Author Topic: Studies Show (re fatpanda)  (Read 10515 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Studies Show (re fatpanda)
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2010, 12:24:39 PM »
Let me guess....you're "natural"? hahaha.

jealousy is a bitch

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2010, 12:30:49 PM »
omg

is that fat panda in that first pic?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2010, 12:37:20 PM »
But there is also huge differences within fats and carbs.....ie: polyunsatured vs monounsaturated vs saturated fats...
duh!  ;D omega 3, omega 6, omega 9.. glucose, fructose, galactose.. insulin, glycogen, cell hydration.. cell membrane coating, anti inflammatory-pro inflammatory, insulin sensitivyt boosting insulin sensitivity decreasing..   one could go on and on..   i do believe in limiting saturated fats, not for health but for fat accumulation reasons..  but the main point is that if two diets have equal protein and calorie levels, reults will be nearly identical. now if someone ate 2k cals with 200g protein and the rest of the diet was saturated fats, compared to someone who ate 2k cals with 200g protein, and the rest of the diet was split up between monounsaturated fats and fibrous, glucose based carbs.. then they would be getting a little better results, but nothing too dramatic.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2010, 12:44:26 PM »

Aside from decent muscle thickness, the facial water retention suggests high testosterone levels with an acute aromatization to the female hormone estradiol.

:o

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2010, 12:57:07 PM »
Aside from decent muscle thickness, the facial water retention suggests high testosterone levels with an acute aromatization to the female hormone estradiol.

:o
quick lesson= estradiol is just one of the three types of estrogen - estradiol, estrone, estrione.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2010, 01:02:25 PM »
Who in here thinks a calorie is a calorie? How can someone say eating carbs is the same as eating protein or eating protein is the same as eating fats?

I think calories determine weight loss/gain, but obviously protein, carbs and fats have different functions in the body. The composition of the diet will also affect results, I thought this was all common knowledge, at least in a website such as this one.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2010, 01:10:23 PM »
looks like a solid natural to me.....all cell tech

bench

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2010, 01:20:39 PM »
Nope. In another year, he'll post that he got injured and so hasn't trained, again. Guy just likes talking.  

/and eating

Bing.

No transformation......his thread will just fade away and he will sidestep shit and offer up bullshit rationalizations whenever people call him on it.

He's a fucking fat guy that hangs around a BBing board

If that's not bad enough what's even more comical is he tries to pass himself off as one of the "knowledgeable,experienced" guys here......how he is not universally ridiculed and ran off the board escapes me

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2010, 01:21:37 PM »

Bing.

No transformation......his thread will just fade away and he will sidestep shit and offer up bullshit rationalizations whenever people call him on it.

He's a fucking fat guy that hangs around a BBing board

If that's not bad enough what's even more comical is he tries to pass himself off as one of the "knowledgeable,experienced" guys here......how he is not universally ridiculed and ran off the board escapes me

Fat Panda is like a zit on your ass that you just can't pop.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2010, 01:29:31 PM »

okay, so let me get this straight

this fat piece of shit goes on this forum AND gives nutritional advice....AND tells people that they look like shit?!!?!?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2010, 01:32:11 PM »
okay, so let me get this straight

this fat piece of shit goes on this forum AND gives nutritional advice....AND tells people that they look like shit?!!?!?

that is correct

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2010, 01:33:53 PM »
quick lesson= estradiol is just one of the three types of estrogen - estradiol, estrone, estrione.

Lesson for you: Estradiol is the predominant sex hormone present in females. It is also present in males, being produced as an active metabolic product of testosterone. :D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2010, 01:34:30 PM »
that is correct

i'm at a, legit, loss for words

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2010, 01:53:08 PM »
so if you guys are correct you should not listen to the scientists who write the studies i post because the guy who posts them is fat  ::)

the reason i am fat is because i ate too much and exercised too little ( none at all actually for 2 years) - not because i am stupid or don't know how to build muscle or diet.

the world is full of smart fat guys, and full of fat guys who once looked great.

do i need to post pics of me thin ? what would that prove ?

my posts speak for themselves - i post interesting thought provoking studies relevant to bodybuilding, strength, nutrition and general health.

if you don't want to read them don't.

if you don't agree with them debate me.

josh is obviously feeling the strain after only 2 weeks. His bland diet is already depressing him, and he has already fell off the wagon a few times. while I've been happy eating good tasty food while studying and working hard in between workouts and cardie almost every day  ;)

regarding the studies:

studies show that once protein requirements are met - fat loss is simply a result of reducing calories from the energy macros i.e. fats and carbs or burning more calories via exercise - this is all i have ever said and it is 100% correct.

if you guys are happy dieting on bland chicken breast and baked potatoes good for you, I'd rather have cajun chicken and fries  ;)

in the end calories are all that matter.

and every week you can see the proof in my training log.

and for those of you interested in science of building muscle, strength etc you can also read the abstracts of very good ground breaking studies that i have used to develop my beliefs on training and diet. these will be updated and added too as and when i see fit/ get some free time to post them.

i must be doing something right, I'm stronger than josh by far, fitter too and in a few months i will look shit hot and ripped as well  8)

if not I'll delete my account and move on.

you all have my word.
175lbs by 31st July

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2010, 02:00:41 PM »
So you guys really believe that if you get 200 grams of protein a day, and the rest of your calories from eating table sugar, your body composition will be the same as a guy eating 200 grams of protein and an equal number of calories as guy #1 from fats but with no sugar?  In other words, insulin has nothing to do with body composition in your world?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2010, 02:01:13 PM »
so if you guys are correct you should not listen to the scientists who write the studies i post because the guy who posts them is fat  ::)

the reason i am fat is because i ate too much and exercised too little ( none at all actually for 2 years) - not because i am stupid or don't know how to build muscle or diet.

the world is full of smart fat guys, and full of fat guys who once looked great.

my posts speak for themselves - i post interesting thought provoking studies relevant to bodybuilding, strength, nutrition and general health.

josh is obviously feeling the strain after only 2 weeks. His bland diet is already depressing him, and he has already fell off the wagon a few times. while I've been happy eating good tasty food while studying and working hard in between workouts and cardie almost every day  ;)

regarding the studies:

studies show that once protein requirements are met - fat loss is simply a result of reducing calories from the energy macros i.e. fats and carbs or burning more calories via exercise - this is all i have ever said and it is 100% correct.

if you guys are happy dieting on bland chicken breast and baked potatoes good for you, I'd rather have cajun chicken and fries  ;)

and for those of you interested in science of building muscle, strength etc you can also read the abstracts of very good ground breaking studies that i have used to develop my beliefs on training and diet. these will be updated and added too as and when i see fit/ get some free time to post them.

i must be doing something right, I'm stronger than josh by far, fitter too and in a few months i will look shit hot and ripped as well  8)

you all have my word.

whoa whoa whoa

stronger than me?

I squat--with a barbell
I shoulder press 80 pound dumbells for 8 clean fullreps
I dead lift 4 plates aside for reps when my lower back cooperates, because it is fun and my fav exercise

dont even begin to think you are stronger than me hanging out in your fuking pathetic home gym lifting dumbells
you name any lift and I will GLADYLY video it  as long as you video same lift and I will lift more on 100% of the exercises. I have fat covering, but as someone pointed out, I carry a SHITLOAD more muscle mass than you under this fat.

And ya, I fall off the wagon every 4th day and eat like a retard, or in reality the way you eat every day.  But thats done

If I have to shove a live goat up my ass and sing Nana Moskouri songs to beat you, I will do it, and you tube it.

So fuk off fatass who has worse depression than me. Name the exercise weight challenge and post it up.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2010, 02:01:43 PM »

regarding the studies:

you all have my word.

whatever, fatso

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2010, 02:01:58 PM »

you all have my word.
Quoted for future use.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2010, 02:02:17 PM »
So you guys really believe that if you get 200 grams of protein a day, and the rest of your calories from eating table sugar, your body composition will be the same as a guy eating 200 grams of protein and an equal number of calories as guy #1 from fats but with no sugar?  In other words, insulin has nothing to do with body composition in your world?

there will be a very minimal recompesition effect from the change in macros fat vs carbs

if you said sugar vs pasta - there would be none.
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2010, 02:03:19 PM »
there will be a very minimal recompesition effect from the change in macros fat vs carbs

if you said sugar vs pasta - there would be none.

fatfuk
shut your piehole and pick an exercise
and post it within 2 days

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2010, 02:06:02 PM »
whoa whoa whoa

stronger than me?

I squat--with a barbell
I shoulder press 80 pound dumbells for 8 clean fullreps
I dead lift 4 plates aside for reps when my lower back cooperates, because it is fun and my fav exercise

dont even begin to think you are stronger than me hanging out in your fuking pathetic home gym lifting dumbells
you name any lift and I will GLADYLY video it  as long as you video same lift and I will lift more on 100% of the exercises. I have fat covering, but as someone pointed out, I carry a SHITLOAD more muscle mass than you under this fat.

And ya, I fall off the wagon every 4th day and eat like a retard, or in reality the way you eat every day.  But thats done

If I have to shove a live goat up my ass and sing Nana Moskouri songs to beat you, I will do it, and you tube it.

So fuk off fatass who has worse depression than me. Name the exercise weight challenge and post it up.

2 weeks ago you told me you lift extremely light weights in a circuit fashion  ??? now your the canadian herculese  ::)

josh i play you like a fiddle.

you can make all the claims you like but at the end of the day you are weak in mind and body.
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2010, 02:07:25 PM »
2 weeks ago you told me you lift extremely light weights in a circuit fashion  ??? now your the canadian herculese  ::)

josh i play you like a fiddle.

you can make all the claims you like but at the end of the day you are weak in mind and body.

o i do do it circuit style--but Im still stronger than you, easily

pick an exercise, post it or stfu

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2010, 02:09:48 PM »
o i do do it circuit style--but Im still stronger than you, easily

pick an exercise, post it or stfu
::) do your talking in your training log herc.

its true what they say - empty vessels make the most noise.
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2010, 02:09:49 PM »

god look what I am arguing with
he doesnt even have the structure to look good if he loses weight
fat or skinny, its lose lose all the way for him

at least I have a structure that looks good lean, which has been proven with pics from the past

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2010, 02:10:27 PM »

at least I have a structure that looks good lean, which has been proven with pics from the past

you also have muscle memory