Author Topic: Studies Show (re fatpanda)  (Read 10495 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: Studies Show (re fatpanda)
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2010, 02:51:27 PM »
i rage every day you tool---so dont take credit thinking its this stupid contest---get over yourself

ive had more than 2 binges

I may be crazy, which you love pointing out, (and in all honesty I FUCKING LOVE THAT I AM NUTS) but you are lonely, never get laid, are unattractive and balding and fat. You will of course deny this, but everything about your posts and your pics reeks of a lonely depressed loser.

Ya I am alone, I am not lonely, plus I am batshit nuts which occupies 99% of my day leaving no time for being lonely

thank you freud

how much do i owe you for your delusional insights  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2010, 02:51:54 PM »
yes i have taken gear in the past, i have been lifting for many years.

i am not taking any at present and have no plans to until after this spastics destruction - it wouldn't be fair. ( do you really think i am on gear with those weights  ::)  )

as if i would need to though - have you seen one flew over the cookoos nest josh ???

it has only been 2 weeks - and he's falling apart with rage and had 2 major binges already.

i have to laught at groink though insinuating i may use gear hahahahaha pot kettle black comes to mind.

Two things.....

A: I don't take steroids

B: I'm not challenging a 45 year old man to a physique contest and then cheating by using gear...

if you can't destroy a Guy 15 years your senior heads up you are pathetic.  But we already know you will use gear

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2010, 02:52:32 PM »
you would know  ::) you have been lying about your gear use for years.

i have said i won't use gear - yet already josh is making excuses why I'll beat him  ::)

as if i didn't see that coming, next it will be because he didn't start until a few days after me, then it will be his meds made him eat all those nachos and smoke cigars rather than do cardio.

you clowns are embarrassing. - if i post pics every month with every calorie i eat  and every rep i lift accounted for i think it would be pretty obvious if i was using gear.

pathetic excuses already  ::)

i bet groink et al are already scouring my posts trying to prove i will take gear hahahahahahahah

here fatfuk---copy and paste this for future reference

I JOSH REHALUK AM ENGAGED IN A FAIR CONTEST WITH FATPANDA--IF HE BEATS ME I HAVE NO EXCUSE OTHER THAN THE FACT HE PERFORMED BETTER AT ME IN THE CONTEST AND HE WON FAIR AND SQUARE

I make ZERO excuses

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2010, 02:56:50 PM »
here fatass post up a calf pic--this is what happens when you actually train legs

have u even seen a squat rack or a calf machine?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2010, 02:58:48 PM »
Two things.....

A: I don't take steroids

B: I'm not challenging a 45 year old man to a physique contest and then cheating by using gear...

if you can't destroy a Guy 15 years your senior heads up you are pathetic.  But we already know you will use gear

seriously - i will not use gear.

unlike yourself i tell the truth in regard to gear use.

no doubt you will keep saying it though as you know i am an honourable person and i do not like it when i am called i liar.

but whatever you say about me, the pics, and details in my log will prove this isn't so

however EVERYONE knows you abuse steroids.
175lbs by 31st July

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 12, 2010, 02:59:22 PM »
 Phone drug testing by Mindspin

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 12, 2010, 02:59:59 PM »
here fatass post up a calf pic--this is what happens when you actually train legs

have u even seen a squat rack or a calf machine?

you are a delusional fuckwit

see you feb 1 disblobia
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2010, 03:00:39 PM »
you are a delusional fuckwit

see you feb 1 disblobia

good work on that leg training fatass---you rule

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2010, 03:02:48 PM »
seriously - i will not use gear.

unlike yourself i tell the truth in regard to gear use.

no doubt you will keep saying it though as you know i am an honourable person and i do not like it when i am called i liar.

but whatever you say about me, the pics, and details in my log will prove this isn't so

however EVERYONE knows you abuse steroids.

Really.....your LOG is going to prove you are not taking the steroids you have bragged about having sitting in your cupboards. ....yeah, that's ironclad proof right there.   ::)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 12, 2010, 03:03:52 PM »
Really.....your LOG is going to prove you are not taking the steroids you have bragged about having sitting in your cupboards. ....yeah, that's ironclad proof right there.   ::)

oh it must though, for I am the delusional one and he is above us all

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 12, 2010, 03:07:03 PM »
ok, if you dont believe me fine.

lets just cancel the contest, i dont see the point in going ahead when a known gear user and a nutcase are sure i will use gear, even though i'm already weaker in 2 exercises  ::)

i'll continue my log myself, challenging myself to prove all you sheep wrong, and educate you all in up to date diet and training techniques.

oh and go fuck yourselves.
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 12, 2010, 03:12:54 PM »

lets just cancel the contest, i dont see the point in going ahead when a known gear user and a nutcase are sure i will use gear, even though i'm already weaker in 2 exercises  ::)

i'll continue my log myself, challenging myself to prove all you sheep wrong, and educate you all in up to date diet and training techniques.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AAHAHA

I knew it would happen, I was waiting for it

and I said I didnt care if you used it-----I didnt say YOU WOULD--get it fuking straight

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #87 on: September 12, 2010, 03:13:09 PM »

There's his out right there.........quitter.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 12, 2010, 03:15:32 PM »
There's his out right there.........quitter.

AND THE WHOLE THING oops caps  is Groink shouldnt matter,....I stated I dont care if he uses gear and also posted a huge in caps note  stating that I have ZERO excuses if he beats me--and he still bails---omg lmaooooooooooooooooooooo o

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 12, 2010, 03:15:42 PM »

Really?

Let me educate you my portly friend.  YOU are a KNOWN gear user.....you have talked about your past cycles, possess steroids as we speak, and constantly post steroid info...

I.....on the other hand, am a naturally muscular person....always have been, always will be.   Guys like me are the reason guys like you take steroids

As far as your contest......it seems you are the mentally weak bitch who buckled under the first taste of adversity

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2010, 03:16:16 PM »
FP doesn't look like he can do these 2 - the rest of the lifts are believable. Doing 110lb db presses, esp. on the incline is very impressive. FP, if you can really do those, take this post as a compliment and move on.

Maybe the 2 of you can post a clip of your best lifts - if so, FP should post a clip of him doing the incline presses with the 110lb dumbells - would be good to see.

kiwi i could post a clip but whats the point ? i should be lifting more imo, as i'm currently on low calories and doing cardio 5 days a week. my strength has reduced in those movements, but i can still get 5 reps as of friday.

but even if i post the 110lbs i'll be accused that it was the gear  ::)

175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 12, 2010, 03:20:26 PM »
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAAHAH

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #92 on: September 12, 2010, 03:22:29 PM »
kiwi i could post a clip but whats the point ? i should be lifting more imo, as i'm currently on low calories and doing cardio 5 days a week. my strength has reduced in those movements, but i can still get 5 reps as of friday.

but even if i post the 110lbs i'll be accused that it was the gear  ::)

It's no big deal either way. Just thought that a couple of video clips would add to the entertainment factor of this whole challenge.

And don't give up just because people think you are juicing when you are not - just take it as a compliment.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 12, 2010, 03:25:14 PM »

and I said I didnt care if you used it-----I didnt say YOU WOULD--get it fuking straight
::) really

theres a shitload of posts where he talks about gear

its a given hes gonna use it, but Im not using it as an excuse.

you are fucking idiots, gear is legal to use in the uk - i have used many different steroids, i have always been honest about it unlike the lying rat fuck groink.

josh has also used gear - he may claim he could die if he takes gear - but that is a 100% lie there is no contra indications of steroid use and anti depressants.

but thats ok i'm sure he wont  ::)

but how can you believe him and not me ? have i lied here in the past ?

i will continue to get in shape and prove the science works - naturally.

i will not continue with a competition when i am already being accused of lying.

there is no point, if i win its because i used gear. if i lose its pathetic i used gear.

its pretty pathetic of you all to accuse me 2 weeks into the comp when the only proof you have is i have used steroids in the past.
175lbs by 31st July

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 12, 2010, 03:26:28 PM »
::) really

you are fucking idiots, gear is legal to use in the uk - i have used many different steroids, i have always been honest about it unlike the lying rat fuck groink.

josh has also used gear - he may claim he could die if he takes gear - but that is a 100% lie there is no contra indications of steroid use and anti depressants.

but thats ok i'm sure he wont  ::)

but how can you believe him and not me ? have i lied here in the past ?

i will continue to get in shape and prove the science works - naturally.

i will not continue with a competition when i am already being accused of lying.

there is no point, if i win its because i used gear. if i lose its pathetic i used gear.

its pretty pathetic of you all to accuse me 2 weeks into the comp when the only proof you have is i have used steroids in the past.

No one likes a quitter, quitter.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 12, 2010, 03:28:03 PM »
do you think i'll use gear ?

don't you see my point ?
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 12, 2010, 03:28:11 PM »
I dont think for a second I would die if I took it
Im just ultra scared  I would end up back in the hospital for another 4 months with panic attacks and depression and how I was at the worst time of my life---Im fuking super scared of that, and with good reason

retard--Im the one that matters here, not groink or anyone else, I dont give 2 fuks if you take gear. I would piss in a pot on  camera and have it tested Feb 1. If you think Im stupid enough to take steroids with my history of mental illness you are simply an excuse factory.

you quit--game over--whos next

Goodrum pussied, fatpanda bitched,...............NEXTTTTTTTTTTTT

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 12, 2010, 03:30:09 PM »
do you think i'll use gear ?

don't you see my point ?

IM THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS--I DONT FUKING CARE IF YOU USE FUKING GROWTH HORMONE, I WILL BEAT YOU EITHER WAY

BITCH, YOU ARE A PUSSY BITCH---I CRUSHED YOUR FUKING SOUL YOU PUSSY ASS COWARD---it has been proven, you are a pathetic, lonely unattractive no self esteem coward.

BITCH

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 12, 2010, 03:32:13 PM »
IM THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS--I DONT FUKING CARE IF YOU USE FUKING GROWTH HORMONE, I WILL BEAT YOU EITHER WAY

BITCH, YOU ARE A PUSSY BITCH---I CRUSHED YOUR FUKING SOUL YOU PUSSY ASS COWARD---it has been proven, you are a pathetic, lonely unattractive no self esteem coward.

BITCH
LOL
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 12, 2010, 03:33:57 PM »

BITCH

LOLOLOLOLOL