Author Topic: New MD  (Read 17645 times)

big4life

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
New MD
« on: July 23, 2005, 08:57:56 AM »
i know this topic has been brought up before, but wow MD has gone down hill.  I mean what the hell are they thinking over there?  I just got the new issue, and it is almost all garbage, and could they stretch out the Ronnie Weekend any longer????  WTF?  I enjoy that article, but either make it a full show, or cut it off.  It's a cool piece, but not cool enough to be strung out for 5 months. 

The contents have changed.  A lot of what is covered is now garbage (minus Lee Priest, and Charles Glass, those sections are the only reason left to buy the magazine.   I think Victor Martinez and Chris Cormier are great, but Chris is always so fucking depressed, and Victor never gives any workout advice, he just talks about how great he is.  I mean, Victor is an amazing bodybuilder, and he should realize that's why he's in the magazine.  Now he needs to talk about something else.).

Heve Steve, editor of MD, here are some ideas:

Take pics of the the bodybuilders homes (show what they eat, show their home gyms, etc.  Like a magazine version of cribs).

Have a supplement corner (not fucking cartoons) where you have different pros give their views on different supplements (not necessairly name brands, but what they take and when they take it). 

Set up a section for bodybuilders to talk about who they hate and like in the industry.

Put more candid shots, of people in their everyday lives.

This is not intended as a closed thread.  I hope that othe rpeople contribute what they like about the magazine, and maybe some change can come.  This is the best magazine in the industry, and I hate to see it die like this.

reichsfuehrer SS

Re: New MD
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2005, 09:02:53 AM »
i'm sure Blechman will get right on that just for you "big4life", i mean he wouldn't want to lose that huge $7.99 a month from you and all.

big4life

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2005, 09:04:33 AM »
i'm sure Blechman will get right on that just for you "big4life", i mean he wouldn't want to lose that huge $7.99 a month from you and all.

Mirz, you're a worthless moron.  Have fun w/ a small penis and a dateless life.  I'm sure being a poor fat loser, makes it all worthwhile when you zing somone on an internet forum.

reichsfuehrer SS

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2005, 09:05:57 AM »
but you make it so easy "big4life", haha.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2005, 09:08:17 AM »

well Mirz, comes back with a near zinger, you are learning of the get big ways young grasshopper. BTW when is the feature on you in MD comming out?
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

reichsfuehrer SS

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2005, 09:10:14 AM »
next month, it will show me sitting at my computer doing supersets of concentration curls with a 100 lb. db and owning bit.ches like "big4life".

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2005, 09:13:14 AM »
next month, it will show me sitting at my computer doing supersets of concentration curls with a 100 lb. db and owning bit.ches like "big4life".
Mirz showing some clever wit and a bit of spine here.  ;)
Ok big4life release the hounds on this young upstart hehehehe

Purge_WTF

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2005, 09:16:25 AM »
   Mirz, Big4Life is hardly the only person who's complained about the quality of MD as of late.

big4life

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2005, 09:17:19 AM »
but you make it so easy "big4life", haha.

Mirz, just a quick tip, if you want to hurt someone w/ internet zingers, you have to try to assume what is really wrong w/ that person and aim for that. I am big.  I mean there's no disputhing that.  So when you knock my getbig.com name, which honestly was created as a chessy joke, it doesn't insult me. 

I know you write shit like 'skinny4life', but try a different angle.  I mean, I'm naturally a big guy.  It's just who I am.  I actually do carry a lot muscle, and currently have to pay out of the ass (insert gay joke here) for massage therapy, b/c left untreated my muscles actually do damage to my body (not in all areas, but def. in a few key points) So, you can write as much 'skinny' shit, as you want but it's fruitless.

You see, I know you're a loser, b/c of how much you post, and what you post.  It's not even debatable.  So, from the inference, I know (or at least truly believe) that you are an overweight individual who has a small weiner (if you were a well equipped gentleman, you'd be banging chicks instead of always posting on an internet forum).  I'm sorry buddy, you're just another piece of garbage.  Even if you guessed correctly about something that is worng w./ me, it wouldn't even bother me b/c you're such a fucking loser. 

reichsfuehrer SS

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2005, 09:17:30 AM »
i've complained about it myself, iwas just fuc.king with "massive4life", because he's a clown.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2005, 09:29:26 AM »
i've complained about it myself, iwas just fuc.king with "massive4life", because he's a clown.

The sunbear of Miami zoo ponders the Mirz/big4life debate

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2005, 09:31:04 AM »
I would take sides but I am too busy doing piggy ride cardio

reichsfuehrer SS

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2005, 09:32:41 AM »
"getting massages because your HUGE muscles damage your body", hahahahahahaha, damn, dude, your posts get more assinine every day, do you realize how stupid that sounds? ::)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2005, 09:41:44 AM »
"getting massages because your HUGE muscles damage your body", hahahahahahaha, damn, dude, your posts get more assinine every day, do you realize how stupid that sounds? ::)
[/quote

Hey Mirz, my wife said she wants to "meat" you.
I do my best but she needs a real stud. I gave her BOTH inches last night but for reason she wants more...go figure huh

reichsfuehrer SS

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2005, 09:43:06 AM »
is she into doing two guys at the same time?

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2005, 09:44:51 AM »
is she into doing two guys at the same time?
Maybe 2 "MEN" Mirz, oooh looks like we will be one man short if it is me and YOU :o

240 or bust

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2005, 12:14:07 PM »
MD is decent, but you do make some very good points.
It's had a negative slant in the last year- you don't get a 'feel good' feeling, inspired to lift, after reading it. As bad as FLEX is, it shows only the positives. MD needs prozac.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2005, 12:25:14 PM »
I enjoy the "I LUV SMOOCHY" column each month

big4life

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2005, 06:04:33 PM »

Sorry Mirz that I couldn't respond sooner, I was out all day...but you've been on all day long and posting.  Good for you.  Man, how can anyone think you are a loser?

On the massage thing, it's for real.  So, you knocking that, doesn't insult me. 

Here, I'll show you once again how to insult someone (remember, it has to be true to hurt):

I think that you're gay (and although it is not a bad thing in the least), I think that's why you always stare at men (hence the non-stop internet prowling of getbig.com).  Now why you stare at muscled up men is an easy one, it's b/c whoever your gaurdian was growing up was a large guy.  He probably gave you powerful hugs, and you want that again.

now,  you were probably taught to hate gay people, so when these feelings emerge, you bash as many men as you can.  "Show me your wheels"   So, someone post their pics. Then you jack off, then you hate yourself, then you follow up w/ a "Those legs are match sticks."

I'm sorry you hate yourself Mirz.

big4life

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2005, 06:05:09 PM »
I enjoy the "I LUV SMOOCHY" column each month

That is one of the best pics that I have ever seen!

dawoud23

• Getbig III
  • G. O. A. T
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2005, 06:14:40 PM »
Sorry Mirz that I couldn't respond sooner, I was out all day...but you've been on all day long and posting.  Good for you.  Man, how can anyone think you are a loser?

On the massage thing, it's for real.  So, you knocking that, doesn't insult me. 

Here, I'll show you once again how to insult someone (remember, it has to be true to hurt):

I think that you're gay (and although it is not a bad thing in the least), I think that's why you always stare at men (hence the non-stop internet prowling of getbig.com).  Now why you stare at muscled up men is an easy one, it's b/c whoever your gaurdian was growing up was a large guy.  He probably gave you powerful hugs, and you want that again.

now,  you were probably taught to hate gay people, so when these feelings emerge, you bash as many men as you can.  "Show me your wheels"   So, someone post their pics. Then you jack off, then you hate yourself, then you follow up w/ a "Those legs are match sticks."

I'm sorry you hate yourself Mirz.

LOL....haven't laughed that hard in a minute.
The Vegetarian

reichsfuehrer SS

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2005, 06:34:48 PM »
all i can say is anyone with a username like "big4life" is an attention starved fag, owning complete.

big4life

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2005, 06:56:01 PM »
Oh Mirz, you'll always be a piece of garbage.  hey why don't you wash my car you fucking low life. 

reichsfuehrer SS

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2005, 06:58:34 PM »
can't right now too busy fucking your mom, after that it's on to your sister.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2005, 06:58:46 PM »
That is one of the best pics that I have ever seen!

:D She is one fine looking Bi-atch  huh :o Now don't you go gettin' no ideas , she is my biatch and if Mirz trys anything with her, I am going to bend him over and make him take it like man. :o