Author Topic: Ron I Have a Question  (Read 7236 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Ron I Have a Question
« on: September 06, 2010, 07:59:50 PM »
and Im not trying to start trouble, its a serious question, so dont get mad

Why did you move the jtsunami thread? I think it is well within the bounds to report his activities to the authorities. He expressedly talks about killing Americans and praise allah and Muslims taking over. Do you not agree that he goes beyond an opinion and ventures into borderline terrorist talk? Again, dont get mad, I think this is a serious issue, I am not being a smartass here

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Ron I Have a Question
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 08:03:42 PM »
and Im not trying to start trouble, its a serious question, so dont get mad

Why did you move the jtsunami thread? I think it is well within the bounds to report his activities to the authorities. He expressedly talks about killing Americans and praise allah and Muslims taking over. Do you not agree that he goes beyond an opinion and ventures into borderline terrorist talk? Again, dont get mad, I think this is a serious issue, I am not being a smartass here

Interesting question, and I do not know the answer.

However, praising allah and talking about killing americans is not illegal. And I don't think it would be considered terrorism. Now if he stated he was going to blow something up then that might be considered terrorism and illegal. But praying allah and the death of americans is not terrorism. I can be really off because I don't know much about this stuff. Just my 2 cents.
X

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 08:05:21 PM »
i guess we know where Ron stands on human decency...

bench

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 08:07:12 PM »
Interesting question, and I do not know the answer.

However, praising allah and talking about killing americans is not illegal. And I don't think it would be considered terrorism. Now if he stated he was going to blow something up then that might be considered terrorism and illegal. But praying allah and the death of americans is not terrorism. I can be really off because I don't know much about this stuff. Just my 2 cents.

Im honestly just playing the safe card, he goes far over the line with his terrorist support talk and anti American spew. You are right, it may not be illegal, but realistically, whats the next step for him?  You know what Im saying?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 08:08:48 PM »
Im honestly just playing the safe card, he goes far over the line with his terrorist support talk and anti American spew. You are right, it may not be illegal, but realistically, whats the next step for him?  You know what Im saying?

Can't hurt to let the FBI know so they can check on it. Good work.  8)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 08:12:20 PM »
Hey Ron what is jt's ip?

i still kinda want that hat...

bench

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 08:14:36 PM »
jtsunami      07:14:12 PM     Viewing the topic Muslim Intelligence network destroying western intelligence networks.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2010, 08:14:40 PM »
Im honestly just playing the safe card, he goes far over the line with his terrorist support talk and anti American spew. You are right, it may not be illegal, but realistically, whats the next step for him?  You know what Im saying?

Oh, I agree 100%. He's a piece of shit.

Yeah, might not be illegal, but the FBI definitely likes to keep their eye on people who are VERY Anti-American.

People always start somewhere. Hate can certainly lead to violence.

I am all for free speech and GB does allow almost anything to be posted. However, if you're talking about human decency, like Bench was, then you have to admit that making fun of physically handicapped people would also border on very offensive, and should be removed.

To me, its just as indecent to make fun of mentally or physically challenged people as it to border on terrorism, like so often happens on this board. Know what I'm saying?
X

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2010, 08:18:16 PM »
fucking despicable......

it not like people started a thread arbitrarily picking on him...............he started an inflammatory anti-American/pro extremist Muslim thread.........he conciously started the thread.........so why does he get spared

also, it was the BUSIEST thread going tonight by miles, that is SO DEFEATIST.......to keep killing the most trafficked threads

im a broken record, but i will say it again........its like someone WANTS to drive good posters away from here

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2010, 08:20:44 PM »
Oh, I agree 100%. He's a piece of shit.

Yeah, might not be illegal, but the FBI definitely likes to keep their eye on people who are VERY Anti-American.

People always start somewhere. Hate can certainly lead to violence.

I am all for free speech and GB does allow almost anything to be posted. However, if you're talking about human decency, like Bench was, then you have to admit that making fun of physically handicapped people would also border on very offensive, and should be removed.
To me, its just as indecent to make fun of mentally or physically challenged people as it to border on terrorism, like so often happens on this board. Know what I'm saying?
just to clarify what i meant

on the home page of getbig it says "Getbig.com - American Bodybuilding's Original Online Community"....and ron knowing that is on there...freely lets JT post this stupid shit....and when he gets outed for it?..he sent it to the least viewed board on the site...hiding it...

its sickening that ron would protect him, and justify his actions by moving it....

bench

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2010, 08:20:54 PM »
the getbig pumpkin heads melting down from an article posted on cnn.com, oh boy just can't handle the truth can you?
TEAM Nasser

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2010, 08:22:16 PM »
the getbig pumpkin heads melting down from an article posted on cnn.com, oh boy just can't handle the truth can you?

this isnt about 1 article:

you honestly think you arent going to get a call from the FBI---wow you are delusional

its not meltdown at all, in any sense--its public safety --you are a danger to American people

I also forwarded all your pro terrorist, anti american and pro muslim posts to them

the only WOW is you thinking you arent going to get investigated---welcome to reality

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2010, 08:22:54 PM »
yeah, coming from the guy that just deleted over 100 of his post.....

you know before that letter was sent we all saved those post you were trying to hide....

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2010, 08:24:11 PM »
this isnt about 1 article:

you honestly think you arent going to get a call from the FBI---wow you are delusional

its not meltdown at all, in any sense--its public safety --you are a danger to American people

I also forwarded all your pro terrorist, anti american and pro muslim posts to them

the only WOW is you thinking you arent going to get investigated---welcome to reality and a no passport, never fly list!!!
fixed....have fun explaining this to your parents JT...

bench

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2010, 08:24:50 PM »
just to clarify what i meant

on the home page of getbig it says "Getbig.com - American Bodybuilding's Original Online Community"....and ron knowing that is on there...freely lets JT post this stupid shit....and when he gets outed for it?..he sent it to the least viewed board on the site...hiding it...

its sickening that ron would protect him, and justify his actions by moving it....

bench

Okay, that is a good point. However, I still stand by my original statement as to human decency extending to other areas. But I realize that is my own hang up, and I obviously don't expect others to change what they post.
X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2010, 08:25:59 PM »
I`d beat his fucking head in if I ever saw the curry eating guy!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2010, 08:26:36 PM »
Okay, that is a good point. However, I still stand by my original statement as to human decency extending to other areas. But I realize that is my own hang up, and I obviously don't expect others to change what they post.

i dont think i post bad about mental and physically challenged people, except for Goodrum obv

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2010, 08:27:42 PM »
Respect, Muslim's have the most extensive and potent spy network in the world.  They will destroy the US intelligence agency along with other western countries.  Here is an example of a western spy left in a suitcase by a Muslim operative.  All praise be to Allah, the all mighty and powerful.
[/b]
That wasn't part of the article. You added it yourself. How do you know about their spy network?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2010, 08:28:17 PM »
i cant agree with that.....a handicapped person is 1 thing......but praying for the death of american soldiers, and all non believers?...big difference....

bench

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2010, 08:28:50 PM »
yeah, coming from the guy that just deleted over 100 of his post.....

you know before that letter was sent we all saved those post you were trying to hide....

bench

i didn't delete any of my posts, unless someone else did it, I just logged on bench.
TEAM Nasser

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2010, 08:29:13 PM »
[/b]
That wasn't part of the article. You added it yourself. How do you know about their spy network?
i think that a question someone with a title will be asking him later on ;D

bench

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2010, 08:30:02 PM »
Disturbia, you're an asset to the board.  8)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2010, 08:30:41 PM »
i didn't delete any of my posts, unless someone else did it, I just logged on bench.
bullshit, we have screen shots proving you delted almost 100 post earlier after disturbia outed you...it doesnt really matter, we arent the ones you are going to have to proove anything to...

bench

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2010, 08:30:46 PM »

you posted the following and much much much worse

Respect, Muslim's have the most extensive and potent spy network in the world.  They will destroy the US intelligence agency along with other western countries.  Here is an example of a western spy left in a suitcase by a Muslim operative.  All praise be to Allah, the all mighty and powerful.

and you Really  THINK you ARENT gonna get a visit and be put on a no fly and watch list?

wow, just fucking wow

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2010, 08:31:17 PM »
hes back peddling fast becauyse i got these screen shots lol

TEAM LAURA LEE!