tell us how he really felt about Kai wasting their time during that hour interview.

I guess unless it has something to do with disguising yourself with wizard of oz costumes or fucking grapefruits or other men, Kai probably has nothing to contribute to anything outside of that realm.

"1"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2010, 01:11:54 PM »
If there is one thing I can say I don't care for, that is not answering questions directly and answering questions with more questions.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2010, 01:14:53 PM »
Dude has a great physique but it's painful to hear him being interviewed.

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2010, 03:54:30 PM »
Bob appears to be mocking him with one of the dream questions.

Half the time he is mumbling and the other half he is babbling.

He was obviously high.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2010, 05:16:15 PM »
 Saying Kai is unique...would be the understatement of the century.  He tends to be a bit too philosophical in his answers, as opposed to just answering from the heart, or from the first true thing thats pops into his head. The fact that he tends to repeat the question back is a classic time buying response...

All in all, Kai is a true character in every sense of the word, and anything but boring....and we can use all the characters we can get in a sport where boring and complacent is far too much the norm....

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2010, 09:32:55 PM »
Saying Kai is unique...would be the understatement of the century.  He tends to be a bit too philosophical in his answers, as opposed to just answering from the heart, or from the first true thing thats pops into his head. The fact that he tends to repeat the question back is a classic time buying response...

All in all, Kai is a true character in every sense of the word, and anything but boring....and we can use all the characters we can get in a sport where boring and complacent is far too much the norm....
repeating bak what u just heard is a a compliment- it shows he was listening and wants t confirm that hes adressing the correct question..  too philosophical? nah.. maybe ur not used to doing anything but saying the first thing that comes to mind

Crossbow

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2010, 10:46:30 PM »
repeating bak what u just heard is a a compliment- it shows he was listening and wants t confirm that hes adressing the correct question..  too philosophical? nah.. maybe ur not used to doing anything but saying the first thing that comes to mind

or maybe his mind is empty, except for some voices he hears and quotes.

Most of us aren't great philosophers, but we are smart enough to realize it. He is not.
The "Seminar" he gave a year or two ago at an expo in the UK was pretty embarrassing to say the least.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2010, 11:28:40 PM »
You could hear dan in the background sighing and getting annoyed

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2010, 11:39:46 PM »
Naw,  it buys time. Criminals do this all the time.

Question: "What's your full name?"

Criminal: "What's my full name?"

Question: "What's your address?"

Criminal: "What's my address?"

Usually the person is trying to either evade the question, stall for time to think of the correct answer because they don't have it. Very rarely is it because they being philosophical about their answer and trying to chose the perfect answer to suit that question...it's not free-style brainstorming...

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2010, 05:26:40 AM »

Usually the person is trying to either evade the question, stall for time to think of the correct answer because they don't have it. Very rarely is it because they are being philosophical about their answer and trying to chose the perfect answer to suit that question...it's not free-style brainstorming...

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2010, 12:10:27 PM »

Most of us aren't great philosophers, but we are smart enough to realize it. He is not.
The "Seminar" he gave a year or two ago at an expo in the UK was pretty embarrassing to say the least.

please by the thong of nasser tell us more  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2010, 12:16:08 PM »
Talk about finances? Didn't anyones grandmother ever tell them it's not polite to ask about money?

Who cares if he gets a little crazy. That's who he is.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2010, 02:18:02 PM »
Kai was terrible and the entire interview was a waste of everyone's time

you could tell from Dan's breathing that he was getting impatient and a little upset

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2010, 02:25:31 PM »
Naw,  it buys time. Criminals do this all the time.

Question: "What's your full name?"

Criminal: "What's my full name?"

Question: "What's your address?"

Criminal: "What's my address?"

Usually the person is trying to either evade the question, stall for time to think of the correct answer because they don't have it. Very rarely is it because they being philosophical about their answer and trying to chose the perfect answer to suit that question...it's not free-style brainstorming...

um, in kai's case, he is trying to find the "perfect" answer, not stal while he thinks of a lie. and yes,  repeating back what you just heard is a compliment, it shows you were listening, and not just waiting for your turn to talk.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2010, 02:27:44 PM »

most people are smart enough to realise that they arent great philosophers? i would disagree with that, and also add in that most great philosophers werent smart enough to know(or maybe just too humble to know) just how great they truly were.  ;) kai is a thoughtful guy trying to give thoughtful answers. hes not shallow, he isnt going to have his answer prepared to blurt out the second someon is done talking.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2010, 02:27:58 PM »
It's not a compliment in any sense..it's a classic stall tactic when oine is unsure of the response they want to give...it's got nothing to do with being dishonest either...

What it is, is annoying.  Makes it sound like there's an echo in the room...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2010, 02:32:43 PM »
Kai...the Philosopher.  ::)

Kai is full of it...is Brooklyn as Crips are Compton n Inca Boys are East LA.

He reminds of Tina Turner to a certain extent.  With a little wealth and success in the post Ike days...she grew a French Accent and a Silver Spoon.  Now...Kai is thoughtful on all things after shaking his a$$ for tricks nightly to pay the bills.

Anyway...he plays the game well...so i'll give him credit.        

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2010, 02:33:25 PM »
lol at people believing kai is smart and a deep thinker  ;D

the only deep thinking he does is how deep should he throat it.
175lbs by 31st July

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2010, 02:33:34 PM »
im always amused when shallow people with low intelligence give their assessments of a person's psychology.  yes, clearly a "stall tactic".  ;D

the funny part is that you guys arent really wrong, it is a social "tactic" and it does "stall" the conversation. but obviously you dont have the ability to penetrate below the surface of verbal communication.

if your a parent asking your child what their report card said and he repeats back the question, now thats stalling. if your asking a man for his opinion on something and he clarifies the question before attempting to give an answer, that is being polite and sincere.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2010, 02:39:40 PM »
im always amused when shallow people with low intelligence give their assessments of a person's psychology.  yes, clearly a "stall tactic".  ;D

the funny part is that you guys arent really wrong, it is a social "tactic" and it does "stall" the conversation. but obviously you dont have the ability to penetrate below the surface of verbal communication.

if your a parent asking your child what their report card said and he repeats back the question, now thats stalling. if your asking a man for his opinion on something and he clarifies the question before attempting to give an answer, that is being polite and sincere.

LOL...right

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2010, 02:42:19 PM »
Weider would do well to take Kai aside and tell the man to pull himself together

otherwise Oscar should do all the talking

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2010, 02:42:53 PM »
Translation: Kai's an idiot.    ;D