Author Topic: pm q answered  (Read 2059 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answered
« on: September 13, 2010, 11:37:50 PM »
Hello gh15,

was flex wheeler clean when he prepared for the 2002 Mr O?

I recently read that he claimed he was.

best regards

Manu

no,,not only was he never clean,, he was a very big abuser of seos btu pulled it right due to the muscle shape waqs given by god,,the muscle could take the abuse to a higher degree and still look acceptable

clean bodybuilder = dead bodybuilder

i keep sayign over and over and over,, no eqpoise no trenbolona no testosterona in system = reduction of lean  muscle mass in a rate faster than you can say jack,,6-12 with out those product and you wont even look like a bodybuilder

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answered
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 11:43:55 PM »
[quote author=l
Please leave my name out of the post.

I wanted to ask this question on the thread you started regarding red tops but they keep merging all your threads together that stuff gets lost and hard to find.

How important is having a vacuum seal in your HGH vial? I got some red tops, Thanktropin from Pep and there is no vacuum seal at all. They Hygetropins that I used before from Homer would suck the air right out of the syringe as soon as I injected the needle in the vial. Same with his Riptropins. I always use an insulin syringe when adding bac water not a regular syringe.
[/quote]

gh from china is mostly same wquality when good source involve,, the advantage of thanktropin is that insted of 10 uinits it is 12-13 units per vial,,so when you take 2 units you actually take 2.5 or so ,,make a big diff when it comes to 4-6 units a day,,it is good and it shed fat fast and effective,,its real gh,, grow you lean,,but again gh with no aas means no bodybuilder,,,bodybuilder first and formosrt use aas then all the rest

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 11:46:14 PM »
Gh15,

What are your thoughts on GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 regarding effectiveness and and use versus HGH?

Thanks

garbage,, but so called naturals will use everything anything that can get them past with out addmiting to hormones,,most serious bb dont use that,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answered
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 11:49:13 PM »
gh15...how can you make tren ace by yourself?

any instructions or a website to see?

pellets from cows,,buy them for your cow,all over internet,,but its waste of time now days ,,the tren prices go down now and the quality go up,,lots of demand,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

kevinf

• Getbig III
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 12:11:50 AM »
gh15,
for us fellas that dont have access to jay cutler quality tren and that have to use ugl tren...which would you recomend as the best ugl tren ace? Thanks

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2010, 12:25:39 AM »
^ this..

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2010, 03:15:06 AM »
So vaccum seal is not that important? I've always read that it's a good sign if it's a quality product and not a fake or counterfeit. I checked out Pep on OLM because I really want to start some at least replacement dose of gh since I ain't getting any younger and noticed that he ships Thanks with labels separate.  I figure it's because it's easier to receive from China but it does seem fishy. I don't know these guys and I'm not plugged in the inner circle so it's hard to figure out what's what and who you can trust and who has the real deal. And you always warned us never to trust the Chinks. I don't want to be paying bank for HCG or whatever they use now for fakes.