Author Topic: ok...the new eminem  (Read 9501 times)

spinnis

Re: ok...the new eminem
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2010, 05:16:18 AM »
Favorite freestyle with tom green lol

x is supposed to also freestyle but raps something from one of his songs  ::) (not saying tom did either but still owned with his old school style lol)

spinnis

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2010, 05:22:08 AM »
also like these ones

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2010, 06:46:51 AM »
Best spitter EVER. Noone comes REMOTELY close.

CC973

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2010, 07:07:51 AM »
Most freestyle are writtens....there are very few who can come off the top and still be dope.

This dude Life Mc is a beast with the freestyles.

CC973

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2010, 07:08:55 AM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2010, 10:06:25 AM »
Best spitter EVER. Noone comes REMOTELY close.

pathetic, ridiculous, pitiful... retarded.

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2010, 10:10:45 AM »
Rap is gay.

Hope that helps.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2010, 02:05:47 PM »
actually...vanilla ice was the prototype...just forgot to get signed by Dr Dre.

He's more on the lines of the beastie boys. He's a little more real, less of a joke. I mean he's poor white trash, you can't get more legit than that.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2010, 02:52:39 PM »
pathetic, ridiculous, pitiful... retarded.

how many people have you had sexual intercourse with?
DAWG

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2010, 07:16:39 PM »
That Eminem shit was nice. 8)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2010, 07:23:52 PM »
How can Eminem still be so angry when he is worth 115 million dollars? Shit is pathetic. Does he still sing about his mommie issue's? Fucking pretentious CIA shill ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2010, 07:30:20 PM »
How can Eminem still be so angry when he is worth 115 million dollars? Shit is pathetic. Does he still sing about his mommie issue's? Fucking pretentious CIA shill ::)

He doesn't rap about that stuff too much anymore...More about his trials and tribulations that normal people can relate to vs. some bling, bullshit 1% of us can.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2010, 07:33:49 PM »
He doesn't rap about that stuff too much anymore...More about his trials and tribulations that normal people can relate to vs. some bling, bullshit 1% of us can.

X2.....Listen to his song "Insane"....It may be entertaining, but covers a true issue
You Can't Do It!!!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2010, 08:11:55 PM »

x3 his new shit is on point with everyday issues we all face...I cant stand when people run there mouth without knowing the facts...
DAWG

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2010, 08:21:27 PM »
is the shit...no wonder this album has been number 1 for like 2 months

What are you talkin bout man he has sold out to cash in, hes capable pretty amazing rhymes and wordplay and was even the best MC in the world at the time- which is pretty cool shit considering hes white.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2010, 12:43:53 AM »
I was glad when this took over the #1 spot from him.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2010, 03:37:49 AM »
What are you talkin bout man he has sold out to cash in, hes capable pretty amazing rhymes and wordplay and was even the best MC in the world at the time- which is pretty cool shit considering hes white.

Em's last two albums were garbage...Recovery is not only on par with his older stuff but has far more depth and shows the growth not only as an artist but in life as well...IDK if you have heard the entire album but I would say the two singles he has put out are the weakest songs on the album...That being said I challenge anyone to smoke a doobie and listen to it from beginning to end and not be impressed...
DAWG

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2010, 06:41:40 AM »
the only time i can tolerate em is when he is dropping a freestyle.

Lyrically, he is on point with Pac. Slim is THAT good!

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2010, 06:43:44 AM »
Em's last two albums were garbage...Recovery is not only on par with his older stuff but has far more depth and shows the growth not only as an artist but in life as well...IDK if you have heard the entire album but I would say the two singles he has put out are the weakest songs on the album...That being said I challenge anyone to smoke a doobie and listen to it from beginning to end and not be impressed...

GREATEST AVATAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2010, 06:53:13 AM »
One shouldn't have to be smoked out to be impressed. If it don't reach, it don't reach. Reality is I rarely listen to rap, cause the best shit is the undaground shit and mixtapes. The albums that they put out for commercial shit sucks. A mofo can't be angry when he's got millions in the bank, yes he had a fucked up life and chances are his daughter will be a fucked up rich kid. When dad and mom is fucked up, so will the kids...all in all, hip hop is money making vehicle for Record Companies, and they will ride the whore out. Em knows this and plays his part

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2010, 06:53:57 AM »
x3 his new shit is on point with everyday issues we all face...I cant stand when people run there mouth without knowing the facts...

So you know all the facts about Eminem do ya. Well did you know that Dr.Dre is bisexual and Eminem was "his" boy for years? Thats a dark secret that even other rappers aren't allowed to really talk about. ;)

CC973

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2010, 06:59:55 AM »
ehh pac is very overrated.  he didn't become a "great mc" until after his death.  he had a few nice songs but overall his lyrics lacked complexity and his flow was pretty generic.  put him up against some of the truly great mc's like rakim, kool g rap, kane, krs, biggie, nas, big l, and others,  there is really no comparison.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2010, 10:53:07 AM »
So you know all the facts about Eminem do ya. Well did you know that Dr.Dre is bisexual and Eminem was "his" boy for years? Thats a dark secret that even other rappers aren't allowed to really talk about. ;)

I have also heard that about Dre.
Eazy E made a point of pointing it out that he wasnt the straightest tool in the box.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2010, 10:59:20 AM »
what a world we now live in when "eminem" is considered as an intelectual producing deep music...

seriously how can you fucking retards listen to that crap, the very same crap he s been doing for years, always the same annoying stuff.

It was ok at first (it was something new) but I can't even stand it now.. nothing but constant whining and bitching.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2010, 11:16:29 AM »
7 years ago, I was in a band and we were playing  a party.  we kept a beat going musically, and this white kid nate came up on the mic... and he just went person to person in the party - completely dissing every single person... ripping on their shoes, making fun of their drink choice, dogging their girl - and rhyming the whole time.  

I was way more impressed with that, than anyone who deliverd pre-written and rehearsed raps.  This kid just had the whole party laughing nonstop.. ripping on "ya wearing shitty shoes and sippin smirnoff ice, he got an ugly girl but she sure go cook nice"...  Lines like that, it was pretty funny.