Author Topic: Serious question........  (Read 380 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Serious question........
« on: September 12, 2010, 01:56:09 PM »
The thread by 333333333333386 and recent news got me thinking..........

All these religious people that want to put up building and open shop where they are obviously not wanted, what are they thinking? I understand everyone has the right to practice his/her religion and thats not the point, the point is if a town has voted that they do not want you there or in that particular spot (as in the jew case and the case of the muslims in ny)......why would they continue to push the issue and only build more resistance and dislike for their group?

In both of these cases if they just moved their religion a couple of miles down the road, nobody would have a problem, but they continue to try to force themselves into places they aren't wanted, then complain about discrimination........no shit, you were't wanted there in the first place!!! Assholes.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Serious question........
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 02:00:33 PM »
That has been thge main point from day 1.  Just because something is techincally legal does not make it the right thing do to do. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 02:01:19 PM »
That has been thge main point from day 1.  Just because something is techincally legal does not make it the right thing do to do.  

Hahahaha. Good luck getting leftists to admit that.

But, but, 71% of the country doesn't want a mosque at ground zero but they need to build it to combat the anti-Muslim sentiment it's causing.  ::)

Still nothing to indicate that the GZ monstrosity is legal. A simple investigation would prove that, which is why they won't do one.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 02:07:32 PM »
That has been thge main point from day 1.  Just because something is techincally legal does not make it the right thing do to do. 
Not sure about the mosk, but the jew deal.......in an historic distric what they want to do is not legal as set forth by the laws of that town.

Hahahaha. Good luck getting leftists to admit that.

But, but, 71% of the country doesn't want a mosque at ground zero but they need to build it to combat the anti-Muslim sentiment it's causing.  ::)

Still nothing to indicate that the GZ monstrosity is legal. A simple investigation would prove that, which is why they won't do one.
Now again legal or not..........trying to "combat the anti-Muslim sentiment it's causing" by building something that nobody wants is just stupid. Every time that building gets damaged or burned down the muslims are going to cry about intolerance..........but they weren't wanted there in the first place!!!!!

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 02:08:55 PM »
Not sure about the mosk, but the jew deal.......in an historic distric what they want to do is not legal as set forth by the laws of that town.

Now again legal or not..........trying to "combat the anti-Muslim sentiment it's causing" by building something that nobody wants is just stupid. Every time that building gets damaged or burned down the muslims are going to cry about intolerance..........but they weren't wanted there in the first place!!!!!

You're preaching to the choir here. I'm just repeating what the MSM has been trying to shove down my throat for the last 3+ months now regarding this mosque. Same shit is going on in Tennessee now, as well. Some town keeps telling the Muslims they don't want a monstrous mega-mosque built there and the Muslims continue to insist on it. Now they're crying "islamophobia" because someone vandalized some signs and a koran down there.  ::)

People should just practice their religion in their home or at the places that are already built and stfu.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2010, 02:13:01 PM »
You're preaching to the choir here. I'm just repeating what the MSM has been trying to shove down my throat for the last 3+ months now regarding this mosque. Same shit is going on in Tennessee now, as well. Some town keeps telling the Muslims they don't want a monstrous mega-mosque built there and the Muslims continue to insist on it. Now they're crying "islamophobia" because someone vandalized some signs and a koran down there.  ::)

People should just practice their religion in their home or at the places that are already built and stfu.
I don't see how someone on the outside can't look at the situation and say to themselves, wtf you're not wanted there, why would you force yourself there and not expect to be fucked with? They create those negative feelings in the community by forcing their "rights" to freedom of religion.

Like I said, it's not about religion, it's about what goes on in a groups consciousness that makes them think that if they force themselves down peoples throats, they will be accepted? People don't want to be told they have to accept something they don't want in their community.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2010, 02:14:52 PM »
I don't see how someone on the outside can't look at the situation and say to themselves, wtf you're not wanted there, why would you force yourself there and not expect to be fucked with? They create those negative feelings in the community by forcing their "rights" to freedom of religion.

Like I said, it's not about religion, it's about what goes on in a groups consciousness that makes them think that if they force themselves down peoples throats, they will be accepted? People don't want to be told they have to accept something they don't want in their community.

I think it has to do with people wanting to exploit the first amendment to the fullest. Every religious group does it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2010, 02:14:59 PM »

Amen.  This is why I don't take this imam at his word when he said he seeks peace, understanding, etc etc.  

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2010, 02:51:16 AM »
The thread by 333333333333386 and recent news got me thinking..........

All these religious people that want to put up building and open shop where they are obviously not wanted, what are they thinking? I understand everyone has the right to practice his/her religion and thats not the point, the point is if a town has voted that they do not want you there or in that particular spot (as in the jew case and the case of the muslims in ny)......why would they continue to push the issue and only build more resistance and dislike for their group?

In both of these cases if they just moved their religion a couple of miles down the road, nobody would have a problem, but they continue to try to force themselves into places they aren't wanted, then complain about discrimination........no shit, you were't wanted there in the first place!!! Assholes.

I really don't think the two compare.

In the case of the former, ...it is discrimination. People don't want them there because they don't like them. They are wrongly being held responsible for the crimes of others. It's as ridiculous as saying you cannot eat meat of any sort, because Jeffrey Dahmer killed & ate his victims. How ridiculous is that?

In the case of the latter, they have nothing against jews, they would feel the same way about any religious group or any group who would propose such changes to historic property. It's not the same thing.

As for why they would persist in their quest... why would anyone stand up for their rights in the face of unfair or unjust persecution? Why did Harvey Milk choose to come out of the closet? Why did Rosa Parks refuse to give up her seat? Why did those first few students choose to attend integrated schools? Yeah, they got spit on, pelted with eggs and other things, and required National Guard protection just to attend classes, ...but look at the progress that has been made since those first few brave pioneers initially stood their ground.

And just as with every other civil rights issue, ...time will either promote your cause or expose it,
...because the bottom line is a just cause is far more enduring than an unjust one.
w