Author Topic: Hope this is true because it couldn't have happened to a better person  (Read 1432 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Sharpton's Nonprofit on the Brink, Audit Finds

Published September 07, 2010
NYPost.com

An accounting firm hired by Al Sharpton's National Action Network found the civil-rights group in such financial disarray that it flunked its record-keeping -- and may not even survive, The New York Post has learned.

The scathing critique was spelled out in a hard-hitting internal audit of NAN's books, a copy of which was obtained by The Post.

"The organization has suffered recurring decreases in net assets -- and has been dependent upon advances from related parties and the nonpayment of payroll tax obligations -- to maintain continuity," the firm KBL concluded in an April 2 audit of NAN's 2008 financial records, the most recent available.

The audit, which was submitted to NAN's board of directors, warned, "These circumstances create substantial doubt about the organization's ability to continue."

KBL said it was "unable to form an opinion" on the accuracy of NAN's financial figures "because of inadequacies in the organization's accounting records."

In 2008, federal prosecutors decided to drop a criminal probe into the finances of Sharpton and NAN. But Sharpton -- who also has a lucrative syndicated radio show and a speech-making and consulting business -- agreed to pay back more than $2 million in overdue personal and NAN taxes.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/al_net_lo_es_f52rRrLNnBRAZagK0TgvwN

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Hope this is true because it couldn't have happened to a better person
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 10:36:06 AM »
Of course, the pig still has his money from his "radio show". Who listens to that garbage?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 10:37:17 AM »
Sharpton's Nonprofit on the Brink, Audit Finds

Published September 07, 2010
NYPost.com

An accounting firm hired by Al Sharpton's National Action Network found the civil-rights group in such financial disarray that it flunked its record-keeping -- and may not even survive, The New York Post has learned.

The scathing critique was spelled out in a hard-hitting internal audit of NAN's books, a copy of which was obtained by The Post.

"The organization has suffered recurring decreases in net assets -- and has been dependent upon advances from related parties and the nonpayment of payroll tax obligations -- to maintain continuity," the firm KBL concluded in an April 2 audit of NAN's 2008 financial records, the most recent available.

The audit, which was submitted to NAN's board of directors, warned, "These circumstances create substantial doubt about the organization's ability to continue."

KBL said it was "unable to form an opinion" on the accuracy of NAN's financial figures "because of inadequacies in the organization's accounting records."

In 2008, federal prosecutors decided to drop a criminal probe into the finances of Sharpton and NAN. But Sharpton -- who also has a lucrative syndicated radio show and a speech-making and consulting business -- agreed to pay back more than $2 million in overdue personal and NAN taxes.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/al_net_lo_es_f52rRrLNnBRAZagK0TgvwN

Racist Post Reported

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 10:39:26 AM »
LMAO..His show is dumb..yes it it ..i never listened to him..but the shit he says on tv is dumb

Interesting enough..beck is on the other end of the dumbass spectrum..but if you listen to him..you all good...

but im the one who didnt graduate college in your eyes...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 10:41:45 AM »
LMAO..His show is dumb..yes it it ..i never listened to him..but the shit he says on tv is dumb

Interesting enough..beck is on the other end of the dumbass spectrum..but if you listen to him..you all good...

Mal - even you will be a Tea Party radical the day you get your first real paycheck after all the school you have been through. 

You will come back and say6 "33, i used to think you were a loon, but you know what bro, you were right" 

I guarantee it. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 10:42:56 AM »

Beck isn't on the verge of bankrupting himself and his foundation. Also, Beck isn't an FBI informant.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2010, 10:45:52 AM »
Beck isn't on the verge of bankrupting himself and his foundation. Also, Beck isn't an FBI informant.

AH HAAAAAAA!!!!! YOU GOT ME

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2010, 10:54:01 AM »
Beck never held an illegal rally in Brooklyn that led to two people being killed. Beck also never repeatedly went on television to drum up support for a woman who fabricated a bias/ sex attack against the NYPD.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2010, 10:56:25 AM »
Beck never held an illegal rally in Brooklyn that led to two people being killed. Beck also never repeatedly went on television to drum up support for a woman who fabricated a bias/ sex attack against the NYPD.

What does that happen to do with the price of tea in china. Sharpton didnt get caught takin illegal drugs..does that make him better than Rush...

come on son..youre better than that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2010, 10:57:46 AM »
What does that happen to do with the price of tea in china. Sharpton didnt get caught takin illegal drugs..does that make him better than Rush...

Look up Al Sharpton and Freddy's along with the T. Brawley matter.  He needs to be long gone from the national spotlight as anything but a race hustler, an inciter of violence, and a sham. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2010, 11:17:37 AM »

WRONG!!Rush never took illegal drugs.He had perscriptions .He was charged for doctor shopping,getting perscritions from more then one doctor.He had a bad back and was losing his hearing.Seems like a very logical reason to take pain pills.Brett Favre admitted to taking up to 25 vikes a day and getting them from teammates,but of course he didnt have a leftist prosecuter going after him to score political points.

Now,thats wht are what Rush did and why,can you explain why you would make up a rape case that caused near riots in New York like Sharpton did.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2010, 11:21:42 AM »
WRONG!!Rush never took illegal drugs.He had perscriptions .He was charged for doctor shopping,getting perscritions from more then one doctor.He had a bad back and was losing his hearing.Seems like a very logical reason to take pain pills.Brett Favre admitted to taking up to 25 vikes a day and getting them from teammates,but of course he didnt have a leftist prosecuter going after him to score political points.

Now,thats wht are what Rush did and why,can you explain why you would make up a rape case that caused near riots in New York like Sharpton did.

If he was charged..then something was illegal...

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2010, 11:28:16 AM »

I thought we were talking about Beck. And imo, being an informant to the FBI and giving up your fellow brothers is a whole hell of a lot more reprehensible than doing recreational drugs.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2010, 11:30:43 AM »
I thought we were talking about Beck. And imo, being an informant to the FBI and giving up your fellow brothers is a whole hell of a lot more reprehensible than doing recreational drugs.

drawing a parallel...

we are talkin about their message on the air..and you start talking about other shit that has nothing to do with their radio show

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2010, 11:32:33 AM »
If he was charged..then something was illegal...

He was charged with doctor shopping and getting more then one perscription.Now,Imam Obama has admitted to using cocain and smoking pot,of course thats ok because its part of the Chicago culture I guess.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2010, 11:34:49 AM »
He was charged with doctor shopping and getting more then one perscription.Now,Imam Obama has admitted to using cocain and smoking pot,of course thats ok because its part of the Chicago culture I guess.

Basically he did something illegal is what im getting at..

Everyone used coke an pot in the 70s...so did clinton and bush..whats your point...

he also has pickaninny (sp) 6 year olds

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2010, 11:48:16 AM »

Basically he did something illegal is what im getting at..

Everyone used coke an pot in the 70s...so did clinton and bush..whats your point...

he also has pickaninny (sp) 6 year olds

I dont recall coke or pot being legal in the 70s.Did I miss something or did Obama admit doing something illegal.

Now,shall we compare Sharptons criminal past to Rush Limbaughs?I think Sharptons past is a bit more colorfull.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2010, 11:53:43 AM »
I dont recall coke or pot being legal in the 70s.Did I miss something or did Obama admit doing something illegal.

Now,shall we compare Sharptons criminal past to Rush Limbaughs?I think Sharptons past is a bit more colorfull.
Bush did coke arrested for it in 1972... did you think to bring him up...fuckin hypocrite

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2010, 07:29:20 AM »
Bush did coke arrested for it in 1972... did you think to bring him up...fuckin hypocrite

Is Bush the president now.I thought we were comparing Rush to Obama.Rush took pain pills for pain.Obama took coke to forget he was going to marry a tranny and was going to be getting banged in his ass for the next thirty years.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2010, 07:34:19 AM »
Is Bush the president now.I thought we were comparing Rush to Obama.Rush took pain pills for pain.Obama took coke to forget he was going to marry a tranny and was going to be getting banged in his ass for the next thirty years.

We were comparing radio personalities sharpton and beck..YOU are the one who added in obama...out of nowhere...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2010, 07:55:54 AM »
We were comparing radio personalities sharpton and beck..YOU are the one who added in obama...out of nowhere...

YOU brought up Rush out of nowhere and gave wrong info on it was well.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2010, 08:03:59 AM »
YOU brought up Rush out of nowhere and gave wrong info on it was well.

I kept it in the radio personality scope...your hard on for obama brought him up

and about Rush...under the law OXY is a NARCOTIC if not Rx'ed...so yes...illegeal drugs..and if his reasons were legit..then he would have got a god damn RX for it

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2010, 08:44:08 AM »
I kept it in the radio personality scope...your hard on for obama brought him up

and about Rush...under the law OXY is a NARCOTIC if not Rx'ed...so yes...illegeal drugs..and if his reasons were legit..then he would have got a god damn RX for it

He had prescriptions for EVERY drug he took.He was arrested for going to multiple doctors to get multiple perscriptions.EVERY doctor agreed he needed the drugs for his pain,he wanted more of them.Sorry,I see nothing wrong with what he did nor do I see anything wrong with anyone taking as much dam drugs as he wants.Why are there laws dictating what any of us take or how much.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2010, 08:45:40 AM »
On October 3, 2003 the National Enquirer reported that Limbaugh was being investigated for illegally obtaining the prescription drugs oxycodone and hydrocodone.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2010, 08:47:36 AM »
On October 3, 2003 the National Enquirer reported that Limbaugh was being investigated for illegally obtaining the prescription drugs oxycodone and hydrocodone.

He was illegally obtaining them by going to multiple doctors and getting scripts for the same drug.That is illegal.He wasnt like Obama and getting it off the street.