Author Topic: Studies Show (re fatpanda)  (Read 10581 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Studies Show (re fatpanda)
« on: September 12, 2010, 11:13:29 AM »
Ok, at first I was supportive of him in this competition with me, but now I hope his fat ass fails miserably, which it will.

This clown starts every fuking sentence with the words "studies show". Look at this body, how many studies did it take to tell you that you are a fat fuk. Personally, I am fat right now cause I ate too much shit food and got lazy. I know if I eat less, have more protein and less carbs and do a bunch of cardio and weightlifting, over time I am gonna look better and lose weight. That doesnt take a fuking study. I've been there, Ive had that body, you never have and never will. A kit kat = a chicken breast? What fuking planet are your from? And although The Coach and I dont see eye to eye much, how can you for one second think you know 1% of what he knows. Get a grip you loser. Studies show that you are a fukin idiot who shoots his mouth off and looks like this:

139 days til you look stupid, ass wipe

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: Studies Show (re fatpanda)
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 11:15:15 AM »
I too like to carry three different kinds of handsoap on my bathroom sink.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 11:18:08 AM »
He's losing weight, though. It will be interesting to see what the end result is like.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 11:18:14 AM »

Is that anal bleach on the right?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 11:18:59 AM »
I too like to carry three different kinds of handsoap on my bathroom sink.

That's a one true sign of prosperity  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2010, 11:19:40 AM »
This thread has potential.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2010, 11:21:04 AM »
He's losing weight, though. It will be interesting to see what the end result is like.

and thats fine
but fuking shut up with studies show and trying to say he knows more than coach or tbombz

9 weeks ago I was 278, now Im 258, I dont need studies to show shit, and I dont try to think I know more than people who actually study and work in the field.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2010, 11:24:24 AM »
and thats fine
but fuking shut up with studies show and trying to say he knows more than coach or tbombz

9 weeks ago I was 278, now Im 258, I dont need studies to show shit, and I dont try to think I know more than people who actually study and work in the field.

Pretty sure I read tbombz thinks a calorie is a calorie as well.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2010, 11:25:46 AM »

not at all from what I read---go look at fatpandas training log on the training board

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2010, 11:26:52 AM »
Nope. In another year, he'll post that he got injured and so hasn't trained, again. Guy just likes talking.  

/and eating

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2010, 11:27:18 AM »
Fat panda benches the 110s (DB) for six.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2010, 11:27:50 AM »
LOL @ the people that think a calorie is a calorie. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2010, 11:29:40 AM »
Ok, at first I was supportive of him in this competition with me, but now I hope his fat ass fails miserably, which it will.

This clown starts every fuking sentence with the words "studies show". Look at this body, how many studies did it take to tell you that you are a fat fuk. Personally, I am fat right now cause I ate too much shit food and got lazy. I know if I eat less, have more protein and less carbs and do a bunch of cardio and weightlifting, over time I am gonna look better and lose weight. That doesnt take a fuking study. I've been there, Ive had that body, you never have and never will. A kit kat = a chicken breast? What fuking planet are your from? And although The Coach and I dont see eye to eye much, how can you for one second think you know 1% of what he knows. Get a grip you loser. Studies show that you are a fukin idiot who shoots his mouth off and looks like this:

must be from all the shortening breath he gets from his attempt at meditation sessions lol

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2010, 11:30:21 AM »

Adonis bragged about how Leafybug changed his body on that principle, so I pm'd LB and asked what he ate. Ya, sure this is a calorie is a calorie eating  ::) ::) ::)

2 cups eggwhites 1.5 cups rice
8oz chicken 1 cup rice
8oz beef 8 oz sweet potato
8 oz chicken and cup rice
scoop isolate with half cup rice
12oz beef and salad

Nothing special....

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2010, 11:32:24 AM »
Adonis bragged about how Leafybug changed his body on that principle, so I pm'd LB and asked what he ate. Ya, sure this is a calorie is a calorie eating  ::) ::) ::)

I understand the theory behind it.......eating whatever you want as long as you are in a calorie deficit, but to claim 200 calories of sugar is equal in nutrients to 200 calories of protein is just fucking retarded.

No offense to retards of course.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2010, 11:36:09 AM »
I understand the theory behind it.......eating whatever you want as long as you are in a calorie deficit, but to claim 200 calories of sugar is equal in nutrients to 200 calories of protein is just fucking retarded.

No offense to retards of course.

none taken

wait
wut?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2010, 11:45:15 AM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2010, 11:54:11 AM »

I told him tha same in his "training log" and the fat fuck......... "attacked" me....lol what a tool. I love how he is participating in every nutrition thread there is, posting studies and shit, copy-pasting them of course.

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2010, 11:59:10 AM »
dude you already know he knows fuck all nothing.
I can't believe anyone thinks he does

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2010, 12:00:22 PM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2010, 12:01:27 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2010, 12:05:58 PM »
calories in vs calories out dictates weight loss/weight gain... true.. but protein is different from carbs and carbs are different from fats..   manipulating %'s of the macros within your diet, and nutrient timing as well, can effect results. now, that being said, if protein intake is equal between two diets, and so is total calories, then the results will always be almost identical. this is mostly a reflection of the fact that protein is much different than fats and carbs

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2010, 12:07:04 PM »

Agreed. It's true in the context of Thermodynamics, not nutrition, which is what is relevant to the body. And you can only use it to lose weight, not gain muscle so much.

If someone is eating 3000 calories a day from donuts, candy, chips and soft drinks, they ARE going to look different than another person who gets the same amount of calories from quality sources, like meat, potatoes, rice etc.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2010, 12:09:01 PM »
calories in vs calories out dictates weight loss/weight gain... true.. but protein is different from carbs and carbs are different from fats..   manipulating %'s of the macros within your diet, and nutrient timing as well, can effect results. now, that being said, if protein intake is equal between two diets, and so is total calories, then the results will always be almost identical. this is mostly a reflection of the fact that protein is much different than fats and carbs

But there is also huge differences within fats and carbs.....ie: polyunsatured vs monounsaturated vs saturated fats...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2010, 12:13:03 PM »

Let me guess....you're "natural"? hahaha.