Author Topic: Gross American soldier actions in Afghanistan while trespassing  (Read 8485 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Gross American soldier actions in Afghanistan while trespassing
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2010, 05:41:09 PM »
Like you wouldn't do they same if the UN tried to invade the USA, because GW invaded a Iraq without cause.
LOL @ thinking someone besides the mexicans would try to invade the USA. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2010, 05:42:05 PM »
LOL @ thinking someone besides the mexicans would try to invade the USA. ;D
;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2010, 05:46:54 PM »
Like you wouldn't do they same if the UN tried to invade the USA, because GW invaded a Iraq without cause.

we gave the kids candy, school supplies, free medical attention, and a security environment that allowed their sisters to get an education

the one's throwing rocks were the trouble makers and the exception

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2010, 05:48:26 PM »
we gave the kids candy, school supplies, free medical attention, and a security environment that allowed their sisters to get an education

the one's throwing rocks were the trouble makers and the exception
Agreed

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2010, 06:08:44 PM »

i would have no reason to.......they are savage sub humans, and my people are superior to them in EVERY way.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2010, 06:10:00 PM »
but bro, they are peacfull people ::)

if you are going to be stupid, you better be tough....muslims havent learned that yet...bunch of whiney bitches..

bench

You Americans never recover from the attacks you suffer. You still cry about Pearl Harbor and how cruel the Japanese were to attack a military base.  ::) And 300 years from now you will cry about 9/11.

bearn8v

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2010, 09:04:01 PM »
You Americans never recover from the attacks you suffer. You still cry about Pearl Harbor and how cruel the Japanese were to attack a military base.  ::) And 300 years from now you will cry about 9/11.

And you think we should just let it go?? Hell no!!!! That's what motivates us to continually kickass and take names around the world every fuckin day. My people have been fighting for this land since before it was even on a map and have been defending it in every war since it was "discovered" and you think we should get over it. Well I say FUCK YOU VERY MUCH.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2010, 09:11:30 PM »
Those fucking assholes over have NO regard for human life.  The use the women and children as shields. The strap bombs on babies.  They have their own children commit suicide.  They torture our soldiers and their own people.  They deserve EVERY shitty thing we do to them.  They don't give a fuck about their own life or other lives
No Worries 4 me

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2010, 10:19:30 PM »
wow...lots of far reaching brain power in this thread...maybe we can merge this with the threads about hating the poor and the misunderstood Swastika.  Of course keeping the separate makes it easier to not look like an agenda... ::)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2010, 11:28:04 PM »
There not gonna get it. It requires putting yourself in someone else's shoes to understand. You can't do that if your not self aware.
or if you dont have shoes ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2010, 07:02:52 AM »
It always amazes me when otherwise good, logical people respond to examples of savagery from Americans with 4th grade responses like "Well they did it first!!"
We are supposed to be the good guys remember? So if we have some of our soldiers committing acts like the ones alleged in the article then we should be consistent. They are animals wearing US military uniforms and damage the reputation of 99% of the folks fighting over there. They should be treated as criminals, and not have their actions justified with a feeble "well they started it first".
just my .02

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2010, 07:24:37 AM »
that shit pissed me off so bad...there were a couple of times i would just approach them with a translator...and start talking shit...

it just shows you how much of a coward muslims are...

bench

no it shows they are intelligent enough to know they do not have enough of an army to destroy your invading force, so they choose the best option that will allow them to win. 
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2010, 07:28:12 AM »

no ,the taliban would be wiped off the face of the earth is the US was actually fighting a war............and not this protracted bullshit hearts and minds campaign with some intermittent firefights  

your never going to win "hearts and minds" when you invading a country...........

the only way to fight a war is to kill and kill and kill, and bomb and bomb and bomb until the very thought of commiting insurgency causes the other side pain......because they know that even if they kill a few US soldiers.........we will then kill thousands of them

...........thats how you win   a war..........why do i know this, some loser sitting on his couch, but americas leaders and top military brass cannot grasp this concept ::) ::) ::)

you cannot kill all the taliban, you don't even know who is taliban and not.  Even if you nuked the whole middle east, there are probably some taliban in the usa.  Also it is getting the idea out of peoples head you have to stop, and that cannot be stopped, so even if you somehow killed all the taliban there would be new young children growing up to be the new generation, just like with gangs etc etc, you have to correct the main problem that is the aggravating issue.

TEAM Nasser

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2010, 07:28:22 AM »
no it shows they are intelligent enough to know they do not have enough of an army to destroy your invading force, so they choose the best option that will allow them to win. 

You suck cock.

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2010, 07:29:58 AM »
America invades this country for no good reason , kills and tortures innocent civilians , yet they are the ones trying to establish "peace".. fucked up world.

I would not be surprised if more and more muslims will become a real threat in the near future and then you've actually got real terrorists to deal with.

Most muslims are peaceful people.. wonder if any of you guys actually been to a muslim country before... a lot of them are very poor , yet most of them are friendly and happy persons and instead of what you might think there is only a very small minority preaching jihad and violence. Hate is not the way to solve this problem.

I'm not a fan of the islam at all or any other religion but who are we to tell people how to live their lifes ?

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2010, 08:22:06 AM »
I can tell you right now that I would be wearing a dolf lungren (Univeral Solider) ear necklace ;D

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2010, 08:55:52 AM »
America invades this country for no good reason , kills and tortures innocent civilians , yet they are the ones trying to establish "peace".. fucked up world.

brutal ignorance

I guess you have a pretty good view from your couch

I'm not a fan of the islam at all or any other religion but who are we to tell people how to live their lifes ?

treating women like animals, beating people for listening to music, forcing a distorted version of Islam on a nation, suicide bombing civilian targets,  burning schools and throwing acid in the faces of little girls trying to get an education may not bother you, but in my eyes they're things worth fighting against

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2010, 08:58:04 AM »

I would not be surprised if more and more muslims will become a real threat in the near future and then you've actually got real terrorists to deal with.

Most muslims are peaceful people.. wonder if any of you guys actually been to a muslim country before... a lot of them are very poor , yet most of them are friendly and happy persons and instead of what you might think there is only a very small minority preaching jihad and violence. Hate is not the way to solve this problem.

If muslims really get angry and not only the 0.00001 % who are terrorists then USA is fucked. Say goodbye to normal life. Oh I forgot, Americans are so afraid already they barely have the guts to walk outside the house...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2010, 10:05:03 AM »

You also suck cock.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2010, 10:19:22 AM »
The middle east as a whole, has not evolved along with the rest of the world. That's why they will always be throwing stones from behind a tree at the rest of the world largely due to their frustration. You can burn a Bible and noone cares but do the same to the Koran and there's all this outrage. The outrage is really fear. Fear that they will take a bunch of innocent lives over such a thing. And they are proud of this.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2010, 10:27:00 AM »

You also suck cock.
The middle east as a whole, has not evolved along with the rest of the world. That's why they will always be throwing stones from behind a tree at the rest of the world largely due to their frustration. You can burn a Bible and noone cares but do the same to the Koran and there's all this outrage. The outrage is really fear. Fear that they will take a bunch of innocent lives over such a thing. And they are proud of this.
You do know they were kicking Europe's ass in the middle ages? The only reason us white people went to the America's was to get around the turkish empire. That's a fact my friend not an "opinion" or "Feeling".
Keep in mind they shared none of the progress that was democracy, but that's the issue not religion.

Silverback Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2010, 10:29:29 AM »
the Taliban blend in with the civilian population

it's frustrating when you're under contact and trying to get PID on an enemy that doesn't wear a uniform

walk through a villiage and you know some of the pricks were shooting at you the other day

that's just the way she goes . . .
Someone was/is in the military ;D  Well said bro.
I'm goin' in...

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2010, 10:31:03 AM »
You do know they were kicking Europe's ass in the middle ages? The only reason us white people went to the America's was to get around the turkish empire. That's a fact my friend not an "opinion" or "Feeling".
Keep in mind they shared none of the progress that was democracy, but that's the issue not religion.
The middle ages? who cares. This is 2010 and there is one group still acting as though it WAS the middle ages.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2010, 10:31:31 AM »

Kicking Europe's ass? They did alright but in the end they still got kicked the fuck out. Too bad Europe doesn't learn from history.

Funny you bring up the Middle Ages, though, because most Muslims are still living in it.