Author Topic: Does a spider bite make you fat?  (Read 33486 times)

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
Does a spider bite make you fat?
« on: September 12, 2010, 08:55:20 AM »
How does it turn you into a slob ???

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: I understand how a spider bite can make you fat but
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 09:02:10 AM »
Keith is cool.  We're hoping he can take that weight off.  8)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 09:17:40 AM »

Yea how does that happen?  Maybe you can tell us how you got fat and that might help
No Worries 4 me

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 09:20:35 AM »
Yea how does that happen?  Maybe you can tell us how you got fat and that might help
I'm not the one with food stains on my shirt, overgrown fingernails and ashy elbows.

And don't even get me started on your teeth.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 09:26:07 AM »
I'm not the one with food stains on my shirt, overgrown fingernails and ashy elbows.

And don't even get me started on your teeth.

sorry I am not a model like you.  Please post pics so I can see how a true man should look like. 
No Worries 4 me

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2010, 09:27:58 AM »
Keith definitely has one good thing going for him: He isn't Goodrum  :D :D :D
X

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2010, 09:29:02 AM »
sorry I am not a model like you.  Please post pics so I can see how a true man should look like. 
Has nothing to do with looks

I'm talking about something you don't have. Hygiene!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2010, 09:33:53 AM »
Keith definitely has one good thing going for him: He isn't Goodrum  :D :D :D

I like the way you think.  I actually have  two now.  I am not trustnoone either.

Has nothing to do with looks

I'm talking about something you don't have. Hygiene!

My hygiene is fine.  So if you were thinkiing about licking my asshole it should be okay for you.  By the way what are the reasons you won't post a photo.  Either you are fat, a skinny twink and your hygiene is really bad.  What two are you?  By the way how old are you.  Have you even graduated from H.S. yet
No Worries 4 me

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2010, 09:43:14 AM »
I like the way you think.  I actually have  two now.  I am not trustnoone either.

My hygiene is fine.  So if you were thinkiing about licking my asshole it should be okay for you.  By the way what are the reasons you won't post a photo.  Either you are fat, a skinny twink and your hygiene is really bad.  What two are you?  By the way how old are you.  Have you even graduated from H.S. yet
Pics don't lie ;)

How bout you post a recent pic up without looking like a slob and I'll do the same....Deal?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2010, 09:48:56 AM »
Pics don't lie ;)

How bout you post a recent pic up without looking like a slob and I'll do the same....Deal?

Holding up a sign that says, "GB is my life."  :D ;D ;D We already know what Keith looks like.  This sign would ensure that it really is you  :D
X

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2010, 09:50:55 AM »
theres no life outside getbig. getbig is the universe = god

Magnus

• Getbig III
  • my english sucks (not from US)
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2010, 09:51:25 AM »

you instead were always into tea-bagging trust?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2010, 09:52:53 AM »
A spider bite does not make you fat.

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2010, 09:54:33 AM »
A spider bite does not make you fat.

"1"
How many spiders have you been bitten by?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2010, 09:57:08 AM »

There's nothing about the actual spider bite that can cause your body to gain weight.  An inflammatory response to an insect bite doesn't make you fat.  The tissue might get swollen, but that's not due to weight gain, that's simply the inflammatory response.

If he was subsequently placed on steroids (Corticosteroids) to reduce inflammation and then started getting swollen due to water retention, that's another story, but still not true weight gain.

"1"

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2010, 09:58:36 AM »
Pics don't lie ;)

I am not the one saying shit.  I admit I look like shit now.  You are the one with the big mouth.  Now back it up.  Don't tell me you are afraid people will make fun of you.  Are you a pussy.  Come on if Goodrum can do it you can.  Come on pussy post a photo taken today.  You have a cell phone don't you.  Or are you not old enough to have one.  Ask mommy to take one of you after you make your bed.  Come on big mouth back it up.  Quit being a pussy.  
No Worries 4 me

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2010, 09:58:45 AM »
There's nothing about the actual spider bite that can cause your body to gain weight.  An inflammatory response to an insect bite doesn't make you fat.  The tissue might get swollen, but that's not due to weight gain, that's simply the inflammatory response.

If he was subsequently placed on steroids (Corticosteroids) to reduce inflammation and then started getting swollen due to water retention, that's another story, but still not true weight gain.

"1"
Ssssooooooooooooooo..........

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2010, 10:01:03 AM »

"1"

No where ever did I say the spider bite made me fat.  These morons try to come up with shit to make themselves look better.  I have written about this about a hundred times on here.  Guys like this trustnoone is just some punk kids who woke up this morning witgh a woody while dreaming about me and he is pondering WHY?  So he comes on here to try and loose his woody by calling me out.  I can't help it I affect this guy like that. 
No Worries 4 me

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2010, 10:04:04 AM »
Ssssooooooooooooooo..........

A good amount actually.  I grew up in Greece as a young child and had many spider bites and once in the US, I would go hunting with my old man and had a good amount of spider bites amongst many other insect bites.

Again there is no pathological process to an insect bite, regardless of the actual insect, that will make you GAIN WEIGHT.

If a person gets bitten by any insect, actual weight gain will NOT occur.  

Will they get swollen, potentially even go into shock?  Sure.

Will they gain any true weight besides generalized or localized edema? No.

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2010, 10:07:19 AM »
A good amount actually.  I grew up in Greece as a young child and had many spider bites and once in the US, I would go hunting with my old man and had a good amount of spider bites amongst many other insect bites.

Again there is no pathological process to an insect bite, regardless of the actual insect, that will make you GAIN WEIGHT.

If a person gets bitten by any insect, actual weight gain will NOT occur.  

Will they get swollen, potentially even go into shock?  Sure.

Will they gain any true weight besides generalized or localized edema? No.

"1"
I never actually said anything about gaining weight, so I'm not sure why you are harping on that in your posts toward me, but thanks for finally answering the question. :)

Have you ever been bitten by a brown recluse or other spider that you had to seek medical attention for?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2010, 10:24:30 AM »
90% of  The Biggest Loser contestants were bitten by Brown Recluse spiders.(true story ) 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2010, 10:25:38 AM »
Have you ever been bitten by a brown recluse or other spider that you had to seek medical attention for?

No brown recluse spider bite, but I have been biten by a wolf spider before.

This was probably one of the ugliest creatures I had ever seen.

"1"

P.S. And yes, I did have to go to the ER for that and was put on fluids and a topical corticosteroid.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2010, 10:28:16 AM »
Why bust Keiths balls....he`s a good dude ?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2010, 10:30:06 AM »
No brown recluse spider bite, but I have been biten by a wolf spider before.

This was probably one of the ugliest creatures I had ever seen.

"1"

P.S. And yes, I did have to go to the ER for that and was put on fluids and a topical corticosteroid.
Yeah that sucks,  but the Wolf doesn't make you gain weight like the Brown Recluse .

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2010, 10:31:18 AM »
Jeez, here is the short reason.  I moved to LA in Dec of 97' to train for the 2000 Olympics (discus).  I lived at a friends house in Lakewood.  I fell asleep in the living room and apparently according to 9 doctors I got bit by a brown recluse.  When my friend came home from work I was half passed out on the couch and floor.  I weighed 293 when I got bit.  I was going down to 275.  I was riding my bike in Hawaii 28 miles a day (7 miles to the gym twice a day 4 days a week)  plus I lived in Waialae Iki which has a very steep hill and I had to ride up that plus over Diamond Head.  On weekends I pulled a truck tire filled with cement (weighed about 120 lbs or so, plus drag).  I was benching 500 and cardio wise was in the best shape ever.  

When I got but I spent almost the entire month of March (98') in the hospital.  The doctors were seriously thinking about amputation and I said NO WAY!  The photo below is about 10 hours after I checked into the hospital.  About 2 days later a doctor climbed up on my bed with about 10 other doctors watching and preceded to cut the blister off and then use all of his weight to scrap the open sore.  When I first checked in I was given 3 diffewrent types of anibiotics.  I woke up with hives covering every part of my body except my hands, feet and head.  I had an allergic reaction to one of the antibiotics.  So now they had to figure out which one.  Anyway, I chewcked out about a month later or so.  I still had the open wound.  I had to daily change dressing and such.  I took my meds for only a week though.  I think that might have been where I fucked up.  Anyway, for the next t months I spent most of the time crawling on the floor cause the leg hurt so bad.  No lifting.

Then I started to get sick monthly.  Symptoms were the same every month and happened almost the same time during the month.  Maybe off a day or two.  I got a very high fever, my leg got very very red and my upper inside of my right leg would hurt.  The next day my skin would start to peel off my leg like a really bad sunburn.  I would spend alot of my day peeling my skin.  My leg was so red and hot I slept with it hanging off my bed.  The high fever made my body really sore.  I would be so  hot I would shiver.  I had a roman bathtub so I would put the hottest possible water in it and just lay there for hours.  Now when I walked I would kind of hobble.  So my back would go out from a previous injury (ruptured L4 & L5)  This went on for the next five years.  Everytime I would try and go to the gym it seemed like the next day I was so sick I couldn't get out of bed.  So I spent almost all day in either bed or my bathtub.  During this time I ate.  I ate normally.  Nothing different that when I was training.  Well the weight started to go on me and very fast.  I went from 293 to 399 in about 4 months.  

All this had nothing to do with the spider bite.  I never said that.  The idiots on here did.  I said because of what happened from the bite it prevented me from training or doing anything.  My last major issue with my leg was at Christmas 2007 when I spent two weeks in the hospital because my leg swelled up to 32" and it would not go down.  Since then I have not had any major issues with my leg.  BUT, because of what happened my immune system is fucked up.  I was known by everyone has being healthy and I never got sick.  I had been to the doctor twice before this bite since high school.  One was for my back and the other was 10 years later when I snapped my achilles tendon.

Since my bite I have had all kinds of shit happen.  I caught pnemonia this past March and was in the hospital.  I now get gout every now and then which is so fucking painful it is unreal.  And my back goes out sometimes.  I was back in the gym regulary up until March.  Then rigfht after that I got gout really bad in both ankles.  That was unreal painful.  

So, in short (kinda) I went from being very fit and strong to not being able to do anything.  My mind is getting better and I am getting better with the eating and I am walking alot more than I used too.  I am taking it slowly so I don't get sick or anything happens.  I feel great now so everything is looking good.  

I am not someone who pretends to be something I am not.  Goodrum is a pretender.  So is this trustnoone and guys like McAnusLicker.  I am fat and I admit it.  But one thing did not get affected and that is my brain and memory.  I what I lack in physical appearence for now I still know some things and I don't need to pretend.
No Worries 4 me