Author Topic: Supreme Court Justice Breyer Open to Banning Koran Burning  (Read 1884 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Supreme Court Justice Breyer Open to Banning Koran Burning
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2010, 03:58:54 PM »
Strange, no libs in here condemning this.

actually I believe I'm in the POFS lib category, and I criticized it.  I'll try to get the other traitors on board guys.  Sometimes our heads are so far up Obama's ass that we forget to think for ourselves.  Thankfully, Repubs are aware of this, and remind us by shouting threats of Civil War 2 designed to topple the country to prove they were right.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2010, 04:08:15 PM »
actually I believe I'm in the POFS lib category, and I criticized it.  I'll try to get the other traitors on board guys.  Sometimes our heads are so far up Obama's ass that we forget to think for ourselves.  Thankfully, Repubs are aware of this, and remind us by shouting threats of Civil War 2 designed to topple the country to prove they were right.

Thank you for the compliment, I appreciate your efforts.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2010, 04:22:51 PM »

Thank you for the compliment, I appreciate your efforts.

my gift to you, fine sir.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2010, 05:01:12 PM »

my gift to you, fine sir.

240 I found that last photograph you posted to be very offensive. I am going to convince others around the world to kill innocent people until you agree to take it down or you convince one of the moderators here to do the same. Furthermore, I would like any further photographs of this vile nature to be declared criminal-- and you should face criminal sanctions under the laws of whatever country I can incite the most people to commit murder. I am leaning toward one of the countries that engages in canibalism. Based on your most recent photos you appear to have become somewhat heavier. Perhaps I can convince an international tribunal to have the country in question cook your legs and two thirds of your torso as a penalty, while still rendering you technically alive. I can't promise anything, but the punishment should fit the crime eh? 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2010, 05:03:09 PM »
no, IMO, BOTH sides like to keep this an issue... cause it makes for a great emotional response, which leads to ratings $$$$$$$$$$$$

Obama's economy mess is the real current story that will affect us, not some silly book burner in FL or community center in NYC.  FOX just as guilty as MSN here.  Stop giving these dingbats any coverage.

No, both are the sub-issues to the real issue, the real issue being Obama's "Transformation of America." The real issue is has the American experiment been a success or not, a 12yr old child could see Obama believes it has not, therefore it needs to be scrapped.

Off the top of my head I cannot think of one single thing that Obama has done that flows with the ideas America is based on, not one. So far he has pushed against it in every instance and at every opportunity. That is the "Real" issue.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2010, 05:58:14 PM »
Do you think a law regarding Koran burning should be established and enforced?

I do.

I think it should be against the law to burn the Koran unless a radical Muslim is holding it when you set it ablaze.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2010, 06:45:19 PM »
What if a group of people get together and say that The Cat in the Hat is a sacred book and threaten violence over its burning?

Should we submit to that belief system and outlaw burning the Cat in the Hat?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2010, 08:00:26 PM »
What if a group of people get together and say that The Cat in the Hat is a sacred book and threaten violence over its burning?

Should we submit to that belief system and outlaw burning the Cat in the Hat?

No, we just make it legal to only burn The Cat In The Hat while it is in the hands of those idiots who think so.  Preferably in their hands thanks to Super Glue.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2010, 08:53:23 PM »
same issue as flag burning

frankly I'd be fine if someone wants to burn the koran and the bible and anything else

what they should really do is burn it in private and just tell people they've done it

don't make a symbolic issue but one of reality vs. delusion

fundies of all stripes need to understand that it's just a book

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2010, 09:27:35 PM »
240 I found that last photograph you posted to be very offensive. I am going to convince others around the world to kill innocent people until you agree to take it down or you convince one of the moderators here to do the same. Furthermore, I would like any further photographs of this vile nature to be declared criminal-- and you should face criminal sanctions under the laws of whatever country I can incite the most people to commit murder. I am leaning toward one of the countries that engages in canibalism. Based on your most recent photos you appear to have become somewhat heavier. Perhaps I can convince an international tribunal to have the country in question cook your legs and two thirds of your torso as a penalty, while still rendering you technically alive. I can't promise anything, but the punishment should fit the crime eh? 

LOL Brilliant!