Author Topic: juice psychological effect  (Read 4309 times)

lesaucer

juice psychological effect
« on: September 08, 2010, 10:05:13 PM »
im I the only one who have ZERO patience and is fucking hostile with everyone ? not aggressive, just being an asshole with almost everyone.. normally im always very patient and social, but now im not a very cool guy

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: juice psychological effect
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 11:53:06 PM »
its all in your head. "roid rage" is a myth.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 07:49:26 AM »
depend what are you on?

Tren is the only roid that makes me very angry and hostile with everyone

Big-C

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 08:28:36 AM »
when im on im usually more quiet..its kinda weird off roids im kinda loud and dont shut up on im the strong silent type...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010, 11:05:08 AM »
You changed your hormonal profile very rapidly, of course you are going to have mood changes.

Learn to deal with them and make a conscious effort to "not" be an asshole.

8)

lesaucer

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2010, 02:30:19 PM »
depend what are you on?

pretty sure its the tren too

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2010, 03:29:20 PM »
EQ can fuck with your mind if you let it

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2010, 04:00:17 PM »
You changed your hormonal profile very rapidly, of course you are going to have mood changes.

Learn to deal with them and make a conscious effort to "not" be an asshole.

8)
x2 QFT ..
It's normal bro , you just have to take charge of it.

dustin

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2010, 04:25:53 PM »
If you've been on for a while you feel completely normal. Maybe tren and EQ can put an edge on ya but trust me, it'll wear off. Anyone that acts like a douche on juice is just a douche to begin with. Not to mention, very weak for trying to blame it on drugs. Shows just how poor their character is.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2010, 05:15:47 PM »
Tren and eq doesnt only make you an asshole...it can alter your mind temporarily

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2010, 07:57:01 AM »
TEAM Nasser

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2010, 02:35:20 PM »
depend what are you on?

I agree on this to an extent, but I make the effort not to loose it.

big_pauly

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2010, 07:53:55 PM »
it defintley depends on your personality and how you can be mature and control yourself...that said...I am a pretty easy going guy, but when I am on halo, that shit definitely fucks with your mind and mood..I am definitley on edge with halo and things get me pissed very easy...also methlytest..that is some crazy shit...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2010, 02:49:30 PM »
Roid rage, crazy psychological effects...guys, come on, don't tell me you're buying into this lie.

The New England Journal of Medicine, one of the few journals where you'll find real studies done on AAS has said time in again that there is not sufficient evidence to claim "roid rage" exist. The AMA has said the same thing.

Here's the deal, if you take any steroid and you're an ass I've got breaking news for you, you were an ass before you took steroids.

Do any of you remember the old After School Special with Ben Affleck, he took some steroids and went psycho nut bag on the world...that thing is priceless, lol!

big_pauly

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2010, 05:43:44 PM »
Roid rage, crazy psychological effects...guys, come on, don't tell me you're buying into this lie.

The New England Journal of Medicine, one of the few journals where you'll find real studies done on AAS has said time in again that there is not sufficient evidence to claim "roid rage" exist. The AMA has said the same thing.

Here's the deal, if you take any steroid and you're an ass I've got breaking news for you, you were an ass before you took steroids.

Do any of you remember the old After School Special with Ben Affleck, he took some steroids and went psycho nut bag on the world...that thing is priceless, lol!

I do not believe in roid rage and I do believe once an asshole always an asshole, but you can't deny that strong androgens like halo methyltest and cheque drops mess with your brain chemistry...I mean if somebody cuts me off in traffic, I get a little bonkers, but I know right from wrong and won't pull somebody out of the car and beat them..  I don't wish to spend anytime in prison if I can help it..

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2010, 01:23:44 PM »
Big pauly, i agree 100 percent

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2010, 02:32:22 PM »
i was on a lot of halo, and tren in high school, a coke machine stole my money....so i beat the coke machine down....

i used to have severe anger issues......the stuff i was on only helped me get pissed off and crazy....i would have still been pissed off and crazy off of it...

bench

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2010, 02:50:46 PM »
"If you are already an asshole, you will still be an asshole"... but even more so. The JAMA doesn't cover this logic.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2010, 03:04:15 PM »

hahaha that shit was awesome....i still have a video of that ;D

bench

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2010, 04:02:57 PM »
Some of guys already know this but just the same, for our younger viewers who may have missed it, here is a video of what will happen to you if you take steroids. This video is completely factual. This is exactly how everyone acts who takes even one steroid one time. Even if you don't take steroids but have them in your house, this will happen to you.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2010, 04:11:10 PM »
Some of guys already know this but just the same, for our younger viewers who may have missed it, here is a video of what will happen to you if you take steroids. This video is completely factual. This is exactly how everyone acts who takes even one steroid one time. Even if you don't take steroids but have them in your house, this will happen to you.

hahahaha nice......southpark even made fun of it with the special olympics episode ;D

bench

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2010, 06:56:20 PM »
it defintley depends on your personality and how you can be mature and control yourself...that said...I am a pretty easy going guy, but when I am on halo, that shit definitely fucks with your mind and mood..I am definitley on edge with halo and things get me pissed very easy...also methlytest..that is some crazy shit...

pauly d can you comment on ronnies roid rage in the first season of jersey shore? 
TEAM Nasser

big_pauly

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2010, 08:01:40 PM »
pauly d can you comment on ronnies roid rage in the first season of jersey shore? 

not sure what you mean?? do you actually think I am pauly from the shore...sorry to dissapoint you, but I am bigger and better looking :)