Author Topic: Do you have the guts to kill someone if you knew that you would get away with it  (Read 7145 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
How many of you guys have the nuts to do it? I don't mean no guy thug surprise shooting from a sniper gun, but walking up face to face with someone and killing them at close range while they expect it.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
everyone is capable of killing.
imagine someone has raped your daughter.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
everyone is capable of killing.
imagine someone has raped your daughter.

I'm not talking about a revenge killing.  Just killing someone for the hell of it.

w8m8

I'm not talking about a revenge killing.  Just killing someone for the hell of it.

That wouldn't take "nuts" ... it would mean you're nuts

Tito24

• Getbig V

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
I have wondered what it would be like to look into the eyes of a dying man knowing you killed them...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Fuck yes and I'm surprised I haven't did yet....No one innocent though only those that NEED to die....And yes, there are people out there that NEED to die. >:(

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
How many of you guys have the nuts to do it? I don't mean no guy thug surprise shooting from a sniper gun, but walking up face to face with someone and killing them at close range while they expect it.

Just slice up some old lady in her kitchen just to prove to yourself that you aren't REALLY evil.   8)

axestream

• Getbig IV
That wouldn't take "nuts" ... it would mean you're nuts

X2

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Don't think I could at all tbh

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
If I had cause to or needed to kill them?  Yes.

Tito24

• Getbig V
if the person would insult islam i would

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

I was talking about revenge killing not psychopath, Jason Bateman bullshit.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
It's obvious that most of us would avenge a killing of a loved one, but then again most people just talk shit.  Until you walk up and stare the person in the eyes that you are about to kill it all changes.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
actually...i havent since a family member and 2 friends were murdered for no reason.  since this kind of s##t seems to excite getbiggers...purchase a plane ticket to Caracas and make sure the flight is scheduled for an after 6PM landing and take a non-official taxi and show the driver your cash or ATM card .  if all goes well...we'll probably meet in the afterlife to discuss what happen.  and guaranteed the driver will get away with it.

i would say the middle-east but citizens of some countries arent on their beheading list.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
if the person would insult islam i would

;D ;D ;D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i rather not say, it was a crime of passion.
F

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I don't think it takes guts.. just a lack of conscious.. I don't have that...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Do you have the guts to kill someone if you knew that you would get away wit
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2010, 01:04:02 PM »
To be excited or think this up, shows that one must have empty or boring life. Why don't most people kill? I mean what is this a "100 Bullets" type question? Think not of the premise of killing and getting away with it.  Think of what would kill for, who would you kill for, and most importantly who and what would die for?

The way this country is going, the only people who have real balls and would do anything are WWII Vets who are dying off. A nation a pussies, is what we've become, to discuss killing people for no reason and get away with it...

BTW, the real question is would you kill someone and eat them, if you had nothing else.. I hear protein from you own species is the best type.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
I'd like to kick the shit out of people but not kill them. It would be nice to see someone take out Glenn Beck though. He's quite the asshole.

On a side note...please don't report me to the FBI.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Do you have the guts to kill someone if you knew that you would get away wit
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2010, 01:09:28 PM »
To be excited or think this up, shows that one must have empty or boring life. Why don't most people kill? I mean what is this a "100 Bullets" type question? Think not of the premise of killing and getting away with it.  Think of what would kill for, who would you kill for, and most importantly who and what would die for?

The way this country is going, the only people who have real balls and would do anything are WWII Vets who are dying off. A nation a pussies, is what we've become, to discuss killing people for no reason and get away with it...

BTW, the real question is would you kill someone and eat them, if you had nothing else.. I hear protein from you own species is the best type.

[/youtube]

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
People who kill for no reason ARE nuts, and don't belong in society living amongst decent people.

theonlyone

Didn't real the posts. Are there guys on getbig who ever killed people?

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
I see people everyday I wouldn't mind reading about in the mortuary....I don't think it takes balls to kill someone for no reason, but you do have to be nuts to do it...I mean hell, even serial killers have a purpose why they kill whom they do. It isn't for no reason....I can say for sure that most people would kill in the right situation...I would have no problem taking out someone that threaten my life or my family's life...
You Can't Do It!!!

tendonitis

• Getbig V
I had this killer fart brewing on the drive to work this morning. I tried to hold it until I made into the office so I could unload it near the office of this bitch in my dept.  It surely would have killed her instantly. Unfortunately it escaped my ass about a half mile too soon.

I dread getting in my car at 5 after it's been sitting in 90 degree heat all day.