Author Topic: Why is "Piss Christ" ok and not 'Piss Mohamed" ? ? ? ?  (Read 12747 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Why is "Piss Christ" ok and not 'Piss Mohamed" ? ? ? ?
« on: September 09, 2010, 03:25:08 PM »
http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2006/09/why_is_a_piss_c.php

September 26, 2006
Why Is A 'Piss Christ' Okay - But A 'Piss Muhammed' Is 'Too Offensive To Muslims' To Display ?
Topics: Dhimmitude

________________________ ________________________ _______

Alternative title - "On More Outrage From The Religion Of Perpetual Outrage"

The secular, left-wing, anti-Christian media, academia, and the art world can "piss on Christ" any damned time they want to, but should anyone remotely joke about Muhammed, Islam, and its association with terrorism and violent jihad, and the Muslim world goes absolutely nuts!

In fact, CAIR followers of the religion of perpetual outrage even express outrage over an ad campaign by a car dealership, that pokes fun at terrorism (although it does call attention to Muslims' tendency to refuse to assimilate into American life, putting the ummah before American citizenship).

Why is that so? Why is the image on the left considered "art", but the image on the left "offensive to Muslim sensitivities"? Why in the hell should we care? Do we or do we not still have free speech in America?

Image on left - Christ in a vial of blood and urine, Image on right - Muhammed in a vial of blood and urine]
From our previous post we know that:

... the Council on American-Islamic Relations vehemently objected to the airing of the Ad. Asma Mobin-Uddin, president of the Columbus chapter of C.A.I.R., said she was concerned the ad's tone and imagery are "mocking and disrespectful to many different areas. One is Islamic faith and Islamic culture." She added "I don't think it's appropriate when it causes real pain. It exploits or promotes misunderstanding in terms already misunderstood or misused."

Well, if a simple ad campaign from a car dealership that mocks the Islamic terrorists has CAIR going ape (no pun intended):

... the Council on American-Islamic Relations vehemently objected to the airing of the Ad. Asma Mobin-Uddin, president of the Columbus chapter of C.A.I.R., said she was concerned the ad's tone and imagery are "mocking and disrespectful to many different areas, and one is "the Islamic faith and Islamic culture," and inappropriate "when it causes real pain" (what pain?), and exploits or promotes misunderstanding in terms already misunderstood or misused (blatently not the case - CAIR wants us to believe Islamic extremism and terrorism are not associated with interpretations from the Koran???)

... then why is putting a crucifix in a bottle of blood and urine laughed at by the media and the secular public, and called "art", with total disregard to the "real pain" and "mocking and disrespectful to many different areas, such as "the Christian faith and Christian culture," not considered equally offensive to Christians, and banned?

Because of something called free speech guaranteed all of us in the Constitution of the United States of America. CAIR and many Muslims that support them do not agree with this when it conflicts with Islamic law.

"Piss Christ" and the Virgin Mary being covered in elephant dung, and a plethura of other blasphemies that the Christian Church endures, are just as painful to Christians as some of the things that Muslims find offensive. However, so many Muslims, especially those at CAIR, find so damned much to be outraged about and find to be offensive, that we have to ask ourselves are they acting on an agenda to Islamicize America, or are they truly offended, or both. In either case, it doesn't matter. In a free and democratic sociey, Islam deserves no special treatment, it is no different than any other religion, and it certainly deserves no special protections from criticism. If CAIR and its supporters spent half the time condemning violent jihad, violence against other religions, terrorism, intolerance of non-Muslims in Muslim countries, and spreading Islam by the sword - as they did condemning and blaming everyone else for violations of "Muslim sensitivities", we'd have a hell of a lot less problems with terrorism in this world today.

You will find many more "Piss-Muhammed" - type images here...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Why is "Piss Christ" ok and not 'Piss Mohamed" ? ? ? ?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 03:46:49 PM »
This is a First Amendment issue.  Nothing wrong with posting on the Politics Board. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 03:50:01 PM »
Do we just expect muslims to act like animals in these cases? 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 03:53:55 PM »
The Muslim world and the "Free Speech Left" are hypocrites to the umpteenth degree.

We're all human beings, we all do and say things that we could do without. Even those that are Christians make mistakes...I am a prime example and maybe even the poster child, lol! So in a sense, we are all hypocrites to a degree, it's in our nature but there is a line of reason that the Muslim/Left have gone beyond, there is a drape of Holier Than Thou they've covered themselves in simply to elude criticism in their own lives.  

But it's important to understand, this argument has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with religion, moreover, it really has nothing to do with morality either. If you can create a system that is beyond reproach, if you can create an idea that is beyond questioning and that is free above all other things, then you have created real and true power and that's what this whole game is really about.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010, 03:54:02 PM »
This is a First Amendment issue.  Nothing wrong with posting on the Politics Board.  
you can attach a political cookie to every religion post, especially around islam.  I made a call, deal with it.  Nothing wrong with talking about this here, it usually ends up an attack on the religion anyway and not as political.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2010, 03:59:03 PM »
you can attach a political cookie to every religion post, especially around islam.  I made a call, deal with it.  Nothing wrong with talking about this here, it usually ends up an attack on the religion anyway and not as political.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2010, 04:16:06 PM »

lol.  Flex those muscles.  Not a big deal.  It's clearly a political topic.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2010, 04:31:34 PM »
you'll get over it... or not knowing you lol....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2010, 04:34:43 PM »
you'll get over it... or not knowing you lol....

Oh no.  I'll be cussing up a storm, banging my keboard, and melting down all over the board. 

No wait . . . . That's you.   :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2010, 06:26:54 PM »
looks more like what you're doing lol...  I just moved a thread I thought belonged here more than politics and you getting bent over it lol  stop crying, it's a moved thread, not 4 more years for obama.  oh the drama haha

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2010, 09:20:03 PM »
I agree huggy this is a political point even more so than the palin nat enq baby/cheating threads you let slide during the election...

not cool man, not cool

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2012, 03:31:10 PM »
Bump 

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2012, 03:37:13 PM »
You realize Muslims protested insults against Jesus (peace be upon him) as much as they do against all the prophets and God?

It is because our faith in God is greater than your faith or lack of faith in God.

You don't care if Israelis crucify a monkey calling him Jesus.

If you even believe that Jesus is God (and he is not) you are letting a people you send billions of dollars to call your God a monkey.

They also call the 'mother of god' (as catholics would call mary) a whore and prostitute.

When I saw them doing this i was indeed angry. yet you guys brush it off.

Jesus is a mighty messenger of God. Alongside the other mighty messengers of God. Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammed.

There is no distinction between one or the other. Just Muhammad is the last and final messenger of God

Purge_WTF

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2012, 08:15:29 PM »
  Christ is the son of, and the only way to, the living God.

As for attention-whore antics like these, people should just ignore them. The whole 'Pisschrist' thing was created by an "artist" who realized he has no talent and dropped a crucifix into a container of urine to gin up controversy.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2012, 08:32:40 PM »
Please move this to the politics board - it is very confusing to have it here.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2012, 08:35:27 PM »
The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) was established in 1994 to challenge stereotypes of Islam and Muslims. Today, the organization has a nationwide presence and a headquarters on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C.

The vast majority of CAIR’s work deals with civil rights and anti-defamation. These two categories alone account for 50 percent of the 1,999 news releases reviewed for this report.

CAIR has consistently won praise from elected officials and the media for its tenacious efforts to combat both discrimination against Muslims and defamation of Islam.

No mention of theology.  Please move to politics. Thanks in advance.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2012, 08:51:25 AM »
  Christ is the son of, and the only way to, the living God.

David: Psalms 2:7 "I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee."

Psalms 89:27 Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.

-------------

"Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God." (Luke 3:38)

Exodus 4:22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

Exodus 4:23 And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.

I Chronicles 22:9 Behold, a son shall be born to thee, who shall be a man of rest; and I will give him rest from all his enemies round about: for his name shall be Solomon, and I will give peace and quietness unto Israel in his days.

I Chronicles 22:10 He shall build an house for my name; and he shall be my son, and I will be his father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel for ever.

And the verse in 3:16 begotten is a later fabrication in early scriptures.

Jesus is not God.

As God himself says God is not a man in the old testament.

What these 'son of' refer to is being a godly person, meaning, a person who fears God and has God consciousness, it is the way the hebrews spoke as is evident in the old testament.

Secondly Jesus being the only way to God. Yes at the time. BEcause at the Jesus was sent as a messenger of God, inviting others to God. Clearly, the messengers are the ONLY way to God Almighty as they are the representation of the decrees, laws, etc... of God.

The last and final messenger of God Muhammad (pbuh) is the way to God now.

Jesus was sent to the children of Israel (Jacob), Muhammad is sent to all mankind for all time until the end times.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2012, 07:55:00 AM »
David: Psalms 2:7 "I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee."

Psalms 89:27 Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.

-------------

"Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God." (Luke 3:38)

Exodus 4:22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

Exodus 4:23 And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.

I Chronicles 22:9 Behold, a son shall be born to thee, who shall be a man of rest; and I will give him rest from all his enemies round about: for his name shall be Solomon, and I will give peace and quietness unto Israel in his days.

I Chronicles 22:10 He shall build an house for my name; and he shall be my son, and I will be his father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel for ever.

And the verse in 3:16 begotten is a later fabrication in early scriptures.

Jesus is not God.

As God himself says God is not a man in the old testament.

What these 'son of' refer to is being a godly person, meaning, a person who fears God and has God consciousness, it is the way the hebrews spoke as is evident in the old testament.

Secondly Jesus being the only way to God. Yes at the time. BEcause at the Jesus was sent as a messenger of God, inviting others to God. Clearly, the messengers are the ONLY way to God Almighty as they are the representation of the decrees, laws, etc... of God.

The last and final messenger of God Muhammad (pbuh) is the way to God now.

Jesus was sent to the children of Israel (Jacob), Muhammad is sent to all mankind for all time until the end times.

So, in short your refutation of Christ as the son of God lies in the use of "son of" in the OT and the later use of "begotten" in John 3:16?

Ok, well here's an explanation on the use of "son of":

JESUS THE "SON" OF GOD

INTRODUCTION
   Jesus called Himself the "Son of God" throughout the Gospels, (John 3:16-18), and the disciples also identified Him as the Son of God in their writings, (Rom 1:3).  
Further, Jesus identified Himself as God revealed in the flesh, (John 8:58), and His disciples identified Him as God, (John 1:1, Phil 2:5-11).  How could Jesus be The Son of God, and God at the same time?  What does this term - "Son of God" mean?  And if Jesus is the Son, in what way is Jesus God's Son?  Did God have physical relations with Mary and get her pregnant?

Many Muslims do not understand what this term, according to Christian theology, actually means.  They have asked me these or similar questions.  This paper focuses on what the term "Son of God" signifies in Christian theology with respect to Muslim understanding.

MUSLIMS AND THE SON OF GOD
   Muhammad, the founder of Islam, misunderstood what the term "Son of God" meant with respect to Christianity.  He thought of it only in terms of sexual reproduction, i.e. that God fathered a child through sexual intercourse with Mary.  Therefore he spoke out against it.

Christians also reject that God had physical intercourse with Mary, but we understand Christ being God's Son as an analogical term.  We believe that the eternal Son of God, one with the Father from all eternity, united to Him in one Spirit, "became flesh and dwelt among us" (John 1:14), and took "the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men" (Philippians 2:7).  We believe in the incarnation of the Son of God.  

Muhammad did hear the Christians proclaim Jesus the Messiah as God's Son, but understanding or not, he specifically denied that Jesus was the Son of God.  He said in the Quran,

Sura 2:116 -   "They say:  "God has begotten a son".   Glory be to Him.  No, to Him belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth:  everything renders worship to Him."

and,

Sura 9:30 -   "The Christians say the Messiah is the Son of God, that is a saying from their mouths."

Muhammad was unable to distinguish between the Christian belief in Jesus as the Son of God and the Arab Pagan belief in idols as offspring of God, i.e., Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat, (these were idols worshipped around Mecca as daughters of the supreme God - or Allah).   Muhammad misunderstood that Christians in no way consider Jesus - the Son of God, in the same way the Arab Pagans understood their idols.

Muhammad's misconception of the Sonship of Christ is another proof that the Quran was not revealed to him by God, but rather it was built upon Muhammad's own concepts and ideology.  

Because of Muhammad's misunderstanding, Islam places limits on God's power.  In view of this, a Christian writer commented that "to assert that God has no Son because He has no wife is like saying that God is not living because He does not draw breath."  Daniel, "Islam and the West, p.182.

WHAT THE TERM "SON OF GOD" SIGNIFIES
   The expression "Son of God", is an analogical term.  It indicates origin, a close association, or identification.  In Christian theology it describes the relationship of two persons of the triune God.  It expresses an intimate relationship between two persons:  God the Father, and God the Son - Jesus the Messiah.

Here are several scriptures illustrating this facet of their relationship:

John 17:5 - "And now Father, glorify me in Your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began."

Here Jesus stated that He was with the Father before the world began.

Colossians 1:13-20   "For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead so that in everything He might have the supremacy. For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him and through him to reconcile to himself all things whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross."

Here, we see the term "Son of God", brought to light:  "the image of the invisible God".

Hebrews 1:1-3   "In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son whom He appointed heir of all things and through whom He made the universe.  The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of His being, sustaining all things by His powerful word.  After he had provided purification for sins he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven."

Again, we see the relationship between the Father and the Son disclosed, "the exact representation of His being".

John 1:1-3, 10, 14, 18      "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God.  He was with God in the beginning.  Through Him all things were made; without Him, nothing was made that has been made......(10)  He was in the world and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him....(14)  The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us.  We have seen His glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father full of grace and truth......(18)  No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side has made Him known."

John 14:8, 10      "Don't you know me Phillip, even after I have been among you such a long time?  Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father.  How can you say, "Show us the Father"?  Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me?"

Jesus plainly told Phillip, "Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father".

From these verses we see that in Christ, the invisible God is revealed.  Jesus was with the Father before the world began.  Christ, as God the Son, is the Creator of all things.  God in all His fullness, dwelt in Christ, reconciling the world.  We see that Christ, as the Son of God - God's representation, is God manifest and revealed to the world.  Angels, prophets, and things can reveal to us something about God.  But God alone can reveal God.  It takes God to reveal Himself to mankind.  What better way for the eternal revealer to be revealed to mankind on earth than by clothing His self-expresion in human form?

JESUS AS THE WORD OF GOD

Muslims believe that the Quran - their Word of God - is eternal. The Quran also calls Jesus the Word of God. Since Muslims believe that the Quran is eternal, yet is able to enter into the limitations of time and space, and become available in book form, could not Jesus as the Word of God, be made manifest in human form? If on earth, Muslims believe that the uncreated Word of God - i.e., the Quran - is found as a book making it both uncreated and created, then cannot the uncreated Word of God be revealed as a human, if God willed it? That God has willed this is revealed in the testimony of the Gospels - God's eternal self-expression, His Word, His Son, has entered human form as Jesus the Messiah.

God the Father and God the Son are both God, but they are different persons.  They are equal in essence, indeed of one essence, yet one is subject to the other's authority.  The human analogy goes no further than this - an earthly father and his son are both human to the full, yet the second must bow to the authority of the first.  Jesus is subject to the Father's authority.  When He came to earth He came as the Father's ambassador to redeem men from sin and, being found in human form, took His subjection to the Father's authority to the point of a son to a father's relationship.

As the Son of God, Christ, the second person of the Trinity, possesses the same essence as the Father, yet is subject to the Father as an earthly son is subject to his father.  Jesus is not the Son of God because of His mighty works and miracles, but He did those works because He is the Son of God.

The prime duty of a son is to honor and obey his father, to serve him freely and fully.  The ideas of being a servant and a son are found throughout the Bible.  Jesus as God the Son, served God the Father not out of compulsion but because of His unity with the Father, served out of love.

MUSLIM ARGUMENTS AGAINST JESUS BEING THE SON OF GOD

Muslims frequently ask that if Jesus were really God's Son, or God in the flesh, why didn't Jesus know the date of the hour of judgment?  Ref. Matthew 24:36.

"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only."

Or if Jesus were God in the flesh, why did He say,

"The Son can don nothing of his own accord but only what the sees the Father doing,.....The Father is greater than I,.... I can do nothing on my own authority."  John 5:19, 14:28, 5:30.

Muslims will ask rhetorical questions such as, "Wouldn't God know the last hour of Judgment?"  Or, "If Jesus were God, why did He say, "the Father is greater than I"?"

The answer lies in what Christ's Sonship on earth entails.  The passage that best addresses it is Philippians 2:5-8.  "Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who being in the form of God thought it not robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation and took upon Him the form of a servant and was made in the likeness of men:  and being found in fashion as a man He humbled Himself and became obedient unto death, even the death on the cross."

Here Christ emptied Himself.  The Sonship of Christ is revealed in this:  He was revealed as God in the flesh, and yet submitted to God the Father.  He was limited as a man, and He glorified God the Father.  The analogical term "Son" best describes Christ's relationship with God the Father.

Christ's exalted relationship is even seen in the very verse Muslims choose to attack His Sonship... In Mark 13:32 Christ says, "But of that day and hour knows no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father."  Here, Jesus places Himself above men, and above the angels.  Jesus describes Himself alone in a category in  relation to God.

Likewise, Christ when saying that He does nothing of His own accord, states that "whatever the Father does, the Son does likewise."  Christ establishes His Sonship and puts Himself in perfect harmony with God.  Even Muhammad is declared in the Quran as a sinner in Sura 48:2, but Christ walked in perfect harmony with the Father.

As Muhammad failed to understand what "Son of God" signified, so today, many Muslims continue to misunderstand. The term "Son of God" does not mean that God had intercourse with Mary, or created sons for Himself, but that Jesus, as God, is the image of God, made manifest to men. As Muslims believe that the Quran is eternal, uncreated, and is the Word of God found in physical book form, they should be able to understand that Jesus is eternal, uncreated, and is the Living Word of God in physical living form.

CONCLUSION

Jesus manifested his eternal abiding glory to John - as opposed to the veiled form of a humble servant he had while he walked this earth - while John was imprisoned on the isle of Patmos, revealing himself as what he truly was and will forever be, God Almighty -

Revelation 1:8   "I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.

Revelation 22:13, 16. "I am the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.".....(16)  I Jesus have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches.  

Jesus is the Son of God.  This means that He is God, revealed to man.  The term "Son of God" is an analogy, describing the relationship between two persons of God.  Christ is the image of God to mankind.  God - omnipotent, revealed Himself to mankind, in Christ.

Jesus is Lord.  Amen, come Lord Jesus.

It's a good read.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2012, 03:55:51 PM »
Long, blue text, did not read.

You can't seem to argue point by point when I try to debate you independently. Each time I tried you could not refute the scriptures or the verses I expose as forgeries you just brush it of. Your best response has been "I have found christ have you". That makes no sense.

So do you honestly think you have proven anything by repeating the verses that are forged amongst other verses while ignoring verses I've posted in one giant chunk of copy paste?

You can't seem to argue yourself point by point except by a giant copy paste or an emotoinal response of how you have seen christ or some other emo thing.

Also I was a Christian and I assure you Muslims are not 'confused' about the trinity. It's quite clear. God is one. Period. You yourself and generally Christians are confused about the trinity everyone gives their own conjecture.

(1) And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah 'Îsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah," - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but it appeared so to them [the resemblance of 'Îsa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man)], and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e. 'Îsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) عليهما السلام]:
(  سورة النساء  , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #157)

(2) And if you obey most of those on the earth, they will mislead you far away from Allah's Path. They follow nothing but conjectures, and they do nothing but lie.
(  سورة الأنعام  , Al-Anaam, Chapter #6, Verse #116)

(3) And most of them follow nothing but conjecture. Certainly, conjecture can be of no avail against the truth. Surely, Allah is All-Aware of what they do.
(  سورة يونس  , Yunus, Chapter #10, Verse #36)

(4) No doubt! Verily, to Allah belongs whosoever is in the heavens and whosoever is in the earth. And those who worship and invoke others besides Allah, in fact they follow not (Allah's so-called) partners, they follow only a conjecture and they only invent lies.
(  سورة يونس  , Yunus, Chapter #10, Verse #66)

(5) Indeed they did disbelieve (in the Oneness of Allah, Islam, the Qur'an and Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) before (in this world), and they (used to) conjecture about the Unseen [i.e. the Hereafter, Hell, Paradise, Resurrection and the Promise of Allah (by saying) all that is untrue], from a far place.
(  سورة سبأ  , Saba, Chapter #34, Verse #53)

(6) And they say: "There is nothing but our life of this world, we die and we live and nothing destroys us except Ad-Dahr (time). And they have no knowledge of it: they only conjecture.
(  سورة الجاثية  , Al-Jathiya, Chapter #45, Verse #24)

(7) And when it was said: "Verily, Allah's Promise is the truth, and there is no doubt about the coming of the Hour," you said: "We know not what is the Hour: we do not think it but as a conjecture, and we have no firm convincing belief (therein)."
(  سورة الجاثية  , Al-Jathiya, Chapter #45, Verse #32)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2012, 03:58:45 PM »
A God that does not know? A God that dies? A God that commits suicide? A God that needs food and water? A God that eats himself as sacrifice? A God that needs human blood sacrifice? A God that is human? A God that changes his mind?

That is not God. God only changes the criterion for people, but He himself does not. All of the above are nothing but blasphemies by those that came after Jesus peace be upon him.

And Jesus.. was not God. Because what God does not KNOW?

"However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows. Mark 13:32

"Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done."Luke 22:42

A God that has bipolar disorder?

You forge lies against God... and merely blaspheme. Just using the NT by itself and not quoting the OT... one can disprove the trinity and it's paradoxical nature.

God does not confuse or deceive, only men do. God gives CLEAR guidance with no error.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2012, 08:42:37 PM »
Long, blue text, did not read.

You can't seem to argue point by point when I try to debate you independently. Each time I tried you could not refute the scriptures or the verses I expose as forgeries you just brush it of. Your best response has been "I have found christ have you". That makes no sense.

So do you honestly think you have proven anything by repeating the verses that are forged amongst other verses while ignoring verses I've posted in one giant chunk of copy paste?

You can't seem to argue yourself point by point except by a giant copy paste or an emotoinal response of how you have seen christ or some other emo thing.

Also I was a Christian and I assure you Muslims are not 'confused' about the trinity. It's quite clear. God is one. Period. You yourself and generally Christians are confused about the trinity everyone gives their own conjecture.

Sorry friend, but far greater theologians than you or I will ever be have agreed upon this information and reconciled your "issues".    

LOL!!  "Point by point".....it's there and no worries I'll remedy the color issue so it's also there in black and white.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2012, 09:10:44 PM »
So no answer again?

"However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows. Mark 13:32

"Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done."Luke 22:42

So God does not know? God has bipolar disorder here talking about himself to himself but not himself?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2012, 10:29:29 PM »
Hypocrisy is a mofo.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2012, 09:34:40 PM »
You realize Muslims protested insults against Jesus (peace be upon him) as much as they do against all the prophets and God?

Protests are one thing. Killing people is quite another... Most all religions have been used as an excuse to kill, but the track record of Muslims in recent history is almost unmatched.

Besides, if your God truly takes offense to those things, why doesn't he directly deal with those who insult him? Surely he's powerful enough to not have to rely on angry idiots?

It is because our faith in God is greater than your faith or lack of faith in God.

Faith in God cannot be used to justify the initiation of violence. As a matter of fact, nothing can justify the initiation of violence.

You don't care if Israelis crucify a monkey calling him Jesus.

I don't care what deities the Israelis insult.

If you even believe that Jesus is God (and he is not) you are letting a people you send billions of dollars to call your God a monkey.

The issue of financial assistance of Israel is quite divorced from this. I don't agree with the principle of Government providing financial assistance to anyone, regardless of how they treat religious figments of people's imagination.

They also call the 'mother of god' (as catholics would call mary) a whore and prostitute.

OK, and?

Jesus is a mighty messenger of God. Alongside the other mighty messengers of God. Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammed.

Jesus was just another composite religious character in a long line of composite religious characters. Same with Noah, Abraham, Moses, and yes, Muhammad.

There is no distinction between one or the other. Just Muhammad is the last and final messenger of God

Of course he is, because that's what you believe...  ::)

In reality Muhammad was just another uneducated goat herder, no different than many others before him, who realized that he could manipulate others by making up a bullshit story.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2012, 09:20:25 PM »
A God that does not know? A God that dies? A God that commits suicide? A God that needs food and water? A God that eats himself as sacrifice? A God that needs human blood sacrifice? A God that is human? A God that changes his mind?

That is not God. God only changes the criterion for people, but He himself does not. All of the above are nothing but blasphemies by those that came after Jesus peace be upon him.

And Jesus.. was not God. Because what God does not KNOW?

A God that has bipolar disorder?

You forge lies against God... and merely blaspheme. Just using the NT by itself and not quoting the OT... one can disprove the trinity and it's paradoxical nature.

God does not confuse or deceive, only men do. God gives CLEAR guidance with no error.
Actually it would make more sense that God came down in human form and lived a human life so we couldn't blame him for making life so hard, this way he can say he went through it as well makes ten times more sense then an arrogant power thirsty imag you implore