Author Topic: ND blues vs red tops (thanktropins)  (Read 5550 times)

kevinf

• Getbig III
ND blues vs red tops (thanktropins)
« on: September 05, 2010, 07:02:04 PM »
ND blues vs red tops (thanktropins)

Are the red tops(thanktropins) worth the extra dough? since both of these are out of china, im assuming there cant be too much of a noticable difference? I've read some mixed reviews, where some people say Red and Blues are the same and others say Reds are far superior. 
  Thanky

kevinf

• Getbig III
Re: ND blues vs red tops (thanktropins)
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 07:21:49 PM »
bump ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 10:47:39 PM »
IMO, they're both garbage, and I say "IMO" very loosely, I'd almost replace it with "Fact" simply because there's a lot of garbage and I do mean a lot with what you're talking about.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 05:46:51 AM »
IMO, they're both garbage, and I say "IMO" very loosely, I'd almost replace it with "Fact" simply because there's a lot of garbage and I do mean a lot with what you're talking about.

which gh you like?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 10:06:58 AM »
Hygetropin = good stuff

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 01:44:03 PM »
Don't waste your time, if you want to run GH spend the cash and get pharma.  Half the dose for the same results, if not better.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 02:00:05 PM »
which gh you like?

Humatrope, genotropin, Saizen, etc.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2010, 06:16:24 PM »
Genotropin is the shit

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2010, 05:29:59 PM »
Genotropin is so fucking ridiculously expensive I guranatee most in this thread have never used it.  If you can find it you will pay anywhere from $100-200 for a 15 IU pen.  Hyges are coming back underdosed so that means they are counterfeit.  Reds, blues, greens have all come back underdosed and or fake.  Some are coming back 98% pure.  Some are coming back with half the IUs.  All the shit comes from China, what do you expect?  Trust your source when it comes to GH.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2010, 07:29:35 PM »
Genotropin is so fucking ridiculously expensive I guranatee most in this thread have never used it.  If you can find it you will pay anywhere from $100-200 for a 15 IU pen.  Hyges are coming back underdosed so that means they are counterfeit.  Reds, blues, greens have all come back underdosed and or fake.  Some are coming back 98% pure.  Some are coming back with half the IUs.  All the shit comes from China, what do you expect?  Trust your source when it comes to GH.

^^spot on man. After doing some research on alot of different boards...this was definitely the general consensus. A lot of 4IU/vial generic tops being sold as 10IU/vials.  When it comes to GH, it comes down to trusting your source!!
  With that said, does anyone know how to get in contact with Dave Palumbo?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2010, 09:43:04 PM »
One of my buddies had a script for genotropin and decided not to use it...i did 5ius a day for a year of that shit and it was greatest stuff ever

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2010, 04:27:24 AM »

With that said, does anyone know how to get in contact with Dave Palumbo?
Dude forget him , ill sell you fakes and you can call me dave if you like.  :D

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2010, 08:53:34 AM »
Genotropin is so fucking ridiculously expensive I guranatee most in this thread have never used it.  If you can find it you will pay anywhere from $100-200 for a 15 IU pen.  Hyges are coming back underdosed so that means they are counterfeit.  Reds, blues, greens have all come back underdosed and or fake.  Some are coming back 98% pure.  Some are coming back with half the IUs.  All the shit comes from China, what do you expect?  Trust your source when it comes to GH.

$200 for 15iu LOL!  No chance, try $70.  Thing is 3iu of pharma GH IS 3iu - if you want the same results from generics double or maybe even triple the dose, then work out which is more cost efficient and better for you ;)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2010, 10:29:40 AM »
$200 for 15iu LOL!  No chance, try $70.  Thing is 3iu of pharma GH IS 3iu - if you want the same results from generics double or maybe even triple the dose, then work out which is more cost efficient and better for you ;)

What are you talking about?  Pfizer Genotropin comes in fucking 15 IU pens.  And they are expensive as fuck.   ::)

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2010, 10:43:29 AM »
What are you talking about?  Pfizer Genotropin comes in fucking 15 IU pens.  And they are expensive as fuck.   ::)

I know they come in 15iu pens you fucking spastic, I was laughing at how much you yanks have to pay for it!

Un-fucking-lucky.  ;D

What I was getting at is you are getting 3iu of GH when you take 3iu of geno's.  Use Chinese and 3iu is equivalent to 1-2iu of geno's/sero at best.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2010, 02:43:31 PM »
Norditropin is another one...Legit Pharma Somatropin... 150 i.u....$600.00 American....Don't get any better than that unless they're stolen.  Broken down into 15 i.u. pins.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2010, 06:53:17 PM »
Norditropin is another one...Legit Pharma Somatropin... 150 i.u....$600.00 American....Don't get any better than that unless they're stolen.  Broken down into 15 i.u. pins.
You get that with a script or through your dealer?

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2010, 08:13:47 PM »
Not a brilliant price but your getting closer ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2010, 09:45:01 AM »
You get that with a script or through your dealer?

dealer.  I never trusted this blue top, red top, green top, shit...The first ones I used were hygetropins....I felt those on 2-4 i.u.  My fucking wrists killed me and I dropped bf quickly...