Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 675 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: September 10, 2010, 11:50:53 PM »
[quote author=
Hi GH15,
first of all I want to thank you for the help that you give getbiggers, secondly, I am from Italy and would like to know who is your favorite female singer-musician, and who you think is the best female musician up to date.
Thanks!!
(I would like you to leave my name out Please)
[/quote

favortie female musician? i dont have any today ,,all whores and no talent
in  general musician if you mean ,,um its between madona and cyndi louper,,very hard to decide since both are top artists in history of music ,,meaning when it is all set and done their songs will remain in many many years from now,, madona is madona and cyndi made a movie famous partly because of songs ,,goonies,,plus many other masterpieces  along career,, both play all instruments and both write lyrics and music to their songs,,another thing cindy done is making the song we are the world better if you take notice to the way she come in there out of no where,,this what made the song ,,and created a generation of wanna be later such as the whores you see today that lack the talent of writing music to begin with,,

when it come to voice,,witney houston,,will never have any better singer when it come to voice,,female singer pre drugs

i also told i dont like personal question,,this is bodybuilding board

gh15 approved

fallen angel

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 12:30:38 AM »
What is Madonna's GH regimen, what sort of dosages and timing?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 01:10:55 AM »
whats your favorite colour god?