Author Topic: Does a spider bite make you fat?  (Read 33509 times)

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
Re: Has anyone done a dirty bulk using the spider bite method?
« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2010, 10:04:13 AM »
Are spiders like steroids ?
Can I use a brown recluse for bulking up  then a Daddy longlegs for cutting?

I believe Weider Principle # 4,352 recommends fire ants for cutting.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2010, 10:11:54 AM »
I've never seen meals measured in temporal units.  You might be on to something here!
Good point! Although, I usually measure my drinking binges episodes in such units.   :)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Re: I understand how a spider bite can make you fat but
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2010, 10:12:57 AM »
Y'all been warned....

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Have we seen your muscular body yet
No Worries 4 me

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2010, 10:17:11 AM »
I believe Weider Principle # 4,352 recommends fire ants for cutting.

No no, it's carpenter ants for cutting.  Fire ants for tanning.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2010, 10:30:10 AM »
Have we seen your muscular body yet

Just PM me for teh newdz....I'll include a painfully boring annectdote about some person I ripped off in a t-shirt scheme 20 years ago at no additional cost.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2010, 10:47:13 AM »
Just PM me for teh newdz....I'll include a painfully boring annectdote about some person I ripped off in a t-shirt scheme 20 years ago at no additional cost.

Way to side step.  Obviously you must look worse than me if you can't post a photo.  So just keep talking so we all can believe you are a well buiult and muscular stud like the other girls on here who talk shit but are ashamed and afraid to post their pic.  No reason why if you shit talk you can't post a photo unless you look like shit and you are to much of a pussy to take it. We understand.
No Worries 4 me

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2010, 11:02:13 AM »
Way to side step.  Obviously you must look worse than me if you can't post a photo.  So just keep talking so we all can believe you are a well buiult and muscular stud like the other girls on here who talk shit but are ashamed and afraid to post their pic.  No reason why if you shit talk you can't post a photo unless you look like shit and you are to much of a pussy to take it. We understand.
You act like you posted that pic your fat self, but what really happen is the person that took that pic threw it up even though you begged him not to. ;)

Asking a guy for a pic of his muscular body=gay, but since you'll never get laid again it makes sense that you like boys now.

Keep living the dream, stinky.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2010, 11:02:42 AM »

Look worse than you? C'mon tubby....that just ain't happening. You make Jabba the Hut look tall and thin.

But the real re-direct here isn't about a picture - it's about the numerous people that have come on here saying you owe them money. I couldn't care less about your 85% bodyfat, food-stained t-shirt, or homeless wino fingernails. The fact that you've ripped so many people off and seem to think that it's no big deal really shows the type of person you are.

And thief/Keith, you really shouldn't use the collective "we" in your posts...considering you're solidly in the laughingstock group of Get Biggers.

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2010, 11:08:25 AM »
Look worse than you? C'mon tubby....that just ain't happening. You make Jabba the Hut look tall and thin.

But the real re-direct here isn't about a picture - it's about the numerous people that have come on here saying you owe them money. I couldn't care less about your 85% bodyfat, food-stained t-shirt, or homeless wino fingernails. The fact that you've ripped so many people off and seem to think that it's no big deal really shows the type of person you are.

And thief/Keith, you really shouldn't use the collective "we" in your posts...considering you're solidly in the laughingstock group of Get Biggers.
Don't you love how he brags about how successful his daughter is and how she's buying sum mansion in Hawaii, but he had to send her money last week for a speeding ticket cause she was broke ::)

Oh and don't forget yellow gap teeth ;D

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2010, 11:24:08 AM »
Don't you love how he brags about how successful his daughter is and how she's buying sum mansion in Hawaii, but he had to send her money last week for a speeding ticket cause she was broke ::)

Oh and don't forget yellow gap teeth ;D

EPioc jealousy.  Don't boy maybe when youy graduate you can get a job.  hahahaha your ignorance is amazing.  I have two daughters.  hahahahaah youare a fucking moron.  hahahahaah owned agai  you gotta love you no brainers and weak pussys.  Man you are too easy to make fun of.  hahaha
No Worries 4 me

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2010, 11:39:20 AM »
LMAO You'll go pro when you mix arachnid venom with one eastern diamondback rattler bite. I heard that's how Branch went pro...

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2010, 11:39:26 AM »
EPioc jealousy.  Don't boy maybe when youy graduate you can get a job.  hahahaha your ignorance is amazing.  I have two daughters.  hahahahaah youare a fucking moron.  hahahahaah owned agai  you gotta love you no brainers and weak pussys.  Man you are too easy to make fun of.  hahaha

Don't be afraid to use spell check blimpo...it's free.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2010, 11:42:12 AM »
"real" soda makes me sick now that I've gotten so used to the diet variety.

yep

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2010, 11:42:41 AM »
1 litre of high protein chocolate sauce

Epic.....

;D

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2010, 12:23:15 PM »
Don't be afraid to use spell check blimpo...it's free.
If it was like eating a case of twinkies you know this fat slob would be using it all the time, but he rather type like a retard.

Or maybe it's because his fingers are to fat :o

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2010, 12:26:19 PM »
K I just got bitten a few hours ago, feeling a little sick and bloated from the spiderbite but the 5kg of twinkies I ate topped off with a gallon of vanilla milkshake may also be contributing to it but if I get fat its from the spiderbite, Ill keep you posted.

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2010, 12:31:39 PM »
K I just got bitten a few hours ago, feeling a little sick and bloated from the spiderbite but the 5kg of twinkies I ate topped off with a gallon of vanilla milkshake may also be contributing to it but if I get fat its from the spiderbite, Ill keep you posted.
Yeah ok loses! you kids make me laugh. when youre done sleeping im you moms basement then you can talk. how bout a nice naked pic of yourself?again you kids wish you had my lifeYoull just jelous because you can see your dicks and i havent in years.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #117 on: September 14, 2010, 12:35:17 PM »

Dude, where do your get your spiders? I hear UG has some excellent mexican brown in circulation, clean bite, minimal sting.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #118 on: September 14, 2010, 12:36:21 PM »
Yeah ok loses! you kids make me laugh. when youre done sleeping im you moms basement then you can talk. how bout a nice naked pic of yourself?again you kids wish you had my lifeYoull just jelous because you can see your dicks and i havent in years.

lol

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #119 on: September 14, 2010, 12:38:00 PM »
Are spiders like steroids ?
Can I use a brown recluse for bulking up  then a Daddy longlegs for cutting?

Somebody sold you some fake shit, Daddy Long Legs are not arachnids. Bitches feel creepy crawling on the back of your neck, though.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 14, 2010, 12:38:53 PM »
Dude, where do your get your spiders? I hear UG has some excellent mexican brown in circulation, clean bite, minimal sting.

Its Plasmosis's new line, Arachnamosis, promises 410% lean fat growth from a single bite.

Canuck

• Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: September 14, 2010, 12:39:53 PM »
Sorry this bulking plan is only a myth, Keith got bitten by a REALLY REALLY FAT Radio active Spider

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #122 on: September 14, 2010, 12:43:07 PM »
Lots of studs in this thread are now in Pellius' watchlist.

Just pray you don't run into him in a dark alley someday, ya mongrels >:(

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 14, 2010, 12:44:37 PM »
Lots of studs in this thread are now in Pellius' watchlist.

Just pray you don't run into him in a dark alley someday, mongrels >:(

Was he one of the Ninjas that jumped Flex wheeler?If so how did Wheeler survive?Did Pellius also do the death touch to Tom Prince's Kidneys?

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #124 on: September 14, 2010, 12:48:12 PM »
Its Plasmosis's new line, Arachnamosis, promises 410% lean fat growth from a single bite.

This is just so wong.  ;D