Author Topic: Ronny Rockell 4 Wochen von Herrn Olympia, Mit seiner Mutter  (Read 1328 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Ronny Rockell 4 Wochen von Herrn Olympia, Mit seiner Mutter
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 10:39:54 AM »
wow...an O competitor who missed a couple meals 4 wks out to go see his mom is unheard of.  he got alotta Ronnie Coleman in him.  God Bless and hope he gets a top 10 spot.

maybe someone can post a phil "i have to get all my 7 meals in and call rambod" or kai "no BS philosophy lessons, no top 3 O spot" vid.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 10:58:51 AM »
looks freaking great. his on his way to a real back and when he finally gets those hanging lats he can be deadly.

Crossbow

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 11:57:10 AM »
:D

Ja Wol!

Jawohl, you wanted to say.
Hardcore East German accent, bad translations.

his Mom must have had an interesting life - Born towards the end or just after WW II, growing up in the Soviet zone and then the GDR and now seeing her son go to all the places she could have only dreamt about

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2010, 12:03:02 PM »
wow...an O competitor who missed a couple meals 4 wks out to go see his mom is unheard of.  he got alotta Ronnie Coleman in him.  God Bless and hope he gets a top 10 spot.

maybe someone can post a phil "i have to get all my 7 meals in and call rambod" or kai "no BS philosophy lessons, no top 3 O spot" vid.

lol  :D :D
X