Author Topic: Natural test boosters?  (Read 8804 times)

xVaderx

• Getbig II
Natural test boosters?
« on: September 13, 2010, 07:20:18 AM »
A few of the top natural males on bodyspace are using natural test boosters.   Pink magic, vitrix, animal test!  How  effective are natural test boosters? What type of gains could one expect if any gains at all?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Natural test boosters?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 07:32:51 AM »
horseshit truly. dont do a thing.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 07:37:43 AM »

Agreed...save your money

Magnus

• Getbig III
  • my english sucks (not from US)
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 07:47:01 AM »

maybe deadlifts: sets of 20's

huge-Pro

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 07:53:14 AM »
ou, can tell you them work. Used tem alot and i got pre pro physique! No steroids at al just boosters and that is it. Now I have body to compete next year and many tell me i gonna be pro in bb.

So dont listen haters. booster are working BIG TIME

xVaderx

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 08:08:31 AM »
ou, can tell you them work. Used tem alot and i got pre pro physique! No steroids at al just boosters and that is it. Now I have body to compete next year and many tell me i gonna be pro in bb.

So dont listen haters. booster are working BIG TIME
Which booster you use? How much did you gain in total? Did your strenght increase BIG TIME aswell?l

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2010, 08:10:48 AM »
Which booster you use? How much did you gain in total? Did your strenght increase BIG TIME aswell?l

hes a gimmick

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2010, 09:55:45 AM »
The gimmick is strong in this thread.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2010, 10:04:58 AM »
squats and deads. next!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2010, 10:19:13 AM »
A few of the top natural males on bodyspace are using natural test boosters.   Pink magic, vitrix, animal test!  How  effective are natural test boosters? What type of gains could one expect if any gains at all?
Use real test. Otherwise your just wasting your time & money.

huge-Pro

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2010, 10:31:30 AM »

appr gained 10 lbs over 2 months. that was pretty much pure muscle that can be seen as i barely carry fat. Dunno bout strenght cause i train for bb no powerlifting...

try it and see. them cost no so much you aint go bankrupt anyway

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2010, 11:33:20 AM »
None of the test boosters will do a whole heck of a lot. BUT, I recently tried D-Aspartic Acid after coming off a cycle of AAS and can really say it does work to a degree. I maintained much more size and especially strength than I normally do. Lots of guys have gotten blood work done and have shown a pretty significant increase of test while using DAA. I had a friend try it and he is a lifetime natural(trust me, he is) and he says his strength is up and he feals and looks bigger. It will never do what just a couple dbol a day could do, but if you are a true natural, I would say this one is worth a try. It's relatively cheap as well, so even if it doesn't work for you, you won't lose a lot of cash.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2010, 11:58:56 AM »
None of the test boosters will do a whole heck of a lot. BUT, I recently tried D-Aspartic Acid after coming off a cycle of AAS and can really say it does work to a degree. I maintained much more size and especially strength than I normally do. Lots of guys have gotten blood work done and have shown a pretty significant increase of test while using DAA. I had a friend try it and he is a lifetime natural(trust me, he is) and he says his strength is up and he feals and looks bigger. It will never do what just a couple dbol a day could do, but if you are a true natural, I would say this one is worth a try. It's relatively cheap as well, so even if it doesn't work for you, you won't lose a lot of cash.

I've heard good things about D-AA as well

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2010, 12:09:00 PM »
youll just break out
w

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2010, 01:19:42 PM »
Bingo. I have a prescription for Androgel and it keeps my test levels in the ideal for a guy in his 20's. (I am 51 now).
Costs me just the Health Ins copay and the annual blood work and exam are covered 100%.
Unless you can get some actual, legit testosterone , don't waste your $$.
In my opinion, a good whey protein, and pre workout drink are a lot better than those silly test boosters

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2010, 02:45:42 PM »
11 OXO aka 11 sterone gets me horney as fuck.    :o

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2010, 03:46:52 PM »
none of that shit works

find the biggest guy in your gym with the lowest BF% and give him a thousand bucks- their is your best testosterone source

...and "No" I don't mean that you pay him to cum inside you either, you fags

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2010, 03:49:16 PM »
i here test, EQ, tren, and anadrol all at the same time works pretty good...

bench

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2010, 04:01:52 PM »
Its funny the guys who say these don't work when I bet 99% of them have never tried them, or bought boron in the 90's. Some of these test boosters legitimately work. Are they in the same class as AAS, not even close, but do they work to some degree, yes. Like I said earlier, the DAA is legit. You by no means will get huge off it, but you do feal stronger, more focused and recover a bit quicker. They are not miracle workers, but some do work as advertised.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2010, 04:15:51 PM »

Look for the test boosters with pics of cows and horses, etc... on the box. They're usually cheap, and cows and horses are usually pretty big ;).

Seriously, why bother with some expensive supp. that might raise your test a few ng at most. Just butch up and get on the real stuff or find a stock of the really strong pro-hormones if you want real gains.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2010, 04:17:38 PM »
Its funny the guys who say these don't work when I bet 99% of them have never tried them, or bought boron in the 90's. Some of these test boosters legitimately work. Are they in the same class as AAS, not even close, but do they work to some degree, yes. Like I said earlier, the DAA is legit. You by no means will get huge off it, but you do feal stronger, more focused and recover a bit quicker. They are not miracle workers, but some do work as advertised.
I don't need to smell a fart to know it stinks after I hear someone fart. :D
It is a bunch of bro science behind the test boosters. No clincal trials and no results in actual scientific journals, etc

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2010, 04:18:27 PM »

Seriously, why bother with some expensive supp. that might raise your test a few ng at most. Just butch up and get on the real stuff or find a stock of the really strong pro-hormones if you want real gains.

I don't think any truer words have been typed on this forum

God Bless you sir

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2010, 04:39:53 PM »
I don't need to smell a fart to know it stinks after I hear someone fart. :D
It is a bunch of bro science behind the test boosters. No clincal trials and no results in actual scientific journals, etc

Dude, you are the village idiot on this board. The majority of what we all do in the gym is "bro science". This is only a snippet because I think its retarded when people copy and paste a page worth of crap, but hopefully even you will comprehend it.

A study dosed 3.12 grams of sodium-d-aspartate to adult males (27 to 37 yrs old) for 12 days resulting in a 42% increase in average testosterone levels (1). These may not seem like huge increases in testosterone but these are controlled, scientific results in normal healthy men. Evidence exists in the literature that shows D-aspartic acid to be more effective at increasing LH levels in animals that have been castrated suggesting that D-aspartic acid may be even more effective in hypogonadal males or those whose natural production may be suppressed following a steroid cycle.

3.Topo E, Soricelli A, D'Aniello A, Ronsini S, D'Aniello G. The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2009 Oct 27;7:120.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2010, 05:46:14 PM »
don't believe in those test boosters they don't do shit, only thing that changes is the amount of money in your pocket.
TEAM WOLF

ygbodybuilder10

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2010, 08:09:32 PM »
Like I have told alot of people on other forums,

Watching pon without beating off will up the test levels.
Team SCI-FIT