Author Topic: Does a spider bite make you fat?  (Read 33472 times)

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
Re: Has anyone done a dirty bulk using the spider bite method?
« Reply #125 on: September 14, 2010, 12:50:27 PM »
Was he one of the Ninjas that jumped Flex wheeler?If so how did Wheeler survive?Did Pellius also do the death touch to Tom Prince's Kidneys?
Isn't he terrifying ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #126 on: September 14, 2010, 12:51:25 PM »
Was he one of the Ninjas that jumped Flex wheeler?If so how did Wheeler survive?Did Pellius also do the death touch to Tom Prince's Kidneys?

Haha I don't know, but I think he trained Batman under the name Ra's al Ghul.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: September 14, 2010, 12:54:08 PM »
Yeah ok loses! you kids make me laugh. when youre done sleeping im you moms basement then you can talk. how bout a nice naked pic of yourself?again you kids wish you had my lifeYoull just jelous because you can see your dicks and i havent in years.

Fucking brilliant....

;D ;D ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: I understand how a spider bite can make you fat but
« Reply #128 on: September 14, 2010, 01:24:33 PM »
ahahahahahaha

here comes phallus the 70 year old internet warrior to tell us all about how much of a deadly weapon he is. just looking at him will can cause death. ahahahahahahahaha oh brother.

I can see my tongue in cheek comment went over your head. You really are not a very bright guy, are you?

I can see how much it grates on you that someone much older looks, and is, in so much better shape than you. That why you stay in hiding and wouldn't dare post a pic.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: September 14, 2010, 01:27:46 PM »
;D

And we are still waiting for you to back up your boast listing all the great accomplishments in your life that would put Keith to shame.

Another face-less, picture-less, bitch talking shit behind a computer.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: September 14, 2010, 01:29:40 PM »
You act like you posted that pic your fat self, but what really happen is the person that took that pic threw it up even though you begged him not to. ;)

Asking a guy for a pic of his muscular body=gay, but since you'll never get laid again it makes sense that you like boys now.

Keep living the dream, stinky.

God, you're a moron. Keith has posted many pics of himself. How about you, punk?

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #131 on: September 14, 2010, 01:37:26 PM »
Hey ethiopian gut.

The pics he's posted is from 20 yrs ago.

He did not post the pic of himself where he weighs 500lbs.

You=pwned!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: September 14, 2010, 01:46:58 PM »
Hey ethiopian gut.

The pics he's posted is from 20 yrs ago.

He did not post the pic of himself where he weighs 500lbs.

You=pwned!

Rich coming from someone who has never posted any pics, at any time, ever on this board.

And actually, when you post a pic of your gut you will be pwned -- which is why you don't and won't. I ain't winning any BB shows but I can say with a high degree of certainty that you have never, and will never, match this "gut".

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #133 on: September 14, 2010, 02:10:44 PM »
Oh brother! another 150lb meth head from the island.

You better have abs ffs!

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #134 on: September 14, 2010, 02:21:40 PM »

Silverback Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #135 on: September 14, 2010, 02:38:48 PM »
Fuck man, you guys are brutal!  ;D
I'm goin' in...

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: September 14, 2010, 03:14:10 PM »
Oh brother! another 150lb meth head from the island.

You better have abs ffs!

You claim to have a long list accomplishments that will put Keith to shame. You criticize other people's physiques with the implication that you can do better. Yet, you back up nothing. That is one of the differences between your generation and the generation that Keith and I come from. Yours is a shallow, vacuous and hollow one which is why you can shoot your mouth off in anonymity and never back up your claims.

And I can assure you, my vapid friend, that at just under 6'2" I tip the scales at a bit more than 150 lbs. How about you?

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #137 on: September 14, 2010, 03:39:51 PM »
You claim to have a long list accomplishments that will put Keith to shame. You criticize other people's physiques with the implication that you can do better. Yet, you back up nothing. That is one of the differences between your generation and the generation that Keith and I come from. Yours is a shallow, vacuous and hollow one which is why you can shoot your mouth off in anonymity and never back up your claims.

And I can assure you, my vapid friend, that at just under 6'2" I tip the scales at a bit more than 150 lbs. How about you?

Your generation ::)

Take it easy ice head.

I was referring to the pic of Funk51 that you guys were all ripping and yes he has done more than both of you combined.

Now stick that in your ice pipe and smoke it, leather face.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: September 14, 2010, 04:03:02 PM »
Your generation ::)

Take it easy ice head.

I was referring to the pic of Funk51 that you guys were all ripping and yes he has done more than both of you combined.

Now stick that in your ice pipe and smoke it, leather face.

Yes, my generation. You want to dispute that?

And forget about Funk51 or anyone else. You were the one out of the blue starting a thread ripping on someone you know very little about. What about you? What have you done? Show us how great in shape you are?

And that's the difference. MY generation backs up what they say. Guys like Coach, Wes, Groink, Keith.... Guys like you just talk and hide.

Now go back to updating your MySpace and Facebook account before your pedicure appointment you metro fag.

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #139 on: September 14, 2010, 04:07:55 PM »
Yes, my generation. You want to dispute that?

And forget about Funk51 or anyone else. You were the one out of the blue starting a thread ripping on someone you know very little about. What about you? What have you done? Show us how great in shape you are?

And that's the difference. MY generation backs up what they say. Guys like Coach, Wes, Groink, Keith.... Guys like you just talk and hide.

Now go back to updating your MySpace and Facebook account before your pedicure appointment you metro fag.

Yes lets discuss since were around the same age, you lame dick.

Now remember no icey in paradisy.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: September 14, 2010, 04:13:37 PM »

Good God! You're the same age/generation as I am!!! And you're ripping on my physique???? LOL! Then you of all people should know how hard it is to stay in shape once you get over forty. A perfect example is you. Now, going by the odds, I KNOW that physique wise I blow you away. Absolutely blow you away. And you wouldn't dare prove it otherwise because you can't. So STFU! You lose!

But that's what's great about the internet. You can talk shit without showing yourself. And that now explains why you post pics of other people claiming it's you.

You're a disgrace.

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #141 on: September 14, 2010, 04:16:59 PM »
Good God! You're the same age/generation as I am!!! And you're ripping on my physique???? LOL! Then you of all people should know how hard it is to stay in shape once you get over forty. A perfect example is you. Now, going by the odds, I KNOW that physique wise I blow you away. Absolutely blow you away. And you wouldn't dare prove it otherwise because you can't. So STFU! You lose!

But that's what's great about the internet. You can talk shit without showing yourself. And that now explains why you post pics of other people claiming it's you.

You're a disgrace.

::)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: September 14, 2010, 04:19:43 PM »

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #143 on: September 14, 2010, 04:25:03 PM »
Oh and I know between the sun and the ice you're a little retarded, but you in no way are in Groinks and Coaches and myselfs league.

Hope that heeps. :D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #144 on: September 14, 2010, 04:31:48 PM »

if you are the same age why are you posting pics of you when you were in your 20's ?
175lbs by 31st July

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: September 14, 2010, 04:33:32 PM »
Oh and I know between the sun and the ice you're a little retarded, but you in no way are in Groinks and Coaches and myselfs league.

Hope that heeps. :D

I never said that I was in Coach's and Groink's league. I said I was in their generation. Try to keep up. What I did say is that I blow you away. And that's why you keep avoiding the issue of posting a pic. You know that you look like shit and would be laughed off the board if you did post a pic.

Hope that "heeps". Also, note the use of an apostrophe in the possessive case. Sucks that this retard has to point out your spelling and punctuation errors.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: September 14, 2010, 04:36:44 PM »
if you are the same age why are you posting pics of you when you were in your 20's ?

That wasn't him. He's one of those turds that post pics of others claiming it's him. I can only imagine what he looks like in real life. It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't go around criticizing other people's physiques. But it's always the ones that never show themselves that are the biggest critics.

He's your typical pussy and coward.

Post your pic, Bitch! Show us how great you are that you can ridicule others!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #147 on: September 14, 2010, 04:48:22 PM »
I never said that I was in Coach's and Groink's league. I said I was in their generation. Try to keep up. What I did say is that I blow you away. And that's why you keep avoiding the issue of posting a pic. You know that you look like shit and would be laughed off the board if you did post a pic.

Hope that "heeps". Also, note the use of an apostrophe in the possessive case. Sucks that this retard has to point out your spelling and punctuation errors.

is groink the same age as you ?
175lbs by 31st July

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: September 14, 2010, 05:03:14 PM »
is groink the same age as you ?

I think Groink is 45. I'm 50. Guys like Coach and Wes are in much better shape than I am in. But they don't talk shit about other people's physiques and can more than hold their own with anybody on this board. It's pussies like this trustnoone fag that you know looks like shit but sits in hiding criticizing others.

Come out, trustnoone. You want to talk shit. Come out of hiding, coward!

But you know he won't. He'd be laughed off the board. 

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #149 on: September 14, 2010, 05:05:23 PM »
Guys like that should just have their accounts deleted, plain and simple.