Author Topic: Exploiting 9_11 for fear and profit  (Read 3541 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Exploiting 9_11 for fear and profit
« on: September 10, 2010, 07:53:13 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Exploiting 9_11 for fear and profit
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 07:55:45 AM »
They are donating the money to charity fool.  This was already confirmed.  you are beyond pathetic. 

See you in November.   One and done. 

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 07:58:00 AM »
“[Y]ou know it took me about a year to start hating the 9-11 victims’ families? Took me about a year. And I had such compassion for them, and I really wanted to help them, and I was behind, you know, “Let’s give them money, let’s get this started.” All of this stuff. And I really didn’t — of the 3,000 victims’ families, I don’t hate all of them. Probably about 10 of them. And when I see a 9-11 victim family on television, or whatever, I’m just like, “Oh shut up!” I’m so sick of them because they’re always complaining. And we did our best for them. And, again, it’s only about 10.”

Guess who said that??? The great american patriot.. ::)
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 07:58:59 AM »
As if you far-leftists care about the families of the 9/11 victims. If you did you would support them as more are against the GZM than are for it. You want to talk about exploiting them? Look at ol' Olbermann. ::)

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2010, 08:03:49 AM »
As if you far-leftists care about the families of the 9/11 victims. If you did you would support them as more are against the GZM than are for it. You want to talk about exploiting them? Look at ol' Olbermann. ::)

I'm not surprised you always have an answer to everything. ::) On a serious note , making fun of the families of 9/11 and than pretending you have a higher sense of patriotism and charging people 200 bucks to attend and watch your shenanigans to me it looks kinda selfish and stupid. But hey , you're free to defend everything you believe is right. And I'm sure the date is an absolute coincidence just like his previous rally was.  ::) If you believe that than I'm sure you still believe in the tooth fairy.  ;)
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2010, 08:06:12 AM »
I'm not surprised you always have an answer to everything. ::) On a serious note , making fun of the families of 9/11 and than pretending you have a higher sense of patriotism and charging people 200 bucks to attend and watch your shenanigans to me it looks kinda selfish and stupid. But hey , you're free to defend everything you believe is right. And I'm sure the date is an absolute coincidence just like his previous rally was.  ::) If you believe that than I'm sure you still believe in the tooth fairy.  ;)

I didn't bother watching the video nor do I care about it because I don't like Sarah Palin, saw that it was an MSNBC clip and knew exactly where you were going with it.

Olbermann and other leftists are exploiting the few families that support the mosque (note: they are in the very small minority of 9/11 victim families supporting it) but I suppose you don't see a problem with that. Of course you don't.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2010, 08:08:51 AM »
“[Y]ou know it took me about a year to start hating the 9-11 victims’ families? Took me about a year. And I had such compassion for them, and I really wanted to help them, and I was behind, you know, “Let’s give them money, let’s get this started.” All of this stuff. And I really didn’t — of the 3,000 victims’ families, I don’t hate all of them. Probably about 10 of them. And when I see a 9-11 victim family on television, or whatever, I’m just like, “Oh shut up!” I’m so sick of them because they’re always complaining. And we did our best for them. And, again, it’s only about 10.”

Guess who said that??? The great american patriot.. ::)

This was about people screaming for more money after they already received millions of dollars. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2010, 08:20:25 AM »

By Ben Armbruster

Palin-Beck 9/11 Profiteering Event Promotor Says Rally Date Is Just A Coincidence
Prominent conservatives and right-wing groups are making plans to use the 9/11 anniversary this weekend to rake in some cash. Among them are Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck, who are teaming up for a rally in Anchorage, AK. The right-wing duo are charging attendees between $74 and $225 to hear them speak. The Hill reported, “There was no indication as to whom or what the proceeds will go.” And, the AP reports that promoters for the Palin/Beck rally seem to want to downplay this perceived 9/11 profiteering:

Event promoter Christopher Cox says the 9/11 date is a coincidence. Cox originally eyed Sept. 4, but didn’t want to compete with the Alaska State Fair.

Cox says Beck will be introduced by Palin, a potential 2012 White House contender who hasn’t announced her political intentions. Palin spokesman Doug McMarlin didn’t immediately return requests for comment.

Is it a coincidence that Beck’s rallies happen to fall on important dates in history? Or do he and Palin know that they’re exploiting them for personal, political, and or financial gain? After all, Beck’s “Restoring Honor” rally just happened to fall on the 47th anniversary of Martin Luther King’s “I Have A Dream” speech, and Beck just happened to deliver his speech near where King’s gave his nearly five decades ago. Beck denied that he knew he was scheduling his rally on the King speech anniversary. If they are coincidences, perhaps Beck isn’t much of a historian as some might think

coincidence hahahahaha

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2010, 08:46:10 AM »
the history channels been hijacked by lunatics with some crazy conspiracy theory of how poor cave dwellers flew the planes into the WTC buildings...
TEAM LAURA LEE!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2010, 08:50:13 AM »
the history channels been hijacked by lunatics with some crazy conspiracy theory of how poor cave dwellers flew the planes into the WTC buildings...

LOL!!  I love that one part, "Pools of molten steel hotter than jet fire still burning 6 weeks later, at temperature indicitive only of explosive material, are irrelevant because they are unrelated to al-Quida".

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2010, 09:05:57 AM »
By Ben Armbruster

Palin-Beck 9/11 Profiteering Event Promotor Says Rally Date Is Just A Coincidence
Prominent conservatives and right-wing groups are making plans to use the 9/11 anniversary this weekend to rake in some cash. Among them are Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck, who are teaming up for a rally in Anchorage, AK. The right-wing duo are charging attendees between $74 and $225 to hear them speak. The Hill reported, “There was no indication as to whom or what the proceeds will go.” And, the AP reports that promoters for the Palin/Beck rally seem to want to downplay this perceived 9/11 profiteering:

Event promoter Christopher Cox says the 9/11 date is a coincidence. Cox originally eyed Sept. 4, but didn’t want to compete with the Alaska State Fair.

Cox says Beck will be introduced by Palin, a potential 2012 White House contender who hasn’t announced her political intentions. Palin spokesman Doug McMarlin didn’t immediately return requests for comment.

Is it a coincidence that Beck’s rallies happen to fall on important dates in history? Or do he and Palin know that they’re exploiting them for personal, political, and or financial gain? After all, Beck’s “Restoring Honor” rally just happened to fall on the 47th anniversary of Martin Luther King’s “I Have A Dream” speech, and Beck just happened to deliver his speech near where King’s gave his nearly five decades ago. Beck denied that he knew he was scheduling his rally on the King speech anniversary. If they are coincidences, perhaps Beck isn’t much of a historian as some might think

coincidence hahahahaha
LOL but the NYC mosque trying to schedule their opening around 9/11 thats a coincidence right  ::) ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2010, 09:06:56 AM »
LOL!!  I love that one part, "Pools of molten steel hotter than jet fire still burning 6 weeks later, at temperature indicitive only of explosive material, are irrelevant because they are unrelated to al-Quida".
LOL are you sure thats not like youre condi rice idiocy?

I mean you parroted that for 9 yrs only to say you where wrong when faced with the results of a 2 sec google search... :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2010, 09:11:58 AM »
LOL are you sure thats not like youre condi rice idiocy?

I mean you parroted that for 9 yrs only to say you where wrong when faced with the results of a 2 sec google search... :D

Its amazing to me that people still cling on to CT's like this after 9 years and still don't even have a theory as to who, what, where, when, how, or why. 

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2010, 09:13:34 AM »

haahhaha exactly

it sucks bcause i watch history channel 24/7 but i cant take ther early september 911 conspiracy shows
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2010, 09:14:52 AM »
Its amazing to me that people still cling on to CT's like this after 9 years and still don't even have a theory as to who, what, where, when, how, or why. 

new pearl harbor? pnac  ???
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2010, 09:18:37 AM »
new pearl harbor? pnac  ???

Again - stop being lazy - give me the who, how, when where, etc. 

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2010, 09:22:24 AM »
Again - stop being lazy - give me the who, how, when where, etc. 

thats not my job friend

if you cant see the blatant holes on 911 i pity you lol
TEAM LAURA LEE!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2010, 09:22:51 AM »
Ill take a theory that stands up to more than a 2 sec google search  ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2010, 09:23:30 AM »
thats not my job friend

of course you do...

schweppes have you looked at the evidence that contradicts your theory?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2010, 09:26:07 AM »
thats not my job friend

Sorry - it does not work that way.  If you have a CT you think hold up to more than 5 seconds flat of scrutiny, please share with us since everything so far from holograms, to aliens, to giant snowman, have all failed miserably. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2010, 09:26:13 AM »
thats not my job friend

That is not the point, you are presenting a theory, if you want it to be a fact YOU have to provide proof/evidence. If you can't or won't then you are wasting my time.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2010, 09:37:33 AM »
LOL looks as though the ct'ers have been chased off yet another thread....

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2010, 10:48:53 AM »
Sorry - it does not work that way.  If you have a CT you think hold up to more than 5 seconds flat of scrutiny, please share with us since everything so far from holograms, to aliens, to giant snowman, have all failed miserably. 

3 YOU ARE LAME

You still have not answered my question regarding how 9 of the supposed hijackers are still alive??? I posted the links, posted the law suits they have against america and the media, I posted dtheir pictures there was even video of them in their respective countries condemning america for using their photos and claiming they were terrorist...and guess what? as expected you REMAINED SILENT ON THE MATTER. So again I ask...how did 9 men survive plane crashes, building collapses and explosions, and somehow manage to get out of america and fly back to their respective nations and resume their lives as farmers, jewelers, herders etc etc.

I will await your answer or excuses or SILENCE
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2010, 10:51:38 AM »
3 YOU ARE LAME

You still have not answered my question regarding how 9 of the supposed hijackers are still alive??? I posted the links, posted the law suits they have against america and the media, I posted dtheir pictures there was even video of them in their respective countries condemning america for using their photos and claiming they were terrorist...and guess what? as expected you REMAINED SILENT ON THE MATTER. So again I ask...how did 9 men survive plane crashes, building collapses and explosions, and somehow manage to get out of america and fly back to their respective nations and resume their lives as farmers, jewelers, herders etc etc.

I will await your answer or excuses or SILENCE

Yawn x 500000000000000000000000 00 

when 90-5 of these people share the same name its not that hard to confuse these animals no? 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2010, 11:06:02 AM »
I love this cockamamie story now that the govt. or whoever would go through all this trouble to fabricate this attack and then leave the people they're framing for it alive. How can anyone not see how fucking stupid that theory is? It's the dumbest of the entire bunch. Plotting out every single intricacy of an attack of that magnitude and leaving a glaring point like that out. Yeah, that makes sense. I'd rank that idiotic theory up there with the hologram one.  ::)

Get the fuck out of here Samson, you katwa trash.