Author Topic: Univet Tren  (Read 5196 times)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Univet Tren
« on: September 12, 2010, 05:40:17 AM »
Any experiences with this brand?

4thAD

Re: Univet Tren
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 10:50:42 AM »
Mike there are way better choices out there bro.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 01:09:35 PM »
is univet being made by the china man? i wouldnt use it, it would probably hurt like any of the china man's stuff. a lot.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 01:13:50 PM »
Mike there are way better choices out there bro.

I know. Prices were good and I fell for it.

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 03:15:51 PM »
is univet being made by the china man? i wouldnt use it, it would probably hurt like any of the china man's stuff. a lot.

From what I understand it is now being made by IP China. Its def no longer authentic univet.

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2010, 08:46:27 PM »
jinan makes amazingly smooth painless tren...ask anyone that's used It and i'm sure you won't hear anything but good things

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2010, 11:06:15 PM »
if it is ipchina i wont touch it. had some prop and did delt shots. couldnt rain my arms a day or two after. the shit just hurt. i threw out the rest.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2010, 09:18:07 AM »
Why anyone would buy tren instead of make there own is beyond me ??

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2010, 09:44:57 AM »

Because tren from real tren powder blows fina from pellets out of the water. Not the same tren at all, if the powders are top of the line.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2010, 04:13:07 PM »

Umm maybe because some of us have more important things to do with our time than to play mr. chemist and brew up some steroids in our kitchen.  Plus if you ever get caught making even a small amount of tren or any other steroid for that matter you end up getting charged with trafficking...........a lot more severe than minor posession. 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2010, 04:36:51 PM »
I always thought homebrew was better than ugl..

. Whats the best tren around these days?
l

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2010, 06:10:47 PM »
Jinan was the shit

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2010, 08:08:36 PM »

x2 i always thoguht homebrewed tren from fina pallets was the best tren one could have.
what would be the differences from fina pellet tren and tren made from top powders?

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2010, 08:24:04 PM »

x2

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2010, 08:29:47 PM »
jinan!

4thAD

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2010, 12:08:13 AM »
x2 i always thoguht homebrewed tren from fina pallets was the best tren one could have.
what would be the differences from fina pellet tren and tren made from top powders?

Purity, kind of the same difference between HG gear, and a UGL that has shitty powders that are not tested.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2010, 08:56:14 AM »

It is

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2010, 08:57:52 AM »
Umm maybe because some of us have more important things to do with our time than to play mr. chemist and brew up some steroids in our kitchen.  Plus if you ever get caught making even a small amount of tren or any other steroid for that matter you end up getting charged with trafficking...........a lot more severe than minor posession. 

Like post on getbig  ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2010, 08:46:33 AM »
gonna disagree with 4th on this one. fina pellets offer 100% pure tren ace. if you do the conversion correctly and take your time. and its guaranteed to be 100% pure. any UG making tren has to go on their sources word that what their getting is legit, and even in that case access to pur epowders isnt common, at least in my experience with powders. since there is no available tren anywhere that can be guaranteed to be real tren, fina pellets are the ONLY way of knowing for sur eyouve got 100% pure and real trenbolone acetate... again, youve got to take your time on the extraction and do it right. get the hormone isolated and dry it out and weigh it on its own..   extraction % is never 100% (yuou will always lose a little bit of the tren ace during extraction process), but the end result is always pure

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2010, 02:20:53 PM »
^ Yeah, i agree with tbombz on this one, i have yet to homebrew myself since i've been using hg amps, but tbombz's logic on this one is sound. If i ever want to do tren i'll have to use ugl tren since that's easy for me to get (much easier than fina pellets), but i'll try homebrew on something else for sure. 8) Also guys keep telling me that this batch of ugl tren was much weaker/stronger than the last one and that has to be the chinese powders and their differences and nothing else...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

4thAD

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2010, 10:29:45 AM »
tren from real tren powders is the way to go. This is not even really debatable. I'm not talking trashy Chinese powders either. Its like saying home brew gear is better than HG.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2010, 12:33:56 PM »
tren from real tren powders is the way to go. This is not even really debatable. I'm not talking trashy Chinese powders either. Its like saying home brew gear is better than HG.

Of course, but it's hard/impossible to know which tren is made from the good powders and which is not, at least before you try...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

4thAD

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2010, 09:46:09 AM »
Of course, but it's hard/impossible to know which tren is made from the good powders and which is not, at least before you try...

Yes this is true. I am not saying that all tren from powders is better than fina from pellets. That would kind of be a blanket statement. There are tren manufacturers out there that get tren powder that is equivalent to HG Raws. Tested before it is made and tested again after production.

Most people don't have the connections for the really good raws. Most are using shitty Chinese raws that are all over the net. There are a select few who actually make very pure trenbolone, and I will tell you it is much better than fina from pellets. I have run both and the real tren wins every time.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2010, 06:06:39 PM »
if its quality raw tren powder, then of course its going to be better than tren pellets. it seems like were in agreement then. for those that dont have acess to real tren powder, fina is the way to go. most people dont have acess to that kind of a connection

4thAD

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2010, 06:32:54 PM »
if its quality raw tren powder, then of course its going to be better than tren pellets. it seems like were in agreement then. for those that dont have acess to real tren powder, fina is the way to go. most people dont have acess to that kind of a connection

Absolutely agree with this statement.