Author Topic: "The Anvil" arrested:  (Read 4276 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
"The Anvil" arrested:
« on: September 06, 2010, 11:04:26 AM »
Former WWE tag team champion Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart was arrested today on  multiple charges including grand theft and possession of controlled substances.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff's office has released the arrest report, which notes that Neidhart is being held without bond in a Tampa, FL jail.

He was charged with possession of 95 Oxycontin pills, 28 Methadone pills, two counts of possession of controlled substances with intent to distribute, two counts of trafficking illegal drugs, one count of burglary of an unoccupied dwelling and one count of grand theft third degree.

source: wrestlezone.com

Montague

• Getbig V
Re: "The Anvil" arrested:
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 11:05:37 AM »
TBO.com is reporting that Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart was arrested yesterday after a disturbance at a Tampa Bay gas station. The story notes,

"Just before 3 p.m. Sunday, Neidhart was pumping ga at the A.J. Food Market, 9806 Tom Folsom Road, Thonotosassa, when he began yelling and causing a disturbance, the sheriff's office said.

The sheriff's arrest report said he was seen opening pill bottles located in the trunk of his silver Pontiac Sunfire.

When deputies arrived at the scene, he was agitated and aggressive. He was observed "ingesting multiple pills that he dropped on the ground while inside the trunk of his vehicle," the sheriff's office arrest report states.

He was found in possession of 55.6 grams of Oxycontin and 17.4 grams of methadone. The prescription pills were in three bottles with the name Mary Cutillo written on the bottles, the sheriff's office said.

Cutillo had reported her Hillsborough County home had been burglarized and that her medication had been stolen, the sheriff's office said."

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 05:51:16 AM »
That's f*****d. What the hell are these people thinking??? Successfull career and wash it away with pills, recs and arrest records. Wow...

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 07:40:37 AM »
I just can't understand how or why these guys can't just retire graciously. Take up golf, play a piano or do something usefull. Its always arrests and recs / pills. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 10:12:53 AM »
silver Pontiac Sunfire

enough said...

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 11:05:35 AM »
its a joke.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2010, 12:57:07 PM »
How long ago did he split from Bret? How much money could that guy have had. What else did he do with his life besides wrestle? This is reality. People get caught up in stupid stuff.
He retired back in 1993 but made wrestled on and off in the years to come. He made a decent living in pro wrestling but he probably pissed it all away carelessly.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2010, 03:57:36 PM »

Jim supposedly developed a hefty coccaine problem after he and his family moved to FL from Calgary.

Years ago - when I was a young, aspiring wrestler - one of the places I contacted about training was Stampede.
I didn’t know if they still trained guys in Stu & Helen’s basement; all I knew was the reputation of the Hart family and the innumerable greats who came out of the territory.
What I didn’t know was how fukking dysfunctional and screwed up most of those people were/are, nor did I know at the time that most of those greats developed their best skills elsewhere (or, at least, in addition to Stampede Wrestling).

One of the brothers (I think it may have been Ross) replied to me, and I’m sure that I still have the original email printed out somewhere…
Anyway, I just didn’t like the vibes the guy put out.

Much later, after the advent of shoot interviews and wrestlers writing autobiographies, I was extremely happy and thankful that I didn’t cross the border with my (at the time) life savings to be trained by God knows who, learning God knows what, and being sent to God knows where!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2010, 10:05:10 AM »
Jim supposedly developed a hefty coccaine problem after he and his family moved to FL from Calgary.

Years ago - when I was a young, aspiring wrestler - one of the places I contacted about training was Stampede.
I didn’t know if they still trained guys in Stu & Helen’s basement; all I knew was the reputation of the Hart family and the innumerable greats who came out of the territory.
What I didn’t know was how fukking dysfunctional and screwed up most of those people were/are, nor did I know at the time that most of those greats developed their best skills elsewhere (or, at least, in addition to Stampede Wrestling).

One of the brothers (I think it may have been Ross) replied to me, and I’m sure that I still have the original email printed out somewhere…
Anyway, I just didn’t like the vibes the guy put out.

Much later, after the advent of shoot interviews and wrestlers writing autobiographies, I was extremely happy and thankful that I didn’t cross the border with my (at the time) life savings to be trained by God knows who, learning God knows what, and being sent to God knows where!
Most of the top stars back then had devoloped their best skills while training in Japan where skill and actual craft is respected and taught versus showmanship and promo skills.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2010, 02:31:07 PM »
Most of the top stars back then had devoloped their best skills while training in Japan where skill and actual craft is respected and taught versus showmanship and promo skills.

That is very true, although the Harts always made it out like guys such as Dynamite, Benoit, Pillman, etc., were direct results of their Stampede upbringing.
While they never came out and said it in those words, that is the message that was always conveyed.
The Harts were most certainly one of the most glorified families in wrestling.

Most of them had no business being anywhere near as conceited as they were/are.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2010, 04:56:51 PM »
ROFLMFAO!!!

Apparently, in light of his recent arrest, WWE has pulled Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart's name and profiles from both the "Where Are They Now" and the Alumni sections of its website.

This, to me, is the equivalent of closing your eyes, sticking your fingers in your ears, and yelling LA-LA-LA...I CAN'T HEAR YOU...LA-LA-LA...

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2010, 04:58:08 AM »

That is very true, although the Harts always made it out like guys such as Dynamite, Benoit, Pillman, etc., were direct results of their Stampede upbringing.
While they never came out and said it in those words, that is the message that was always conveyed.
The Harts were most certainly one of the most glorified families in wrestling.

Most of them had no business being anywhere near as conceited as they were/are.

Funny you mention that. THose names you mentioned above spent most of their time in Japan prior to WWE / WCW and afterwards as well.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2010, 04:32:02 AM »
Latest on this situation:

According to the official website of the Hillsborough County Sheriff, former WWE performer Jim Neidhart remains incarcerated as he has yet to make $138,5000 bail on the charges filed against him Labor Day weekend in Tampa, Florida.

The father of WWE performer Natalya was found in possession of 55.6 grams of Oxycontin and 17.4 grams of methadone at a Tampa area gas station on Sept. 5. He was charged with two counts of possession of controlled substances with intent to distribute, two counts of trafficking illegal drugs, one count of burglary of an unoccupied dwelling, and one count of third degree grand theft for property stolen between $300 and $5,000.

We'll keep you posted as we get more

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2010, 07:41:26 AM »
Sounds like he's staying in the clink to me. Those chargers sound pretty nasty.
What kills me is how stupid cana person be? He had his fame, he made his living and earned his keep. Stay retired. What an idiot he is. Totally unnecessary and selfish because this will reflect on Natalya.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2010, 10:04:49 AM »
What kills me is how stupid cana person be? He had his fame, he made his living and earned his keep. Stay retired. What an idiot he is. Totally unnecessary and selfish because this will reflect on Natalya.

If Russo was in the Fed right now, this whole thing would be worked into an angle.
 :)

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2010, 11:01:34 AM »

If Russo was in the Fed right now, this whole thing would be worked into an angle.
 :)
HA ha ha ha ha!  ;D

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2010, 12:18:35 PM »
Maybe Timmy is a little to fond of the grain and grape but I don't go near drugs. The stuff is absolutely nothing but trouble. Don't know what the stuff is he was busted with? But I'd keep far away from the stuff. Wonder if he has any other priors? Poor Anvil is gonna be on lock down.
Jim Neidhart made a very, very poor decision here. A guy his age having a sucessful career in pro wrestling should be at home enjoying the fruits of his labour.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2010, 05:06:02 AM »
I loved the 1980's heel Hart Foundation managed by Jimmy Hart. They drew so much heat it wasn't funny.