Author Topic: Obama's Daughters  (Read 839 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama's Daughters
« on: September 14, 2010, 11:22:57 AM »
Obama's kids are so off-limits they're on the cover of his new book
washingtonexaminer.com ^ | 9-14-10 | Byron York

________________________ ________________________ ______________

In August 2009 a nutrition-advocacy group put up posters in Washington DC featuring a photo of a young girl with the caption, "President Obama's daughters get healthy school lunches. Why don't I?"

The group, the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, soon got a call from the White House with the word: the posters must go. "They called and said, 'Please take those down, you can't mention the kids' and so forth," the group's president told the Washington Post. "They felt that mentioning the president's children was off-limits. They said [they're] not going to allow the use of their daughters as leverage."

A year earlier, in July 2008, candidate Obama allowed his two daughters, Sasha and Malia, to appear on a segment of "Access Hollywood," but soon came to regret his decision. ''I don't think it's healthy,'' he told ABC, ''and it's something that we'll be avoiding in the future.'' Since that time, there has been a general rule that Obama's children are off-limits for most public discussion. But it's been a rule the president has observed at times and ignored at others. Now, it appears, is one of those times he's ignoring it.

Today Alfred A. Knopf for Young Readers is announcing the publication of a new book, Of Thee I Sing: A Letter to My Daughters, by Barack Obama. The cover will be a painting depicting the two young girls, along with First Dog Bo.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Obama's Daughters
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 11:25:52 AM »
I wonder why Palin was not given the same deference. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 11:29:39 AM »
Great,the skinny,tiny,pencil necked Imam Obama is going to tell us how to eat.Thanks but no thanks.My son is 16,is ten times more muscular and 100 times stronger then Imam Obama and is a baseball pitcher so obviously is a better athlete as Hussein cant reach home plate from the mound.I think we have a better idea of what he should eat then the Imam.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 01:00:39 PM »
Obama 'Hope' Doll - Only $149.99
Sad Hill News ^ | 09.14.2010 | Sad Hill

________________________ ________________________ _______________

Throughout this recession Obama was busy creating jobs — website storefronts, mall shops and street vendors eagerly peddled Obama memorabilia allowing the general public to actually touch the 'birth of hope' and capture his moment in history. Alas, this once seemingly recession-proof industry is now struggling to survive.

The Washington Post reports, “Sales peaked at the height of Obamamania, between the election and the inauguration.”

“In Union Station, the souvenir shop once dubbed the Obama Store because of its mostly Obama-related selection has closed. [...] That moment in history is gone," said Molly Andolina, a professor of political science at DePaul University in the president's adopted home town of Chicago. Molly is lying. 'Hope' can still be had for just 5 easy payments of $30:

"Now you can celebrate his historical story with this President Barack Obama commemorative baby doll, exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. This patriotic baby doll is crafted of collector-quality vinyl to capture the smallest lifelike details. You'll be delighted by his adorable custom T-shirt featuring Obama's, "Yes We Can" on one sleeve and the American flag and sentiment, "The Birth of Hope January 20, 2009" on the front. Strong demand is expected. Order now!"

Buy 'Obama Birth Of Hope Doll': HERE

Yes, it's for real. (sigh)

(Excerpt) Read more at sadhillnews.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 01:03:14 PM »
hahah!

Both obama and palin politicize their kids and use them for props.

bristol palin is an adult now, doing dancing with stars and running a PAC, countless mag interviews and giving political speeches.  She's on par with Liz Cheney now - interjecting herself into the public arena for her own monetary and political agendas.

Obama's kids, and the rest of palins kids/grandkids- they have zero place in discussion.  Bristol is her own political entity now.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2010, 01:03:54 PM »
hahah!

bristol palin is an adult now, doing dancing with stars and running a PAC, countless mag interviews and giving political speeches.  She's on par with Liz Cheney now - interjecting herself into the public arena for her own monetary and political agendas.

Obama's kids, and the rest of palins kids/grandkids- they have zero place in discussion.  Bristol is her own political entity now.

240 - are you buying the Obama doll? 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2010, 01:06:00 PM »
hahah!

You attacked Palins kids for months and even claimed that Trig wasnt hers.For someone who doesnt want kids involved you sure had a lot to say about her  kids.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2010, 01:06:15 PM »
240 - are you buying the Obama doll?  

yeah, i'll mail one to you.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2010, 01:07:13 PM »
You attacked Palins kids for months and even claimed that Trig wasnt hers.For someone who doesnt want kids involved you sure had a lot to say about her  kids.

i admitted that was wrong and haven't done that in a year.  what's the timeline on hypocrisy?  Cause you were awful forgiving on the abortion-considering Palin and wife-cheating Mccain in 2008 because "enough time had passed!"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2010, 01:08:15 PM »
yeah, i'll mail one to you.

Ok.  I will burn it and film it for the political board. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2010, 01:15:24 PM »
Ok.  I will burn it and film it for the political board. 

LOL!  so for the record, what is a "win" in 2010?

Winning one? both houses?  BILLY said it's a win if Dems sitll hold both - do you agree?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2010, 01:16:35 PM »

Winning one? both houses?  BILLY said it's a win if Dems sitll hold both - do you agree?

winning the house and picking up +7 in the Senate. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2010, 01:22:32 PM »

Anything that balances out the unchecked destruction of this country by the Dems is a win.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2010, 01:46:15 PM »
i admitted that was wrong and haven't done that in a year.  what's the timeline on hypocrisy?  Cause you were awful forgiving on the abortion-considering Palin and wife-cheating Mccain in 2008 because "enough time had passed!"

Ha,ha,ha "abortion considering"she had the baby did she not?McCAIN cheated on his wife?When was that?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2010, 02:05:11 PM »
Ha,ha,ha "abortion considering"she had the baby did she not?McCAIN cheated on his wife?When was that?

mccain admitted adultery on that first wife.  he and the new wife admit they were banging away while he was still married.

so what's the timeline on hypocrisy?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2010, 02:08:41 PM »
McCAIN cheated on his wife?When was that?

When he took up with Cindy the brewing heiress, after finding his wife too short after having major surgery for a near fatal auto accident.
w