Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 6566 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: September 10, 2010, 12:22:09 AM »
Hi GH15,
I remember that you like the red top (thanktropin) HGH I found a good price for it from oxidelabs do you think that it's legit?
Also are also good "real" hygetropin and the new novocrine zenosim?

Many many thanks!

yes,, thanktropin red top is approved by gh15,,the highest quality gh you will find nwo days from china among the crap gh sent from there,, the red top are actually 12-13 units per vial insted of 10 thats why so strong,, dosed higher so you covered against lower potency ,,powder is strong though 97%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 12:37:23 AM »
[quote author=
gh,
Do you have anyone you respect? BB's, Music, actors, anything? You always put down this generation, y?
Plz leave my name off--thanks:-)
[/quote

? what am i operator service?,, i respect a lot of things but its not belong in this generation ,,this genration is failure and its children will grow to become an even worse generation ,,maybe their kids will create something better,,

in regarding to your question OFCOURSE i rspect things,, i respect arnold,, i respect labrada,, i respect greatness,,i respect steve perry,,i think he is the only thing that came out of americana that is worth missing,, its very hard to explain to the new generation that why exactly they are failure,,they know it within themselves,,but it would take pages over pages,,
the easiest way to explain it is to go listen to the song send her my love of journey with steve perry ,,or even faithfuly,,right after that greatness stopped and sinking started,, the americanos during clinton sank socially into the worst of the worst culture wize and its nto going t be easy recovery,,

so as said,,go take a listen to song liek send her my love and you understand why this generation can not and will never match greatness,, no one in his generation in the last 10 years put even one song thatr will remain forever,, its a failed generation as i said,,

they just dont have it in them,, they have nothing to achieve ,,they are talentness,, hopefully many years from now it will change in other aspect rather than music since music is over,,

in any case stop asskin me dumb questions not concerning bodybuilding ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 12:43:41 AM »
Nordic.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 12:45:18 AM »
so according to you Justin Bieber is talentless?

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2010, 12:54:32 AM »
so according to you Justin Bieber is talentless?

oh brother, who would have thought, a bieber guy.  ::)

listen here jackass, if you want to spread your gay/aids go do it on MD or smth but not here.

now go eat a dick bitch. Human pile of quicksand.

warchild

• Getbig III
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2010, 06:31:57 AM »
fuck off

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2010, 07:36:19 AM »
yes,, thanktropin red top is approved by gh15,,the highest quality gh you will find nwo days from china among the crap gh sent from there,, the red top are actually 12-13 units per vial insted of 10 thats why so strong,, dosed higher so you covered against lower potency ,,powder is strong though 97%

gh15 approved

great post, thank you God of Hormones.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2010, 08:07:13 AM »
Is oxide gear any good.  I see they carry parabolon, this is the one product I am struggling to find a good source of, most para is simply tren e relabelled.

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • I have to return some video tapes.
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2010, 08:32:14 AM »
Is oxide gear any good.  I see they carry parabolon, this is the one product I am struggling to find a good source of, most para is simply tren e relabelled.

Jesus. It's fuckin' UG gear. Oh yeah it's fantastic! Dosed super high under sterile conditions and whats on the label is whats in the bottle.  ::) Stop being a moron and take HG.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2010, 08:47:57 AM »
Jesus. It's fuckin' UG gear. Oh yeah it's fantasic! Dosed super high under sterile conditions and whats on the label is whats in the bottle.  ::) Stop being a morom and take HG.

You got any HG parabolan?
Thunderdome approved

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2010, 09:07:37 AM »

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2010, 10:41:50 AM »
So the concensus is that oxide labs is legit?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2010, 11:59:56 AM »

listen here jackass, if you want to spread your gay/aids go do it on MD or smth but not here.

nej tack herr svinpäls

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2010, 12:07:18 PM »

Steve Perry's pretty fucking queer himself.
Deep Tissue Massage

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2010, 01:12:04 PM »
Jesus. It's fuckin' UG gear. Oh yeah it's fantasic! Dosed super high under sterile conditions and whats on the label is whats in the bottle.  ::) Stop being a morom and take HG.

Yeah because you can't turn around without seeing a box of Negma Parabolan, prick.

I use HG gear more than most and have good access to it....in fact I have some Norma test enanthate ready to pin, oh and mustn't forget to take my Naposim D-Bol.

But sometimes you have to go UG.  I have a couple of labs in mind that have been tested out as ok on other parts of their ranges, but was asking for a general consensus on oxide.

Find me some HG tren hex then brains.....

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2010, 01:15:21 PM »
you spelled moron wrong(and fantastic)...great way to make your point of intelligence...

bench

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2010, 01:27:37 PM »

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2010, 01:49:06 PM »

"Do you have anyone you respect? BB's, Music, actors, anything? You always put down this generation, y?
Plz leave my name off--thanks:-)"

Oh brother..that question sounds like it came from a woman or some homo.  In other words, Howard asked this.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2010, 01:54:53 PM »

"Do you have anyone you respect? BB's, Music, actors, anything? You always put down this generation, y?
Plz leave my name off--thanks:-)"

Oh brother..that question sounds like it came from a woman or some homo.  In other words, Howard asked this.

could you even imagine the level of faggotry to send GH15 a post about what he respects............usua lly GH reveals the people name even when they ask him not to..........i wish he would reveal it here so i could haunt and bash this queer until he is scared to even post here anymore

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2010, 02:19:05 PM »
[quote author=
gh,
Do you have anyone you respect? BB's, Music, actors, anything? You always put down this generation, y?
Plz leave my name off--thanks:-)
[/quote

? what am i operator service?,, i respect a lot of things but its not belong in this generation ,,this genration is failure and its children will grow to become an even worse generation ,,maybe their kids will create something better,,

in regarding to your question OFCOURSE i rspect things,, i respect arnold,, i respect labrada,, i respect greatness,,i respect steve perry,,i think he is the only thing that came out of americana that is worth missing,, its very hard to explain to the new generation that why exactly they are failure,,they know it within themselves,,but it would take pages over pages,,
the easiest way to explain it is to go listen to the song send her my love of journey with steve perry ,,or even faithfuly,,right after that greatness stopped and sinking started,, the americanos during clinton sank socially into the worst of the worst culture wize and its nto going t be easy recovery,,

so as said,,go take a listen to song liek send her my love and you understand why this generation can not and will never match greatness,, no one in his generation in the last 10 years put even one song thatr will remain forever,, its a failed generation as i said,,

they just dont have it in them,, they have nothing to achieve ,,they are talentness,, hopefully many years from now it will change in other aspect rather than music since music is over,,

in any case stop asskin me dumb questions not concerning bodybuilding ,,

gh15 approved

x2, failed generation, America failing, soon America will be a Muslim nation and rise to the top again with morals and hard working citizens.

Women going around spreading diseases to men who are out whoring themselves at night clubs is not right in Allah's eyes and he has punished the USA for doing this disgusting practice among other disgusting things this new generation does. 
TEAM Nasser

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2010, 06:03:49 PM »
You got any HG parabolan?

Still stalking my posts I see.

UG gear is shit, whether it's para or test. Either make your own tren or light a match to your money.

Who's doing this testing you speak of?

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2010, 06:05:37 PM »

UG gear is shit, whether it's para or test. Either make your own tren or light a match to your money.

Not true, in another thread i said 80-90% of UG is shit, but there are some labs that produce the goods.

As for the testing, you will have to wonder....no one that you will know or can contact through a web site.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2010, 06:33:21 PM »
why don't you guys just come right out and post the websites?
I

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2010, 06:48:22 PM »

So you don't use tren, parabolan, or EQ?

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2010, 07:03:34 PM »
So you don't use tren, parabolan, or EQ?

Tren, yes. I make it myself. I know I don't have lab conditions but I'd rather give myself an infection than get it from bathroom brew from some jackass with fancy labels and bogus lab results.

I've had a few UG's tested and they are NEVER come back as they should. In one case it wasn't even the same substance in the bottle as on the label. IMO it's all bullshit. Sure they may put out a decent batch here and there but it isn't for me.